It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Warned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
They gave us the heads up, so be VERY Skeptical when viewing news posts from here on out, the psy-ops are manipulating the media (duh, they've been doing it for a long time, its just going to get real crazy now) So when we get news reports from foreign sources or even familiar sources we should approach them with an unmeasured amount of caution......

This should actually be a sticky or just common knowledge in all the threads on abovetopsecret.com, its very serious, it means that there are people seeding lies purposely, the people who are supposed to be protecting us are lying, and it is going to carry on into the news we view daily, the power of their media and their sources are very influential..... So be Warned.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by astrocreep]

[edit on 7-12-2004 by astrocreep]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
They gave us the heads up, ...

Who is they?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

They gave us the heads up, ...

Who is they?

www.atsnn.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
i dont trust them any ways. train yourself to always scratch under the surface to break through their truth sheild, at least thats what i do.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I'm in total agreeance... but this should be flashed in everyones face daily to remind them ..

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
lol, ok...So I went and checked out the thread. So now what? At what point does the war media psy-ops cross over into news we hear every day? Like, ok, so now I don't believe it when Tennesee beats Florida 34-6. Now I don't believe it when when there's a tornado warning on tv. Now I don't believe Alex Jones. Now I don't believe it was 19 hijackers... Oh, and UFO's? Not a chance. Dulce, Roswell? Reptilians? Don't believe it. Disclosure Project? Pure disinfo... France and avatars?

I mean really, gimme a break.

Judge first what is being said, second the source, and third, go figure.

You know, it's time people got down to the real issues and chose sides. It's time we choose who we are going to believe. It is time that people wake up, educate themselves, and realize what is going on around them. It is time to accept and swear by the Constitution and Bill of Rights if you are truely an American, and all that that implies. It's what we have. It's where we came from. It's what this country was founded upon. And if you are a foreigner and reading this, I hope for your sakes you swear by it too- because the US Constitution in not thy enemy.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol, ok...So I went and checked out the thread. So now what? At what point does the war media psy-ops cross over into news we hear every day? Like, ok, so now I don't believe it when Tennesee beats Florida 34-6. Now I don't believe it when when there's a tornado warning on tv. Now I don't believe Alex Jones. Now I don't believe it was 19 hijackers... Oh, and UFO's? Not a chance. Dulce, Roswell? Reptilians? Don't believe it. Disclosure Project? Pure disinfo... France and avatars?

I mean really, gimme a break.

Judge first what is being said, second the source, and third, go figure.

You know, it's time people got down to the real issues and chose sides. It's time we choose who we are going to believe. It is time that people wake up, educate themselves, and realize what is going on around them. It is time to accept and swear by the Constitution and Bill of Rights if you are truely an American, and all that that implies. It's what we have. It's where we came from. It's what this country was founded upon. And if you are a foreigner and reading this, I hope for your sakes you swear by it too- because the US Constitution in not thy enemy.
[edit on 6-12-2004 by TrueAmerican]

Your correct, its time we wake up and see God .... see what is happening is a part of God, it is God.
We've already had this leak over into what we see daily, because it IS what we see daily.... Your still looking at this from a symbolic standpoint... The US is just symbolism for this amount of land and that amount of land is Canada symbolically by borders that don't or in some cases do physically exist. They are concepts because without them we are lost, just like the concept of past and future, which are unattainable figments of our imagination.

[edit on 6/12/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Two of the 3 major news anchors have stepped down.
More than half of the Bush cabinet has stepped down.

This alone should be a pretty strong indicator that something is up
or should we say going down.

Disinformation has always been a tool of war.

However, what we are seeing here is an attempt by
"the best leadership that money can buy",
to justify more wasteful government spending, while also
doing all it can to insure the financial interests of those who profit
from the business of war.

These people understand human nature and that the general masses
will follow as sheep, as long as they are told what they want to hear.

"The American people have spoken"

George W. Bush was re-elected.

And there's not enough evidence to prove otherwise. Go figure!

