It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS laptop yields bio-terror plan.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Bio-terror attack plans?

So is this why they wanted the states to release a female criminal who also just happens to be a neuroscientist?

When I read about that news, about her I thought about chemical weapons right away.

Link to that other news.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
US having a open borders and drug gangs in Mexico are more than happy assist terrorist through, Ciudad Juarez unofficial capital of drug traffickers where ISIS terrorists are believed to be atm, a bit of pay and diversion is not a big task for them .

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here is more from NewsMax.com

Also, the data includes a 26-page fatwa, or Islamic ruling, on the usage of weapons of mass destruction.

"If Muslims cannot defeat the [unbelievers] in a different way, it is permissible to use weapons of mass destruction," states the fatwa by Saudi jihadi cleric Nasir al-Fahd, who is currently imprisoned in Saudi Arabia, according to Foreign Policy. "Even if it kills all of them and wipes them and their descendants off the face of the Earth."

Ummm....Mr. Obama. Maybe we should take them out BEFORE your next round of golf? Or is the plan to continue your immigration policies so they CAN get here?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was pretty much waiting for this to come out. I have a theory, and call me crazy if you want, but is there any chance that the laptop could have been a U.S. laptop planted as a laptop owned by someone that's a part of ISIS? My questioning for this is because I remember reading articles about 'biological warfare people' being in the zones of Ebola. At that point, the only thought running through my head had been "Okay, so the U.S. is looking into biological warfare to use on our own people or perhaps other countries." Now that this is up and been 'found,' I kind of wonder how long the U.S. has been working on Bio-warfare, and if possibly the U.S. is working with people in the Middle East to get closer to it, after all this isn't the first time that they've 'left' information for us to 'find,' if the laptop really is someones from ISIS. What if we've had this laptop the whole time but it's just now getting put out there as if we 'just now found it' in order to make people more mad at the middle east, without an actual attack. 9/11 without explosions and death.

Add that to the "aim for the Mexican border" and the amount of people we have crossing the border recently, and we are royally screwed. Call me crazy, but there's definitely more to this.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Ah yes.... the old 'Laptop with secret plans of an attack'

...and people said 24 was far fetched! hahaha

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sounds like its not a feasible plan if they have to google it to figure how to do it. They will infect themselves before anyone else id presume.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

It is something to think about, if it was planted than I wonder who that is in the pictures who they are calling the owner.

I do still think it's crazy that the guy who found it, has had hold of the laptop since January and just now thought to turn it over to anyone. Unless of course it was planted.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Abu Ali, a commander of a moderate Syrian rebel group in northern Syria, proudly shows a black laptop partly covered in dust. "We took it this year from an ISIS hideout," he says.

So another case of terrorist leaving behind all their plans and details behind to be 'found'.
They can do all this planning and studying and figuring out how to use bio weapons, but when it comes to cya, they fail miserably...

ETA: They found it some time this year and just conveniently it is coming out a couple weeks before 9/11 and at the same time as the news about an attack at the border?

Nobody even stops to think that maybe it was meant to be found, so that the west will be looking/waiting in the wrong place at the wrong time, then they hit you with something out of the blue, while all your resources are tied up on the Mex border.

I bet they come in through Canada (or are already in the US and have been for a long time) and hit somewhere in the north instead, where defences are low.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wutang717
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

It is something to think about, if it was planted than I wonder who that is in the pictures who they are calling the owner.

I do still think it's crazy that the guy who found it, has had hold of the laptop since January and just now thought to turn it over to anyone. Unless of course it was planted.

I think it's more logical that it was planted. Unless the guy was nosy and wanted to try to look through the laptop before turning it over.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Abu Ali, a commander of a moderate Syrian rebel group in northern Syria, proudly shows a black laptop partly covered in dust. "We took it this year from an ISIS hideout," he says.

So another case of terrorist leaving behind all their plans and details behind to be 'found'.
They can do all this planning and studying and figuring out how to use bio weapons, but when it comes to cya, they fail miserably...

ETA: They found it some time this year and just conveniently it is coming out a couple weeks before 9/11 and at the same time as the news about an attack at the border?

Nobody even stops to think that maybe it was meant to be found, so that the west will be looking/waiting in the wrong place at the wrong time, then they hit you with something out of the blue, while all your resources are tied up on the Mex border.

I bet they come in through Canada (or are already in the US and have been for a long time) and hit somewhere in the north instead, where defences are low.

Almost everyone here has said that maybe it was meant to be found.
But I see what you're saying and it's a large possibility. Didn't some politician recently say that he thought that another 9/11 was gonna go down soon, and it would likely be worse than before? Actually, I think Cheney, Bush, and Graham all mentioned something fairly recently about it. I would assume that they probably wouldn't go through Canada, because that would only put them in the top states and more traveling would have to be done, more traveling = more time to get caught. I would say it's probably likely that they are already here, and if they are, that's too bad, because that'll add to more people being racist towards middle-easterners that don't want to do harm to us that have been here for years.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Did some Geek tech digging, The computer is a Dell Vostro 1015 which came with either Windows 7 or XP, the screen of the files shows windows 7 FYI.

I love how kindly they replaced the "3 and 4" number buttons on the top of the keyboard for them, comparing this pic to the op's one!

this all seems too convenient to be true with everything else going on in the world.
I'l call their bluff on this laptop...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to: scoobyrob

A pretty cheap Core2 Duo Sluggish on 7, but good for simple email, office and internet.
Actually what you might expect, Simple but capable.

If it was a plant, they got away cheap as well.

edit on 3-9-2014 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Ah yes.... the old 'Laptop with secret plans of an attack'

...and people said 24 was far fetched! hahaha

Ah yes! Even Apple found this method of advertising effective. Remember the employee who left the phone at the bar thereby giving a lucky layman a chance to examine the technology before it went public.

Sure military, let's go to war! Ill purchase your fancy military toys and salaries!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join