It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq opinion : Letter from angry Iraqi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
By Abu Assur

Call in the Martians, the Arab league eunuchs, the cupid G8, the shilly-shallying United Nations Organization, the Un-Islamic Conference Organization, scream, shout and howl for help through, conferences, resolutions, bribes, schemes and tricks you are not going to see the end of your tunnel and humiliation in Iraq US thugs.

Racketeers! If you call in all the demons of Earth and Hell, if you start to arrange an army of clones, mobilize all the monkeys and the baboons to help you get out from Iraq you will not succeed.

I have just been speaking to a resistor in Iraq. He told me literally that every single square inch of Iraq has witnessed an attack on US mercenaries. The US army is bleeding to death. The US casualties are far higher than those officially announced. One of your corporate media has advanced the shy number of thirty thousand of your robber army being AWOL. Thirty thousand elements of your army, a quarter of your full strength and size has been made disabled in Iraq.

All Iraq is a blazing furnace, a flaming hell of tears, burning tar, freight, blood and fire for you US occupiers. Now after having so much publicized the term Sunni Triangle, every one in the world must wonder how on earth this Sunni triangle, your Bermuda triangle of death, has become a round rectangle or quadrangle. May be a multi-angle triangle! Bloody hell! This means that all Iraq in fact, is the Bermuda triangle of death for the US. This is how the stupid and thick US idiots with no culture and history; market and sell their ready made insipid propaganda. They invent names and euphemisms, draw a red herring across the trail, and get trapped in their own nets.

The Iraqi Resistance knows what is really going on in the terrain, and your generals know too.

www.al-moharer.net...

For those interested in winning hearts and minds...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey Mokuhadzushi,

I thought I'd get in before the rest arrive and slice you pieces.

You left out the best paragraph,

From linked article
In the meantime, every night after his prayers, drinking the blood of Fallujah�s innocent children in a Chalice adorned with Shell, Exxon and BP logos, Bush the born again Christian; the great silly, and the stupid lump addresses and begs his god of the Armies: Tomorrow, I promise I will slaughter even more Iraqi children, if only you help me safeguard more petrol wells.

Now stop spreading these lies. Didn't you know that God blesses America.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Thanks

I also love this paragraph :

Hide your causalities, conceal your resounding defeats, use euphemisms to boost the morale of your lost generals, the glorious Iraqi resistance reads your mind like reading an open book and knows your miserable state in Iraq. That is why Iraqi Resistance will decide your fate and your destiny is already in the palm of this genius Iraq who broke his chains and swore to destroy the monster you are. Don't you read the writing on the wall? The Iraqi Resistance doesn't want only to defeat you in the land of the Two Rivers. The Iraqis want, and they have taken an oath, to humiliate you and your weapons of mass destruction forever to get the region and the world rid from your filth, violence, muck and mess.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This wacko sounds like he's trying to convince himself of something, but nobody else is buying it.

He gets so mad, he reminds me of this line from Rumplestiltskin:

The devil has told you that, cried the little man, and in his anger he plunged his right foot so deep into the earth that his whole leg went in, and then in rage he pulled at his left leg so hard with both hands that he tore himself in two.

Baghdad Bob was so much more amusing.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well really, what do people expect?

America's now not above torturing people and the Pentagons come out and admitted that they are using the media to spead "disinformation", A.K.A Bsulhilt.

"Truth, Justice and the American Way".

Unfortunately the average Joe doesn't really want to know what's going on. They're quite happy with with what they're being fed.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Moku, you make it seem as if the Iraqis are fighting the legions of Satan in the depths of hell, with fire and brimstone raining upon them all...ahhhhhhhhh... my *** is on fire!! ~earth shattering lightning strikes in the distance~ Makes me miss Baghdad Bob. I still respect your point of view and the debates you bring to this forum.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thanks for your tolerance, Mephorium. The fiery words of this courageous iraqi aren't my own, but i think the picture i am helping to paint is much closer to reality and historical truth than official Pentagon propaganda...

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

new topics

top topics

join