It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vivid Reoccurring Dream of an Object from the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The dream begins with several others and I working outside. It seems like it is in a backyard. I hear the crackling-roar. I look up and see the contrail with the glowing object leading the way. I point at it as I watch it quickly fall to the very near horizon. I see flashes in the distance that become bright white and overwhelming to the eyes. I yell "GET DOWN BEHIND SOMETHING NOW". I take cover. I hear and feel the shock wave. I watch the intense, heavy wind carrying things along with it. I wonder if it was a meteor or a warhead. I then wake up.
I have had the dream twice now in a month's time. This last time seemed more vivid as I actually had to deliberate with myself to determine if I was awake or dreaming. I was unable to determine which until I woke. I am very sure that this is only a dream but still wanted to get it out there just in case it wasn't . . . anyway . . . it creeps me out.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Any landmarks or obvious visual clues as to where you were in the dream? Seems a few ppl on here have been having dreams of some kind of nuke going off lately.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

Quite creepy indeed.

But not nearly as creepy as if a bunch of others started writing in that they have had the exact same dream. If that were the case, then I'd buy some life insurance, a ton of it - immediately (not that it may do any good).

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It could also have been a meteor. Remember Chelyabinks?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

. anyway . . . it creeps me out.

No doubt.
I hope that it ends up being just a bad dream.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonnez
The dream begins with several others and I working outside. It seems like it is in a backyard. I hear the crackling-roar. I look up and see the contrail with the glowing object leading the way. I point at it as I watch it quickly fall to the very near horizon. I see flashes in the distance that become bright white and overwhelming to the eyes. I yell "GET DOWN BEHIND SOMETHING NOW". I take cover. I hear and feel the shock wave. I watch the intense, heavy wind carrying things along with it. I wonder if it was a meteor or a warhead. I then wake up.
I have had the dream twice now in a month's time. This last time seemed more vivid as I actually had to deliberate with myself to determine if I was awake or dreaming. I was unable to determine which until I woke. I am very sure that this is only a dream but still wanted to get it out there just in case it wasn't . . . anyway . . . it creeps me out.

I also had a dream regarding a very large explosion, this was about 4-5 months ago. The dream did not last very long..I was seeing it from the point of view of someone in a car going down a highway, then suddenly as I looked back I saw a huge explosion, and a mushroom type cloud like a nuke had gone off. In the past I have had many visions that have come true, however the time in which it takes for them to come true is largely indeterminate.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: drz400

No landmarks to speak of. In the two dreams it has been in a residential backyard with a view of the city sprawling out to the distance. I think I remember some hills or mountains off in the distance but it is foggy now.

Edit to add:

If I have the dream another time I am going to try very hard to discern my whereabouts and any other details in the dream. I seem to be able to single out those things from time to time but it can be difficult. I think I have to be aware that it is a dream in the first place which I was unfortunately unable to differentiate the last time.

edit on 29-8-2014 by nonnez because: To add content

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I doubt the life insurance would matter if it wasn't a meteor in the dream. All the backing behind the insurance company would be null and void I imagine.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yes, of course, which is why I said that "...it wouldn't do any good" to buy insurance. It was just meant as a bit of satirical humor, is all - which escaped you, apparently.

No matter. None of it will mean anything if the dream turns out to be a premonition anywya...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well . . . it didn't seem like the video you posted. I remember quite vividly seeing a few flashes that grew to a bright white flash. Then there was the bang like your video and then a great rushing wind that tossed everything about. The contrail is obviously similar to what I remember in the dream but I saw the object moving along in the contrail with a crackling-whoosh and glow. But who the hell knows . . . just a couple of dreams I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ditto

You and I both.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

See . . . that's just it . . . I saw no mushroom-cloud or explosion per say. I just saw some flashes that kinda grew to a bright white. Then the aftereffects of what I assume was an explosion of some type.

edit on 29-8-2014 by nonnez because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And now I am more worried than ever:

Nato members 'start arms deliveries to Ukraine'

Maybe it was not a meteor. I see a very scarey progression taking place. It all seems too real to me at this point. It makes sense somehow, although, I really wish it didn't.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've been having unusual dreams for the past year with a shock-wave that would blow me a couple of feet away. It looked like it was coming from a place that looked like a bay at sunset. Heavy rain followed shortly after. The place was deserted. I was the only there.

new topics

top topics

join