It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hive mind experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My dear ATSizens,

if I may ask a few minuteshours of your precious time:

There were a few funny things happening to me lately, and I would love to know, who else had similar experiences. I am not crazy, my mother had me tested (c:BBT). Still I have made contact with some "humanists on the run", and I want to know how many others are in contact with them too.
I hope it is aliens, but it might as well be some Freemasons, Bilderberger, Club of Rome, Secret Service of Earth, etc. kind of earthlings behind it, or a collaboration of them all, or mother Gaia herself, or the universal energy itself. Do me a favour and be honest about it, because I almost died for your freedom at least twice.
If you sit down and relax, install in your mind a "go with the flow" type of mindset, does someone answer you?
Like in communicating with a computer, you have to set the parameter first. Choose a sign for: yes, no, laughter and what ever else you might feel could be handy, for your style of chatting.

1. What is your opinion about the energy level on earth? I am talking physics here, so stay as close to reality as possible.

2. If you ask for contact, what sentence is the key?

3. If you were to invent a new type of stochastic what is the approach that comes to your mind, if you just float?

4. Do you want to be a part of a united planet, if that would mean we would increase our chances to get a seat in the big council of the eight human worlds?

5. Do you or did you have lately strange epiphanies about things, you never thought about before?

6. Can you read other people?

Are you receiving answers when you have a nice little chat with yourself?
Also if you could ad your general outlook on the world:

A. Do you believe in god, ghosts, chakras, or whatever?
B. How do you perceive your status amongst other people?
C. What is your approach towards money and belongings? i.E. how hard would it be for you to leave everything behind?
D. How strong would you consider your reading-comprehension skills on a scale from 1-10? (1=non-existing, 10=interpretation-pro)
E. Do you have a Dis- or an Utopian outlook on our future?

If you feel I missed some important questions, feel free to ad them yourself. And to clarify, I don't care for people just trying to profile themselves, so every super strange stuff, like: "I can switch the light on with my willpower." Or "I am your messiah." Or "TBTB are trying to kill us all.", keep it to yourself, I wouldn't believe you- and in this case, I would say we can discuss the meaning of it, after we collected a satisfying volume of useful answers.
Thanks in advance,
your big boobs messiah from outer space (ROFL)
edit on 29-8-2014 by Peeple because: One is all, all is one.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Thanks in advance,

With a tag line like that....

You expect to be taken seriously?

What are you going to do with this information.......you got some splainin to do!

edit on 29-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

because I almost died for your freedom at least twice.

Explain please!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
@ olaru12: Yes because a sense of humour is very important, if you don't want to get crazy

@ VoidHawk: well I was lying on my terrace playing deadmen, while people tried to figure out if 60 days after Ariel Sharon's dead something interesting would happen. I won't give you more details on that, but if you know some church, club members, or public service people, they might be able to tell you more...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

@ olaru12: Yes because a sense of humour is very important, if you don't want to get crazy

Thanks in advance,

Why do you think that was funny and worthy of a [ROFL]?

Why do you want this information!
edit on 29-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

@ VoidHawk: well I was lying on my terrace playing deadmen, while people tried to figure out if 60 days after Ariel Sharon's dead something interesting would happen. I won't give you more details on that, but if you know some church, club members, or public service people, they might be able to tell you more...

You call that an explanation!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Why do you want this information!

Because I want to collect the information.
I try to say: I am sure I am not the only one, just curious, what other story lines are out there.

@ VoidHawk; yes

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We are a little more intelligent than "Big Boobs"

Not much but at least a little.

What's your game?

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'll bite.

4. Do you want to be a part of a united planet, if that would mean we would increase our chances to get a seat in the big council of the eight human worlds?

Depends on how the planet would become united. In an ideal way, sure.

5. Do you or did you have lately strange epiphanies about things, you never thought about before?

It's hard to determine what is an epiphany and what is simply thought. As far as I know, I haven't.

Not mentally, but I'm very good at reading faces.

No, the only things in my head are my thoughts. I suppose I could, but it would be all made up by myself.

God, yes. Unknown paranormal entities, yes.

Which people? Different people have different opinions of me.

C. What is your approach towards money and belongings? i.E. how hard would it be for you to leave everything behind?

Wouldn't bother me at all. Money is nothing to me other than a means to trade goods.

D. How strong would you consider your reading-comprehension skills on a scale from 1-10? (1=non-existing, 10=interpretation-pro)

A-? Kidding. I'd say I read quite well (I'd hope so, given as much time as I spend reading on ATS).

