It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Poetry : To The Father in Fallujah Who Buried His Son in His Garden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
To The Father in Fallujah Who Buried His Son in His Garden

Lift your warm son's body and scream as you haven't screamed before and ask them what has your son done to them?

Let his blood drip on the soil, don't wash it, let it stay to remember their atrocities and ask them what has your son done to them?

Dig a small hole in your garden, let your son�s body rest in peace and ask them what your has your son done to them?

Spread his arms like a bird, let his soul fly far away and ask them what has your son done to them?

Cover his body with the fertile soil from your garden, and ask them what has your son done to them?

Plant a white flower on his grave and ask them what has your son done to them?

Water the flower with your tears and ask them what has your son done to them?

Fertilize the flower with the blood of the Iraqi civilians who were killed during their shock and awe bombing and ask them what has your son done to them?

Sit every day beside his grave, cry for your loss and ours and ask them what has your son done to them?

Pray for his soul to rest in heaven and ask Him to forgive them for their acts and ask them what has your son done to them?

Get a white tombstone, write the names of all the kids who lost their lives during their liberation and ask them what has your son and all other son other sons, done to them

Let the tombstone be as high as it should be, take a picture of the tombstone, give it to them and ask them what has your son done to them?

www.axisoflogic.com...

Hi, i wanted to share this nice piece of poetry i found on the web ...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Damned ski-mask wearing cowardly terrorists! Killing their own people. What did this boy do to them?

:shk:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Damned ski-mask wearing cowardly terrorists! Killing their own people. What did this boy do to them?

Are you aware that you are spreading disinformation ? If yes, are you aware of ATS statutes and regulations ? You should be ashamed of yourself making fun of these innocent children killed by the US monsters

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Just like the American's went all the way to Iraq to play baseball.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Uh, maybe I misread the poem, but I don't remember it saying anything about a ski mask wearing terrorist. Moku may have some extreme views that conflict with yours and mine. But show some compassion: he just wanted to share a poem with us. Maybe this is why he thinks the way he does about Americans. Let us try to understand where he is coming from on these issues. And if we disagree, let us do so peacefully.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am an American and I can admit that our military and the people who send them can be evil. What is so hard about that? It is just history. *Edited due to stupidity that crosses the line of decency* kill each other for greed and some just kill because they enjoy it, it appeals to their animal instincts.

Same story.

The two faces of man.

Good poem, btw. A little bit of a downer, but you can feel the emotion of his son dying. That is what poetry is all about.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   

by Justanotherperson
What is so hard about that? It is just history. Neggers kill each other for greed and some just kill because they enjoy it, it appeals to their animal instincts.

Let me guess. You run around with a white hood on your head.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium
But show some compassion: he just wanted to share a poem with us. Maybe this is why he thinks the way he does about Americans.

Moku does not want to "just share a poem" with you, he wants to spread propaganda as hard and far as possible.

He calls for the the fall of the United States, wants our economy to collapse and wants us poor and starving.

Sound peaceful to you?

He would also prefer that Hussein was back in power, his sons were back in business of running rape rooms and torture chambers complete with plastic shredders, and he dearly wishes that Hussein had not been interrupted from passing out more chemical and biological weapons before we got there. I get that from his hatred of us and what we are trying to do in Iraq.

He is also against the idea of the Iraqis ruling themselves as he is for the insurgents and their continued terror across the country.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
He would also prefer that Hussein was back in power, his sons were back in business of running rape rooms and torture chambers complete with plastic shredders, and he dearly wishes that Hussein had not been interrupted from passing out more chemical and biological weapons before we got there. I get that from his hatred of us and what we are trying to do in Iraq.

Please provide your allegations with evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You have no time to read as you have not provided any evidence to prove your allegation against the U.S. Airforce. You know your "evidence" was links to garbage that had nothing to do with neighborhoods in Bahdad, and one was nothing more than an editorial.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
My evidence? It is scattered all over this board. Now, put the brakes on your propaganda machine and go produce backing for your slanderous crap from the U.S. is Hitler thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Mokuhadzushi,

If someone else had posted the poem more may have listened. But due to some of your other posts you are more likely to get the responses such as Thomas has given.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
Neggers kill each other for greed and some just kill because they enjoy it, it appeals to their animal instincts.

Clever way to circumnavigate the ATS censors. Who exactly are you referring to, Bush and Cheney?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
Neggers kill each other for greed and some just kill because they enjoy it, it appeals to their animal instincts.

Clever way to circumnavigate the ATS censors. Who exactly are you referring to, Bush and Cheney?

Simulacra, you crack me up sometimes!!

Bush and Cheney are not black!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks for catching that racial slur and circumvention of the system. Proper action has been taken.
It might happen again by the same violator, I can't read minds, but I can say it would only happen one more time!

Carry on with the regularly scheduled insanity.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi

Are you aware that you are spreading disinformation ? If yes, are you aware of ATS statutes and regulations ? You should be ashamed of yourself making fun of these innocent children killed by the US monsters

Do you deny that the ski-mask wearing cowardly terrorists, or, as you calll them, insurgents, have INTENTIONALLY murdered innocent Iraqis, including children, with their car bombs? They are the only ones intentionally murdering innocent Iraqi's over there; that is why I correctly identified them as the subject of that poem.

And please don't go off with your "CIA spy" bullcrap like you tried with Margaret Hassan. Where is your proof that she was a CIA spy? You never were able to produce it. Why did you not produce it?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
She had to have been a spy, or else they wouldn't have killed her. Everyone over there is a CIA spy including all the Iraqis the "freedom fighters" have killed. I mean we all know that there is no such thing as a terrorist. Just innocents that are portrayed badly by poorly edited films of beheadings and cars that accidentally blow up killing scores of CIA spys on their way to mosque.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
jsobecky, the CIA-Hassan thing was said as a possibility, not as a fact, regarding the know probably more than well-known fact that the mujahideen do not kill indiscriminately, but hold trials to their beheadal victims, and if found guilty of espionnage or treason, are beheaded. Thos who are found innocent were released. The proof can be found with the link i already provided, provided you afford to buy the article. Therefore i said that killing Margaret Hassan does not fit into the mujahideen's behaviour pattern. So the hypothesis is reasonable that she was either a CIA spy or was abducted by Mossad or CIA. What's wrong with that reasoning ? I backed everything up. You on the contrary know that i never declared as fact that there is a CIA or Mossad-Margaret Hassan connection, but you just wrote i did. You are knowingly posting false information about a fellow poster of whom you know is perfectly innocent of your allegations.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That was completely out of context. I never said his views were peaceful. In fact, I myself called them slanderous. I said let us debate with him in a peaceful manner. I would rather see intellectual debates than a bunch of name-calling.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sad poem
it has alot of truth to it.

what did the iraqi kids do the US?
and did they and do they deserve the fate that has and is being put on them?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join