It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway gets jaw broken after street attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Major Discrepancy
a reply to: Kandinsky

The Major hopes that you put more effort in executing your moderator duties than you put in reading a post fully and digesting it's content before replying.

Please note the pearls the Major has previously cast before ye:

originally posted by: Major Discrepancy
No recruit, this attack was not unprovoked, though it may be criminal; but a mere misdemeanor compared to the serial felonies that George Galloway perpetrates on behalf of his Muslim sugar daddies benefactors..

Emphasis, the Major.

It is clear the Major understands that the attack on George Galloway is criminal, and the perpetrator will face justice under due process. The Major's salient point is that this was a provoked attack, not some random act, sans mitigating circumstances.

Dismissed.

And the emperor of the multi-verse, king of all the space-time continuums (Yup. Right now that's MY silly self-appointed title) hopes that the Major, respectfully, and hopefully not by the hard way, finds out that escalation to a point of application of harmful physical force is almost NEVER warranted. i.e. "we want to kill the jewz/mooslems/santa" = sufficient provocation since it implies genocide/use-of-force. "Israel is committing war-crimes and crimes against humanity and should be boycotted and stopped" however is NOT sufficient provocation, warranting the use of physical force. "Provoked" my divine emperor @$$. in this case there has been no valid provocation warranting this.

IT--
edit on 2-9-2014 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I had an argument with him the the street once about Saddam Hussein. He is a man with hidden agendas. He is a massive supporter of The Vatican too, a rabid Papist.

<< 1  2   >>

join