It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! Mods please read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi all. Long time lurker.

Mods if possible please move to the Social Issues board if you see fit.

I wish I was posting under better circumstances, however my post follows a deep anger I'm feeling due to a news reel post on my Facebook wall. Yes I know Facebook is bad etc

So this appeared - On my wall and I have literally flipped. I'm not prone to replying to such posts, but it's getting ridiculous.

My reply was as follows.

Hmm. So I find a video edited in such a way that "attempts" to be controversial - I say attempts as anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see the cut of the footage is not half biased. For every video showing this kind of snip, I can match with another showing (Insert religion here) doing exactly the same. But so long as narrow minded snips are posting and dwelling on cack like this (and I agree it works both ways) the real problems with this country are getting away Scott-free. It's the politicians/bankers that folks should be directing their anger at.

Sorry to say, but the bloke in the video, Mr Page, and you so far, are merely sheep - riding the bandwagon for reasons unbeknown to me. But carry on, while this country is slowly snipped up the snip by not only the Tories, but every snip of a politician. What this country needs is a revolution of sorts, but a revolution which includes everyone - regardless of religion/colour/dick size. This is 2014, I urge you to keep up, or be left behind*

*this is of course my opinion, and you are entitled to yours. This is Britain where we can speak freely - let's keep it that way.

As I said in my reply, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

However I ask ATS - Please reassure me that this glorious country is worth sticking with. If not, then count me out.

Stu

edit on 29-8-2014 by stuSyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Haha well a racist prick driving around in a predominant Muslim area is afraid of getting "bagged"?

Well duh, 10 seconds in and I wanted to do the same, and I'm not Muslim.

........*sigh*

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stuSyd

Wow welcome to ATS, that is not an accurate depiction of anything btw.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Haha well a racist prick driving around in a predominant Muslim area is afraid of getting "bagged"?

Well duh, 10 seconds in and I wanted to do the same, and I'm not Muslim.

........*sigh*

Exactly. But folks continue to lap this muck up.

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Wow welcome to ATS, that is not an accurate depiction of anything btw.

I know, and that is my point.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Post some videos of how France made it illegal to wear the hajab in public. Decided it wasn't safe.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yup, regular as clockwork. And spreading like wildfire. Did you see the 'Impeach Obama Week' space, to the right? Cute. They never miss a beat. They put obama there, just like they put the Muslims wherever they would create the greatest impact. Displaced persons from bombed out homelands, shipped out with the stroke of a pen to Iceland, England, Sweden, Norway. They also dropped the bombs.

Like I said, elsewhere. Dupes. Our masters need help! I'll bet Bill O'Reilly gets laid twice in one day once things get really moving.

# 260

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is a punk move to hit somebody sitting in a car.

new topics

top topics

join