It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Feds’ Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndthought
a reply to: Tangerine

The article did NOT cite the actual bulletin. It cited "High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources", who refered to the bulletin that had been issued to them. Why haven't 'legitimate' news sources picked it up? Because CNN and MSNBC, the sources I'm sure you would trust, carry Obamas water, and won't report anything that would be detrimental to him and his policies, or lack thereof.

As for a billionaire financing a publication. Michael Bloomberg finances anti-gun groups. He is scaring the anti-gun public. Tom Steyer funds the global warming agenda, scaring people. George Soros is just plain scary. Are they not manipulating people? Do you support their efforts?

The point is that we're being asked to believe something without proof. Your assumption that I would trust CNN and MSNBC is false. Do you think the solution is to pick a billionaire to trust or is the solution to not trust any of them and demand proof? As long as we play the Dem versus GOP (or, if you prefer, left versus right) blame game, we, the people, lose. We should stop believing all of them. They have agendas that do not serve our interest.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have seen several people in this thread talking about Texans and the lack of quality targets for terrorists along the border. I have to say, I am pretty disappointed with that train of thought.

I lived in Texas and New Mexico for years. Its easy to joke about Texas...from Rhode Island. Try it in Texas.

I have spent a lot of time in the desert hunting, hiking, etc. I can tell you from experience that there are hundreds of miles of border that you can walk across any time you like. A decent four wheeler and a couple gas cans will get you hundreds of miles into the U.S. - without even seeing another person. You can go far with a little planning and even modest resources.

As for quality targets...El Paso is directly across the border from Juarez. New Mexico State University is about 40 minutes north of Juarez in Las Cruces, NM. I have friends and family in Texas and New Mexico. I know people in both states who will take a "shoot first and if you have to ask questions do it quietly somewhere else" point of view.

I hope nothing happens along the border, or anywhere else in this country. But if it does, I hope the patriots in the great state of Texas make the bastards pay dearly for it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The cartels wouldn't deal with these people short term. It just defies logic that anyone would interfere with their trafficking income source. However if the US did close the border, (Impossible) then the cartels could be radicalized.

I love Texas, don't mess with those people down there. They can get pretty fussy. I would expect something to happen as 9/11 is approaching soon.. where or what is anyones guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

There is another possibility ...
Perhaps the attention is being drawn to our southern borders as a distraction. Certainly there seems to be an imminent and very real threat to our country , and to have our focus be diverted to a seemingly reasonable point, would have to make an attempt on a higher valued target that much easier to accomplish.
edit on 2-9-2014 by greblok because: typos

edit on 2-9-2014 by greblok because: typos

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
People dont know where to look at this point, so much is going on. Remember it was border , nothing but people flooding over in waves for a long time. Then bam...person gets shot by cop and they used that quite easily to get people to over react and act stupid. That kept people busy for about 2 weeks. This story is not that big, now its all about ISIS beheadings, stolen airliners and hacked iphone pics of famous people...

I guess now they can use stolen airplanes and we wont see it coming as everyone is googling "Jennifer Lawrence nude" and wont notice whats going on around them...

What is sad is we all actually hope the powers that be are actually in fact lying to us about this and just trying to scare us...I have not heard more on this story so lets hope it was all for nothing....
edit on 2-9-2014 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

But if it does, I hope the patriots in the great state of Texas make the bastards pay dearly for it.

You can bet on it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Ya people like to hate on Texas just like they enjoy bashing the US. But they all know deep down that they envy the fact that us Texans dont take crap from anyone and are pretty damn self sufficient. Not a chance they would come and try something like actual on the ground guerrilla tactics in a place like this for sure. They would not make it very far. That is why the cartels dont hang around except for the heavy mexican border towns, they just want their stuff moved up and would rather not mess with starting a fight that will wipe them out.

edit on 2-9-2014 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

The thing about Texas is we believe in freedom. Freedom to be a liberal in Austin, or a conservative everywhere else lol (kidding, of course)

Seriously though, freedoms are really big in Texas. I pity the poor fool who comes to Texas to try and enforce wacko gun laws.

You can even ride a motorcycle without a helmet if you so choose. Personally I wouldn't but there are lots who do.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Case in point, you probably remember...

In 2009 when the Legislature eased then laws to allow concealed carry of hand guns in vehicles (changed old traveler law), the Harris county DA stated he didn't care and would still try to prosecute citizens. Great move. The legislature said Oh Yeah and then rewrote the statute to remove to loophole the DA planned on using.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If ISIS really wants to target us they'll do one of two things:

#1: Start blowing up IED's outside of banks.

#2: Start killing off duty cops in an organized fashion.

If you want a nightmare scenario imagine this:
25 ISIS members crossing the border illegally, each has the funding to facilitate travel and a laptop with data on 300 randomized cops sorted by geographic area for their own personalized hit list. Their mission is to act as a serial killer and kill as many of those people as possible in off duty attacks.

The rapid change to an out and out police state would happen faster than you could blink.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join