It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS laptop yields bio-terror plan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"We found the laptop and the power cord in a room,"

Well that tells the whole story right there !!

Now why don't they say what kind of plug it had?

Was it a match for any particular country?

Hmmm.

I guess it had a converter pack...

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"We found the laptop and the power cord in a room,"

Well that tells the whole story right there !!

Now why don't they say what kind of plug it had?

Was it a match for any particular country?

Hmmm.

Didn't they identify the owner of the laptop as a Tunisian?

Besides which, presumably the power cord was compatible with the Syrian electricity system.

Sounds to me like this belonged to someone who was doing his own little bit of research. I seriously doubt that ISL have the means to plan, create and launch a bubonic plague attack.

As far as I know, the only known way to do this is to release millions of specially bred fleas into the atmosphere.

The Japanese unit 731 'bombed' china during WWII with flea infected blankets, sand and bundles of fles ridden wheat .

Although they managed to kill nearly half a million people eventually, they also lost a couple of thousand of their own men due to blow back. Not a terribly effective tactic in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This just feels so freaking contrived...ISIS and Ebola both blow up out of nowhere in the last 2 months and then we find this laptop.

At least I didn't pay $12.50 for this plot and get jacked for a coke and popcorn.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This just feels so freaking contrived...ISIS and Ebola both blow up out of nowhere in the last 2 months and then we find this laptop.

At least I didn't pay $12.50 for this plot and get jacked for a coke and popcorn.

Don't forget that they're planning an attack from Mexico!

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Ok she didn't get jacked for tacitos and a can of XXs
edit on 29-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

All the stories I saw go back to this source - Foreign Policy . They claim one of their reporters got the information on the laptop from the man who actually found it. The man is a commander of a "moderate Syrian rebel group" in northern Syria. This wasn't a find by the USA or any outside group. It was a Syrian rebel who found it in debris.

The guy sat on the computer. He didn't try to sell it to the USA or anyone else. If I were him, I would have sold it. His group needs $$$ for weaponry. I"m surprised he sat on the computer for almost a year.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: SLAYER69

I couldn't help think the same thing, blank op and got a flag.
I guess ISIS+'threat of attack'= flag no matter what

maybe it was a false flag....

nyuk nyuk nyuk. lol

anyway, i agree that this does seem really contrived and too convenient...

edit on 29-8-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

here's one story....

Laptop reportedly seized from ISIS hideout hints at bio weapons attack

A laptop reportedly recovered from an Islamic State jihadist contained a hidden trove of secret plans, including weaponizing the bubonic plague, and lessons on disguise, bomb-making and stealing cars.

A man identified by ForeignPolicy.com as Abu Ali, a commander of a moderate Syrian rebel group in northern Syria, told the publication the black laptop was seized earlier this year in a raid on an ISIS hideout in the Syrian province of Idlib, close to the border with Turkey, and belonged to a Tunisian jihadist.

"We found the laptop and the power cord in a room," Ali told ForeignPolicy.com. "I took it with me."

Hmmm.

Sounds like reason enough to go into Syria now ~ wink wink

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Some people like blank threads.

This is a little too convenient. I think the US gov is just seeing what type of BS they can get to stick. Just my opinion on the matter

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did some Geek tech digging, The computer is a Dell Vostro 1015 which came with either Windows 7 or XP, the screen of the files shows windows 7 FYI.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The terrorists are plotting a biological attack from the southern border? Huh, well, maybe that is why the illegal aliens are being shipped around the country.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well seeing as the plague is not caused by a virus but by the bacteria yersinia pestis i have my doubts they would have got very far except a darwin award

Plus news flash ISIS europes changed alot since 1346. The plague wont wipe us off the earth, you could kill a few hundred tops maybe but it wont be spreading far.

edit on 29-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Is there any potential threat to the USA that won't be labeled as such?

There will always be at least one ATS'er screaming false flag.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This "mystery laptop" is about as real as ISIS/IS/ISIL/CIA.(Not real at all) If, and I repeat IF, this were a real laptop that they found with REAL info like this, I can guarantee you that its contents would NOT be shared publicly. I cant believe after all we have learned from 9/11, that people are still eating this stuff up just like they want you to. We are being TERRORIZED by the US government, and whichever other sick countries are in on this crap with them, like maybe Saudi Arabia, Israel?
edit on 29-8-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
While I accept more is going on than I am aware of, I am far from being a tin foiler.

That said... after weeks and weeks of hearing how highly trained these guys are... why all of a sudden has it become the three stooges show... something stinks.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Is there any potential threat to the USA that won't be labeled as such?

There will always be at least one ATS'er screaming false flag.

Tell me about it, no matter what happens it is always any entity but the terrorist themselves

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I am not sure they are all that highly trained, rather they are a bunch of cowards that win only because they fight against unarmed innocent women and children

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sept 11th 2014 (the 13th anniversary) might be a attack-on-the-homeland... but that would clearly indicate that a 'western' mindset was behind the event (think a small group within the G-20)... the 13th anniversary being the dead give-away

the older laptop (Win 7 or XP) itself reeks of being a 'planted evidence' item--(waiting to be found or discovered) but a freedom fighter sat on this treasure-trove of ISIL/ISIS Tactics for a year...That's Incredible!~~~Amazing~~~Stuptifying!

I think the more sublime false-flag or actual foreign attack will com on the heels of the 2nd blood-moon of Oct 8th, 2014

I really would suggest this 'find' be put in (HOAX)... well, perhaps in a day-or-two until more info is discovered
edit on th31140935110829252014 by St Udio because: lllllllaaaaa

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

This creates a whole new meaning for;

Intel Inside

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Quick, nobody tell him that bubonic plague is treated with antibiotics.

A handful of colorado prairie dogs, some fireworks.. peace out europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join