It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy Steps Up Security Over Alleged ISIS Plot to Kill The Pope

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Man these guys are busy!!!
Plans to kill the Pope while planning an attack at the southern us border, all while we found the laptop that details all their plans for a biological attack!

Yeah, I think we know who created this little gathering. Qui bono?

It's so obvious, there is no need for any of that nasty hatespeech….

Getting ready for Romney, are we? They'll let Obama off with everything but he must squirm, at least a little. Little threats about Lerner and the pesky IRS thing. Reminders of where he came from. All of it, everything they have on the plant, the plant is being reminded of. He doesn't care. He is high and doesn't care. They know it, we know it, everyone knows it.

But don't expect me to take this bait.

*****Danger Will Robinson: threat has been identified*****

Because I'm a lover, not a fighter.

I think they control every media outlet, germ, and politician, in the world. What can we do? Will Jesse come to the rescue and expose this fraud? I wonder what he will say about it. And he is my hero! I'm not sure why, but he is. I think it's that manly voice.

And now, they are holding Jesus's stomping ground hostage! If we don't identify their enemies as our enemies, we can kiss that free AIDS™ test and the Terra Santa goodbye! They hate Jesus so much that throughout history they refer to him as a common criminal as per their law, but most dupes (Christians) will fall for it. I'm guessing most Muslims will fall for it. It's like being asked to join Led Zeppelin few chrissake. They need some more death, so ladies and germs, I give you ISIS!

# 256
edit on 29-8-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

ISIS Islamic state, whatever you want to call it is a silent weapon for quiet war being waged by the NWO types who want to create religious division, fear and disharmony among people everywhere.

These organisations are simply a weapon to be used against the masses to keep them living in fear and to keep them divided.

Ask yourself, why do none of them ever attack Israel?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join