At the moment, dystopian.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

thank you, only 2000 more and we get empiric.

@ jude11: well you prove with your answer, you are not smarter, it was me signing with my official title.

Sincerely yours,
the queen of the universe
(also a joke)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
great post, OP.

Cant flag so I'll comment.

Yes to all of the above.

I thinks its all coming up Millhouse tbh.

All of you whom feel it to, continue to notice with intention.

Noticeable Intention is what will change this stagnancy.

Peace and love yo.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

1. What is your opinion about the energy level on earth? I am talking physics here, so stay as close to reality as possible.

There's just too much of it. The Sun hurts my eyes, the Moon soothes them, smog films up my windshield, power surges blink my lights in mock Morse code, a thief has been stealing gasoline out of my lawn mower, and recent natural gas impurities manifested like azure pixies in my stove's burner flames have increased boiling time of water for tea.

2. If you ask for contact, what sentence is the key?

I do not know. The door is still locked.

3. If you were to invent a new type of stochastic what is the approach that comes to your mind, if you just float?

A stochasticity? I never plan ahead, always look behind and hide from hindsight.

One human world--my own--is quite sufficient. A united planet sounds so ... mandatory. Much like Rush I will choose free will.

I like to spin the "wheel of thought" and take it from there. That said, my epiphanies usually grow sharp teeth and develop a penchant for taking bites out of my arrogant presumptions. While I've probably thought about them before, I often run from them afterward.

Alas my telepathic dreams have yet to be realized. Verily, however, mine sense of empathy--while overdeveloped--more than not of late has served dust gathering purposes. These days the tingle of my bad guy detector buzzes round the clock.

Also if you could ad your general outlook on the world:

Only when I have a battle of wits with myself. General outlook of the world--off the top of my and likely nowhere near grammatically correct Latin: (aw, forget the Latin) ... "I believe the world is a frigid hell."

God (no), ghosts (maybe), chakras (sober, no) whatever (absolutely).

Everyone else is a hard light hologram like that British dude in Red Dwarf.

I Despise money. Most everything I own is easily replaceable.

A one or ten dependent upon the writer's grasp of basic sentence structure, verb/subject lucidity and otherwise writing comprehension.

Either the future is so bright I have to wear shades, or so dark I'd better keep working on my night vision.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AphoticJoe

oh I love you. Thanks for the good morning laugh!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Dear Peeple:

Though interested in your OP, I have to say I can't be bothered to cut and paste all my different reactions to what you've written. Maybe it's just me being lazy, or maybe it's just me.

What got me to read your thread, click on it, was the whole "hive mind" thing. That got me. What happened afterwards, I'm not so sure.
Sometimes, I laughed, and sometimes I felt like crying.

IF there is a hive mind, it must be mine, for there are lots of others in here daily, sharing my world. In some parts, they call that schizophrenia. I happn to think it's something else, entirely, but can't be bothered enough to explore that, really, cause in the end, it'll just be said it's schizophrenia, anyway, so why bother.

I've bothered about that quite a lot on this website, but I've now finally decided that's useless ….cause anything I gain in it not being schizophrenia, just means we'd do it all over again.

With that one final insight, everything else means nothing. and so, though I've contributed to lots of threads, and thought maybe along the way I was telling someone,warning someone…it turns out it's all for naught. Just because of that one epiphanou realisation about doing is all over again and time being the biggest psyops. If that's true, see, it doesn't matter what else is or isn't….
Regards,
Tetra50
edit on 30-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I am not talking about hearing voices or me having different personalities, I just receive suggestions, not whole sentences. I know one of the symptoms of schizophrenia is when f.e. your TV is talking to you. What I am experiencing is different.
Hard to explain, because it is so subtle, most people wouldn't even notice when it is happening to them.
See, I was entertaining the idea of me loosing my mind a lot, lately. The problem is there are consequences on the outside of my area of influence happening, that fit the story development in my head perfectly.
People showing up knowing, and responding to my thoughts, without me talking. My ex husband, knew I was thinking about someone else, because it was echoing in his head. (the poor thing)
I had a very dirty thing going thorough my head and an elderly gentleman responded very repulsed to it. When I masturbated people driving past my window had an orgasm.
The weirdest thing was when I actually had a talk with my horse. I was brushing him and he told me he was still in pain from an accident we had together. And how he was getting depressed, from the plants on his meadow and feeling responsible for the other members of his herd.
I am not sure, but schizophrenia doesn't do that, does it? I am nothing special, I just really want to find others like me. Maybe then I can find out what it really is.
Also: I was taking ataractics for a while and in therapy(sort of)- didn't change anything.
Maybe I should just write the whole damn thing down and see, how people respond to that. Maybe I should remember the people who received the messages floating through me, it was mend for everybody to know. There have to be some recordings about it?

