It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find the cure for Cancer but no-one cares!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
People are very intense on this subject, and rightfully so. Its an intense thing to deal with. I have seen articles that suggest cannabis oil as a cure for cancer. I like to think its possible. If it slows some cancer growth now, maybe with some work it might slow a few more. Then maybe stop one or two. And if we are lucky, maybe even reverse a few. I hope that is the case. And I hope it happens before my cancer returns. I am 1.5 years cancer free but I get tests regularly and have one coming up next month. If I am lucky I will be around to discuss this for many years to come. And maybe some day a treatment may indeed become a cure. At some point medicine must evolve beyond seeking relief from symptoms and actually start curing people.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Has anyone looked into the banned "Vitamin B17" that also cures cancer? It was of course under the boogeyman scare tactic that it can kill you like arsenic, although it is naturally found heavily in certain nuts. It was apparently banned in the 90's and i haven't heard much about it since my original read.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ziath
Has anyone looked into the banned "Vitamin B17" that also cures cancer? It was of course under the boogeyman scare tactic that it can kill you like arsenic, although it is naturally found heavily in certain nuts. It was apparently banned in the 90's and i haven't heard much about it since my original read.

Thoughts?

You mean amygdalin, which is not a vitamin at all? The thing that glucosidases turn into cyanide inside you? The thing that when studied provided no benefit at all?
www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I recommend all of you to watch Cancer is Curable NOW (2011) and What If Cannabis Cured Cancer (2010) and decide for yourself. It seems it is really very very difficult for this information to reach those who really needed it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123123
I recommend all of you to watch Cancer is Curable NOW (2011) and What If Cannabis Cured Cancer (2010) and decide for yourself. It seems it is really very very difficult for this information to reach those who really needed it.

Why watch a lie? It's not a cure.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why do you resist cure? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?
There is more truth in that documentary than what the media has been feeding you.
edit on 30-8-2014 by 123123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Why do you resist cure? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?
There is more truth in that documentary than what the media has been feeding you.

Because I don't care about the media, they haven't been feeding me anything because I don't watch it or listen to it. It's called independent research, I don't resist the cure, it would be awesome. How about you show me one single piece of evidence that it's a cure. I will wait while you fumble around, find something that doesn't show it to be a cure, post that it does, then argue about a coverup rather than stick to the facts. Can't wait.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Then why don't you watch it and decide after? This is not some hollywood sci-fi bullcrap, hollowood only likes to distract you.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Then why don't you watch it and decide after? This is not some hollywood sci-fi bullcrap, hollowood only likes to distract you.

Because it's not a scientific source material. So you can't find a single piece of evidence it's a cure. Thought so.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What about the thousands of patients these doctors(real PH.D doctors) cured ? Not proof enough? You are so blinded with your b.s. (belief system).
edit on 30-8-2014 by 123123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What about the thousands of patients these doctors(real PH.D doctors) cured ? Not proof enough? You are so blinded with your b.s. (belief system).

Show me the peer reviewed research. You have no idea what my belief system is, all you know is I don't agree with your assertions without evidence, and therefore I am blinded by MSM and stuck on Hollywood.

How about wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured? is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread? Peer review journals are probably owned by those who don't what this information public or (too public). Why do you believed that peer review is the source of all truth?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

This film is on YouTube, the trailer actually looks pretty good:

I have watched every DVD on cancer made for the lay public I can get my hands on, including some of the more technical ones such as Nicholas Gonzalez explaining enzyme therapy. This is the video I would suggest people start with. Many of the videos out there expend a lot of effort knocking down the mainstream cancer establishment...and while my second favorite is Healing Inside Out, it spends more time on the negative than on offering insight into how cancer is caused and how and why integrative and natural therapies do indeed reverse cancer. Cancer is Curable Now covers the broad spectrum of issues involved in cancer, and provides details about what can be done. Cancer is Curable NOW

edit on 31-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured?

No, it's not. If you understood anything about science or medicine you would understand why.

is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread? Peer review journals are probably owned by those who don't what this information public or (too public). Why do you believed that peer review is the source of all truth?

Except for the fact that there is plenty of peer reviewed literature on this exact topic. You should really consider not responding to topics you are completely ignorant about, unless the goal is to learn, which you clearly are not interested in.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured?

No, it's not. If you understood anything about science or medicine you would understand why.

is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread? Peer review journals are probably owned by those who don't what this information public or (too public). Why do you believed that peer review is the source of all truth?

Except for the fact that there is plenty of peer reviewed literature on this exact topic. You should really consider not responding to topics you are completely ignorant about, unless the goal is to learn, which you clearly are not interested in.
I see you worship science like a religion. I don't need to be a scientist to respond to this thread. Are you a scientist?

My goal is to educate.
edit on 31-8-2014 by 123123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I see you worship science like a religion. I don't need to be a scientist to respond to this thread. Are you a scientist?

Thread title is scientists find the cure. You are welcome to think science is evil and youtube is the source of all knowledge. Sorry I doubt the mighty wisdom of the great youtube and anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured? is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread? Peer review journals are probably owned by those who don't what this information public or (too public). Why do you believed that peer review is the source of all truth?

100% correct, you can't get any more biased than "Pal" reviewed sources.

It is with good reason that they are often referred to as the cult religion of Scientific fundamentalism.

Many studies have shown that peer review does not improve the quality of scientific papers. Scientists themselves know it doesn't work. Yet the public still regards it as a sign of quality... as if that meant something. It doesn't. The whole concept of scientific "peer review" is suspect. Peer review has not been and never has been a meaningful guage of the validity of scientific conclusions. It has been hijacked to stifle debate and filter out conclusions that disagree with a particular dogma. To a real scientist it is meaningless.

What Would We Do Without Peer Review?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thread title is scientists find the cure. You are welcome to think science is evil and youtube is the source of all knowledge. Sorry I doubt the mighty wisdom of the great youtube and anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

Did I say anything about youtube? Did I say believe me? Did I say science is evil? Did I say youtube is the source of all knowledge? NOPE NEVER
Now you have your belief system. You automatically believe I did say those text above.

anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

The hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

100% correct, you can't get any more biased than "Pal" reviewed sources.

It is with good reason that they are often referred to as the cult religion of Scientific fundamentalism.

Many studies have shown that peer review does not improve the quality of scientific papers. Scientists themselves know it doesn't work. Yet the public still regards it as a sign of quality... as if that meant something. It doesn't. The whole concept of scientific "peer review" is suspect. Peer review has not been and never has been a meaningful guage of the validity of scientific conclusions. It has been hijacked to stifle debate and filter out conclusions that disagree with a particular dogma. To a real scientist it is meaningless.

What Would We Do Without Peer Review?

Can you show me all these studies showing Peer Review does nothing?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Did I say anything about youtube? Did I say believe me? Did I say science is evil? Did I say youtube is the source of all knowledge? NOPE NEVER
Now you have your belief system. You automatically believe I did say those text above.

anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

The hypocrisy.

You flat out said watch and believe a movie on youtube, I have no evidence, and asking for scientific evidence is treating science like a religion.

So how about you get back to me with any actual scientific evidence/studies/clinical trials. I won't believe because you say to, I won't believe because youtube has a video. If you think I should the problem lies with you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join