It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disputed Kurdish oil tanker mysteriously goes dark off Texas coast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Don't Worry About It.
We absconded the oil,
and the vessel.

Attention All Planets of The Solar Federation
We Have Assumed Control. We Have Assumed Control.

Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The ocean is a big place as you may know, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns up fine in a few days.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe it sank.

Or pirates hijacked it.

How close to Mexico was it before going "dark"?

Hmmm.

It is a very remote possibility seeing how the cartels #2 money generator behind only drugs is stealing tankers full of oil from PEMEX (Mexico Nationalized Gas Company). That being said why would they take on such a high profile risks when they can just keep bribing the police and PEMEX employees to let them "steal" the oil from the pipelines even without having to make their own taps on pipelines.

A great Vice DOCU. about cartels stealing oil.

edit on 8/30/2014 by BigDave-AR because: Added Vice video clip

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Maybe they need the ship too.

Or, it's a ransom demand.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Another oil accident is the last thing this gulf region needs. It would be a disaster.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Kurds (one of the tribes of israel) no state , and oil stolen in iraq , vessels with stolen oil will go to the bottom and the command to feed the sharks, not imperialist sharks

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this link has been posted-it claims to show an image of the missing tanker,the United Kalavrvta,and says:

Iraq asked the U.S. to seize the Kurdish-exported oil as soon as the ship made landfall in Galveston — an order courts denied because the ship was too far off the state's coast.

www.nydailynews.com...

Whatever has happened here,or is happening,is some serious dickens IMO.
Why?
Because its not on the major news channels-at least not in the UK.
I would expect it to be all over the news,unless of course,it is being hidden for sinister reasons.

edit on 30/8/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: link added

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This reminds me of the AMC show Rubicon that ran for one season and was canceled, most likely because it hit to close to home. It was about a man working at a think tank tasked with helping the military and government analyze all of their raw intelligence. Top secret work. His family was killed on 9/11. One day he stumbles upon a cryptic clue in multiple major newspapers crossword puzzles.

He of course ends up in the middle of a giant conspiracy. The man who created and runs this think tank is part of a secretive fraternity of old friends who use their power and influence to enrich themselves. Without spoiling too much, the show culminates with a terrorist attack, a false flag event, in which an oil tanker is blown up in Galveston Bay in order to back it up and hammer the US and by extension global economy. All instigated by his boss.

This news is frightening however for two reasons..

a) Terrorists have thought about doing this before of course. Its even been in the news.

Al-Qaida eyed oil tankers as bombing targets
www.nbcnews.com...

b) A couple days ago, and this may have already been discussed, al-qaeda magazine which I'm guessing is not unlike Cosmo released a new edition stressing the fact an attack on the US was imminent and also naming potential targets. Oil tankers were one which was named.

townhall.com...
edit on 30-8-2014 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2014 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I am interested in what kind of information is released on the 7th. It sounds to me like actions might be taking place behind the scenes between the U.S. and Russia, maybe with new technology, that some people know about.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

it doesn't mean it is missing. It is off the radar/gps satelite tracking.
the tanker's computer was probably taken off line so the heist could be done.

just my 0.02c

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

HOUSTON (AP) — A Kurdish oil tanker anchored near Galveston for about a month has finally sailed off, taking its potentially $100 million cargo somewhere else.

A U.S. Coast Guard spokesman told The Houston Chronicle (http://(link tracking not allowed)/1oqjR47 ) the United Kalavryta has moved from its Gulf of Mexico location where it’s been for about a month. A maritime tracking system stopped receiving a signal from the ship Monday.

It’s unclear if the oil was sold and where the ship went.

Maybe they found someone willing to risk buying the oil. Sneaking in to off load.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Beware!
I see the possibility of this tanker full of extremists getting ready to join thier brothers in mexican land working with cartels...
They are increasing in numbers money and arms...
An invasion of US soil is imminent, I see russian and chinese military and equipment as well...
I see the east coast covered with small black boats alot in Florida...
I have no time frame but feel it could be very soon...
1 million plus strong invasion of US soil...
Scary stuff...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2

I loved the show Rubicon, I was surprised it ever made one season even. Far too close to home.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Beware!
I see the possibility of this tanker full of extremists getting ready to join thier brothers in mexican land working with cartels...
They are increasing in numbers money and arms...
An invasion of US soil is imminent, I see russian and chinese military and equipment as well...
I see the east coast covered with small black boats alot in Florida...
I have no time frame but feel it could be very soon...
1 million plus strong invasion of US soil...
Scary stuff...

Hahahahahaha

You been watching too much red dawn its fried your brain lol

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Those darn Koch brothers beating the tariffs and import taxes again no doubt. Man those guys would sell their mothers corpse to make a buck.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There is no such thing as going dark what with the hundreds of satellite's looking down at any one time, unless of course it sank and then you would have an oil slick.

Just more misdirection or aiding and abetting.

You can't tell the lire's from the truth tellers anymore other then the fact there are no more truth tellers.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All this is coming out to be is another poorly executed script to justify the raising of the price of oil, more Color Coded level raises, possible martial law, a great reason to close the American borders and keep people from leaving the country when the hammer comes down and this place goes up like a firecracker.

If the Cartels are stealing oil, best believe their training on it and everything else they learned in The School of the Americas was done by YOUR US GOVERNMENT.

Another ponzi American scheme folks.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Tanker is either:
a- being offloaded surreptitiously by Texas oil refinery.....
b-Being prepared as a flaming suicide bomb to be rammed into the Texas oil production facilities
c-Has a broken GPS antenna.....
or d - none of the above......

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You would need a heck of allot more then a million men to conquer 300+ million Americans, many of which are well armed, then add in the U.S. military and our allies (if we have any left).. Not a chance.

I can see a small attack on the southern border coming, though. Who knows what happened to the tanker, could have been hijacked I guess. The timing is a bit too convenient to be just a coincidence, in my opinion. With all the talk of "possible" terror attacks on the border and alphabet agencies "catching wind" of ISIS operating in Mexico, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. Is it time to dust off that old "mission accomplished" banner?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
All this is coming out to be is another poorly executed script to justify the raising of the price of oil, more Color Coded level raises, possible martial law, a great reason to close the American borders and keep people from leaving the country when the hammer comes down and this place goes up like a firecracker.

If the Cartels are stealing oil, best believe their training on it and everything else they learned in The School of the Americas was done by YOUR US GOVERNMENT.

Another ponzi American scheme folks.

Or, the ship turned off its beacon and is unloading its cargo in Texas. This gives the U.S. a way out by saying "We don't know where it is", having to explain nothing to Iraq, who in my opinion, we need to cut loose from anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join