(Lieber Verfassungsschutz, bitte veroeffentlicht mein Tagebuch.
Now. Also I remember threatening the world, little worms, still planing a Mars mission and trying to challenge 'them'. What was it? A bicycle trying to catch a Ferrari? Now, here, and everything.
Pretty please, with cherry and sprinkles on top. It is mend to make EVERYBODY think, not just for the elites...
Oh, if you could just let the 'Frei Dreher' bits out, that would be much appreciated.)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I had a very dirty thing going thorough my head and an elderly gentleman responded very repulsed to it. When I masturbated people driving past my window had an orgasm.

That got my attention! How do you know that the people driving by your window had an orgasm?
Who told you? Did you see them?

Perhaps a new appointment with a therapist might be in order. Just my opinion...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Around March, this year, when the Malaysian Airline Flight disappeared, I signed up here at ATS, as Ninipe. I followed my hive mind intuition and got in touch with guards hanging out on this site. Verfassungsschutz, Mossad, definetly Rothschild and Rotarier or whatever(see I don't know, because I never was and never will be a team member of any one else, than humans)
The intention of the game developing from there on out was 'free people, free choices', I agree with that- so I played along. Also I had the suspicion my husband was gay, and it was about freeing us all from the shackles of sexual suppression, with one eye towards the Russian gay-politics and other stuff.
I got a phone call from someone christening themselves "the bank", I had BND- people and others around my house, shooting in the quiet rural little place called Oftlfing, Bavaria, and I basically proved the existence of coincidences.
I am such an idiot I was happy to help, the entire time and refused any rewards, calling it an"cui bono" project(stupid me should have demanded world domination from the very beginning!). The main message, was indeed an offer to help, if and when we get over our selves and share our secrets, communicate, and cooperate.
Funny enough Robin Williams knew all about it. Also others like Jim Parsons, Kyle MacLachlan, Will Wheaton, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Michelle Obama, Matthias Opdenhoevel, Mark Zuckerberg etc.
So step 1, publish my stupid story. Whoever knows something about whatever he\she thinks I did, tell it to everybody. This is an once in history opportunity, we should accept the offer. If our representatives don't want to serve and protect us in the best available way, then let's scream for revolution! With help from coincidences they can't stop us, and we will save and protect as many as possible, not just the chosen few as they wish to do.
We the people, should unite and accept the help-offer given to us.
I want to hear and see the recordings, because I know my house was bugged and I had close encounters with the latest spying tools. Publish it, if it is forbidden, leak it, share it! Whoever "the creator of the coincidences" is, is way bigger than the little people trying to keep it secret. Be a hero and help building a better world!
Also it is the best piece of art I ever made and I feel like the copyright belongs to me: Nadine Tabea Preschl, Oftlfing 4, 85416 Langenbach. I want my stuff out in the open! I don't want to get paid for it, but I want the inhabitants of this pretty planet to know, what is really happening. Free the informations, and we the peeple take over from there.
I know I am just one of many decent folks, and we should be willing to give everything and if necessary to die for the cause of saving this planet.
Join me.
Competent personal with experience in shooting is always welcome. If they want war they shall have it, says the pissed part of me they were calling. I went through the nine gates. Dumb #s forgot Ishtar doesn't blindly follow orders! Neither do I, nor should anyone else.
Also I warned you, remember the thread from Niederhummel? I told you there would be fiction terrorism. Now if anyone obeys, it should be the ones formerly known as TBTB.

Sincerely yours,
"I am the fly on the wall, ambassador of planet Earth and Queen of the Milky Way, the eternal flame of love connecting all living beings."
If you mess with me, you doom us all, for: one is all, all is one.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Publish. I am sick of repeating myself endlessly. And the other 7 won't be helping anyone, if I don't get some- now!
Publish.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Publish. I am sick of repeating myself endlessly. And the other 7 won't be helping anyone, if I don't get some- now!
Publish.

I have some and you are welcome to as much as you want.

In fact, I started out with nothing and still got most of it left.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Physical stuff? It's just that ... you can't take it with you when you die. What *is* important and valuable are the experiences and memories you generate while alive. Being rich with memories and connections with others is worth far more than any car, house, or pile of cash.

Contact? Hm. Well, I'd say, "Hi, I'm a curious person and I'd like to get to know you!"

Interesting...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join