It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS laptop yields bio-terror plan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

I actually did once consider writing a short story about them hunting down several "typhoid muhammed" that were infecting themselves each with a different virus after breaking into a CDC facility and following each as they spread it and develop symptoms. WIth some of the better viruses having the more gnarly scenes in the short.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The secret KosmicJack see the movie at an early time on a weekday and always sneak in snacks.
I went to a movie for the first time in like a year and I brought like 20 extra bucks expecting a 12 dollar ticket and it was 5 and I was so confused, for just a moment, I almost questioned it, but turned out some places still do it up right AND it was the expensive new theatre.

I miss our old dollar theatre.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I am really curious I guess a big spender pays the cartels to take them through, but terrorism is also not good for their drug business so would they do it?

If you aren't paying the cartel to get you through their states and country safely... you aren't safe.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't know about bio attack, but I think an attack is coming. Probably more likely a Dubai type thing because they aren't getting much through the border but guns and people.

I really can't see the Cartel allowing terrorists in though because an attack means a crackdown on the tunnels and borders and that means they lose drug money.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

If a person with a gun can cross the border undetected, they can cross it with a backpack containing improvised nuclear/biological/chemical weaponry.

I heard a CIA-affiliated analyst on the news last week, claiming that documents with Arabic writing had been recently found along the border...
edit on 29-8-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Why not? They can already get guys to blow themselves up, why not infect them with the worst and see what they can do. Let's hope they don't think about that.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
And they just release pics of the content folders?

First I've seen this.

Gotta admit tho, if I really wanted my sheep to believe something...

Peace

where is the original link/source for this picture?

screen shot of the actual pc?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
the contents of the folder are easily understood by selecting a different language.

Anyone who speaks/reads hebrew/arabic would be able to decipher this very easily...so I don't figure the drama about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
كيف غبي هل تعتقد أن الجمهور هم؟

edit on CDT11000000Fri, 29 Aug 2014 23:53:33 -05005333pm240 by Thurisaz because: فمن حمولة من هراء ... الدعاية

edit on CDT11uFri, 29 Aug 2014 23:54:38 -05005438pm240 by Thurisaz because: それはでたらめ...プロパガンダの負荷である

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Everything is in my original post. There are three links with tons of info on this subject. All with a lot more pictures than I posted.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
نعم الشكر ... لقد وجدت صلاتك.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I have no idea what that is.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

you could copy it and go to google translate and find the translation.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now why don't they say what kind of plug it had?
Was it a match for any particular country?

You'd have better luck possibly tracking the serial number on the underside.

I ordered an accessory plug kit for my HP when I bought it years ago. I have plugs for nearly outlet style and the transformer is a 110/220V style (as are most electronic devices, easier to manufacture 1 that covers every nation than multiple variations of the same platform for individual nations)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Would of thought, at the very least, that the folders would be compressed .zip archives encrypted with a password.
Pretty sloppy for what is being said about ISIS using sophisticated military planning....

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: xuenchen

Something just doesn't sound legit.

Isn't Syria a war zone?

Why would these guys bother with this sort of thing when their immediate concerns would seem to be in regards to dodging artillery, mortar and incoming RPGs among other battlefield festivities?

I think that ISIS is using the chaos of the war zone to conduct world-wide terror operations, since they do control much of the territory, it does seem like a good place to center their operations. The U.S. isn't going in there anytime soon as far as I know, and they are holding Iraq and Syria back.

I think psychopaths seeking mercenary work or possibly people with spiritual goals are headed there for a piece of the action.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
كيف غبي هل تعتقد أن الجمهور هم؟

I got, yes thanks I got your prayers.

Is that what you wro

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How convenient ISIS should just leave a laptop lying around with all the dastardly plans fear-mongers here in our Military-Industrial Complex-driven government have been stoking for ages now. ISIS grew out of Al-Qaeda in Iraq, they don't need to go to the interwebs to teach themselves how to make bubonic-plague grenades, they've had over a decade of making IEDs under their belts.

Far more likely this was a plant by a 3-letter agency operative to further the agenda of ME destabilization and conquest in Syria and Iraq.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mmmmm... shades of the "Iranian Laptop" with the dodgy nuke weapons plans that the West was handed way back, that turned out to be another BS Israeli scheme!

Student: I think I'll go wage holy war against the Syrian Government for John McCain and Israel. Got my packed lunch, spare undercrackers (can't go meet those heavenly virgins with skiddies), no identifying paperwork to cause pesky ID issues if caught and... I think I'll take my laptop with me, the one with all the incriminating stuff I have copied from the net and made up, on the off-chance I'll have power to FB my friends with the odd beheading video!

I am assuming, although it doesn't seem to mention, that the screenshot photo with all the files is on a WD Elements external HD, not the laptop's internal HD but no mention of the laptop AND an external HD being found, only the laptop. Did the "reporters" copy all the files onto one of their own external drives, or is this a bit of a mistake somewhere along the reporting chain? Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy
To my understanding, some random person found this.is January and held onto until this past week.

I'm keeping my mind open on this one until someone has something concrete to go against the initial reports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join