Rhetoric or reality, only for you to decide.

Our entire economy is running on a maxed out credit card
and these wise rulers have just voted to extend the credit limit.

If the foreign investors who have supported our economy until now,
decide to switch to the Euro, we are in deep trouble. Essentially broke.

The brightest star of hope that people CAN make a difference
comes from the proud people of The Ukraine.

If only we had the guts to stand up and fight as they have shown us.

Our leadership uses fear in an effort to control us.
What "THEY" fear the most, is what good people can do
if they stand together an say NO MORE!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This intention was mentioned at the beginning of hostilities.
News Media Carried it.

Then, "they" said, nevermind, bad idea, we aren't gonna do that.
News Media carried that too!

I laughed at THAT first volley!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
No offense, but this kind of stuff has been going on forever.

Everyone uses these techniques. Heck, you're using some of them in your own post.

People try to influence one another. Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but really, we do it all the time.

Good luck trying to identify someone who does not do this sort of stuff. Hell, it ranges from one's girlfriend to one's minister to one's mother. Everyone presents the truth they want you to believe.

It's not always evil. And in warfare, I would rather see a lie shot down than one of my countrymen.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Oh my God, can this be true, the media being used to feed us lies.

Next you'll be telling us there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
*Colorful Language* Yeh great you know the scoop, shutup for people who actually think what they're told is the truth.

People only speak for the response it illicits... obviously
you spoke, and this is the response it illicited...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok...but why are you yelling?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Ok...but why are you yelling?

because he's exploiting the fact that I'm exploiting a fact and was being rude about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

because he's exploiting the fact that I'm exploiting a fact and was being rude about it.
I was referring to his all caps in the title (against the rules here) I musta missed something? Are you talking about another thread or this one?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I was referring to his all caps in the title (against the rules here) I musta missed something? Are you talking about another thread or this one?

My bad... I was unaware of the context... and also unaware of the no caps thing.. my apologies.

Should I consider myself to "BE WARNED?"

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

My bad... I was unaware of the context... and also unaware of the no caps thing.. my apologies.

Be Warned? No....I'm not a mod...but if you read the rules it's in there. Usually a mod will edit it for you when they see it...or not, I don't care other than it's an annoyance when you have a bunch of caps throughout the board as if everyone is competing for everyone else to see their thread first.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Be Warned? No....I'm not a mod...but if you read the rules it's in there. Usually a mod will edit it for you when they see it...or not, I don't care other than it's an annoyance when you have a bunch of caps throughout the board as if everyone is competing for everyone else to see their thread first.

true enough ..

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
He called out, saying: "Whoever has ears to hear about this crapola, let him hurl!"; and "I have addressed those who are awake and bored tham all to tears."

Still he continued and said:

"Yea, everything that came from the Internet Conspiracy Websites and Blogs will perish, for it came from the un-documented. But whatsoever came from sites that documented with evidence doth not perish, but becomes mainstream. So, many men went astray because they had not known this difference and they believed that 'X-Files' and 'National Treasure' were true, even unto being Documentaries. And lo, they finished their days on Earth in the Rubber Room, whereupon they spake with the psychiatrists and attendants, saying unto them: 'blub-blub-blub'."

Translation: If you have any sort of real documentation and/or evidence to back this up, I would be most interested.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
Two of the 3 major news anchors have stepped down.
More than half of the Bush cabinet has stepped down.

This alone should be a pretty strong indicator that something is up
or should we say going down.

Naaaaaaaaaaah.

1 - 'Network news' shows are no longer THE major news shows.
2 - The reason two anchors stepped down - One was OLD, and
the other left in disgrace after having been outted (purposely
and knowingly passing falsified military documents to millions of
Americans in an attempt to sway an American presidential election).
3 - When a president is re-elected, his cabinet usually has major
changes. People burn out quickly in cabinet positions so major
multi changes are the norm.
4 - None of these are 'indicators' of anything except life as usual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join