It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Judicial Watch: Feds’ Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Even Hitler said that mainland America would be impossible to invade because of all the armed citizenry.

There is no way in Heaven that ISIS or any group like it could do what they did in eastern Syria and north Iraq. People in Texas and Louisiana are very armed and do not have a run away attitude.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If Isis wants to "attack" anything on the border states, they're gonna have a bad time.

Their best bet is soft targets and infrastructure. We are ridiculously heavily armed down here. they would have a really hard time doing any attacking on people.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Even Hitler said that mainland America would be impossible to invade because of all the armed citizenry.

There is no way in Heaven that ISIS or any group like it could do what they did in eastern Syria and north Iraq.

They don't need to. Look what 19 Arabs with boxcutters did to American freedoms and liberties already. It only takes a few firecrackers and a pressure cooker to get a whole city locked-down. The greatest damage will come from within.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Erongaricuaro

Yes, unconventional means is a whole other ballgame.

But in the conventional sense as they did in their newly established caliphate, it would never work. Too many armed Americans to pull it off.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

Maybe they will pick April or May 1911 or 911 Battle of Juarez...that would be very lame on there part,,,very lame indeed..

By the way can we start with the false flag conspiracies now and get them out of the way..lets just assume four vehicles go in and destroy the checkpoint...

Lets have the North Korean conspiracy chime in first, the Russian Conspiracy Second, The United States government and then of course the terrorist that were part of MK Ultra...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: Erongaricuaro

Yes, unconventional means is a whole other ballgame.

But in the conventional sense as they did in their newly established caliphate, it would never work. Too many armed Americans to pull it off.

That's not disputed, and I'm sure would not even be their immediate objective. If they hate us for our freedoms they know one little attack would make us ever so much more lovable in their eyes.

Crank up the war machine. Plenty American cities still want to be decked-out with more cool surplus military gear to parade around town.

The political agendas at play are much grander than an armed American public. There is an easier and much less violent way to take them all down. First objective would be to knock on the door and just wait for it to be answered.

edit on 30-8-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Gotta love it. They put the info out there so that they can plan for their next 9/11. They need someone to blame for their next "take away the Freedoms and go to war with someone else" False Flag attack.

So when the Zionist Assholes of the US and Zionist Assholes of the UK splutter out the usual "We are under imminent Threat of a Terrorist Attack" dogma all the people will hear in their ears is ISIS, ISIS, ISIS, Syria, Syria, Syria.

Programming the Sheeple is easier than you think!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

My two cents:

ISIS was created by the U.S just like Al Qaeda. They were created for a purpose, to cause fear & panic that will allow for a huge government crack down.

There are smaller things, here & there, that are adding to it but mark my words, it's a government crack down. ((Ferguson mayhem started so that Marital Law could be enacted & the National Guard on patrol))

If this is true, that ISIS is in Mexico & getting ready to attack U.S, remember that it is like 9/11. All being orchestrated by the U.S gov ((and whomever else is in on the plan))

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
I guess time will tell to see If Americans choose to look the other way when
it come to something suspicious in their neighborhood.
Maybe its just what we need to bring the US back together from the racist tear..

After all, we do come together during a crISIS
edit on 29-8-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

" Something suspicious in their neighborhoods "

That is an incredibly subjective term " suspicious " which I strongly suspect would do more harm then good. I know DHS loves the concept " See something say something "
I am much more concerned with the DHS policy of turning us all into a country of rats then I am about some nonsense that is more then likely government BS. Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There have been pairs of fighter aircraft (look like they may be F-16) flying around here in the sticks all day. Not common place. This is south central Texas, a good distance east of San Antonio. Training maybe.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There were a couple of good points made in this thread, and they got me thinking in parallel rather than series. Drug cartels in mexico don't want anyone interfering with their business. ISIS doesn't want anyone interfering in their business. They are both well funded. OK. They also both have agendas that involve crossing the U.S. border unnoticed. Once inside the U.S. they can move fairly freely, moreso as they get farther from the border.

Is it that unrealistic to think they might combine their efforts, at least for the part they have in common, to make both their enterprises more effective? I don't believe ISIS wants to attack a border town any more than the drug cartels do. Not that there aren't targets worth hitting in that area, there are many. But to strike farther into the heart of the nation would be more emotionally devastating and demoralizing than lobbing shells over the border hoping to hit something.

The most damaging part of a terrorist attack is terror. Look at the freedom we have lost because of terrorists. Think of how fragile our way of life is. 19 nut jobs with box cutters changed the way we will live for the rest of our lives. Whether you know how fleeting freedom is or not is beside the point. ISIS knows, and they are depending on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The most damaging part of a terrorist attack is terror. Look at the freedom we have lost because of terrorists. Think of how fragile our way of life is. 19 nut jobs with box cutters changed the way we will live for the rest of our lives. Whether you know how fleeting freedom is or not is beside the point. ISIS knows, and they are depending on it.

You mean the 19 nut jobs with box cutters that were hired by the U.S government? Yes the U.S gov did change the way we will live for the rest of our lives & continue to do so by creating groups like ISIS.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

No matter who hired them, (assuming someone even did) those 19 weasels didn't create the legislation that is turning this place into 1984. They killed a few thousand people, which is a disgusting thing to do, but afterwards it was on Washington to decide where this country would go. Unfortunately, they decided to take advantage of the tragedy to further their own power. If we weren't being led by deceptive rats, the most tragic part of 911 would have been the loss of human life. Unfortunately, the loss of freedom has already surpassed this in my opinion, and that's not something I say lightly. Most human beings saw those deaths as unjust, horrible, and unthinkable, a few bastards as an opportunity to be exploited. It is the latter who would ultimately be responsible if this whole thing comes burning down.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: bbracken677

So..let's get this right: They are saying that we face a terrorist attack across a border that has been demonstrably and proven porous for decades with no attempt whatsoever by TPTB to fix.

I just want to shrug my shoulders and tell the govt "tough"... you made this bed, now live in it. When it happens the S will hit the Fan and I hope you are all screwed (politicos).

Honestly, if the report is accurate I'm in utter amazement. It seems ludicrous to me to believe that terrorists are going to cross the border and then blow things up in border towns. Once they're in the country they can go anywhere, why wouldn't they pick more high value targets?

I don't presume to know the motives of any poosible terrorist mindset, but I will point out, as for 'high value targets'.

Most of the larger border towns are heavy with shipping hubs. Most large truck/shipping companies have terminals in these towns. Attack the border crossings, and maybe some of these terminals, and you've effectively crippled the shipping industry, at least in the short term.

Cars, refrigerators, food, not making it to the stores for a couple of weeks, and we the people will feel the pain. Not to mention the economy.

Hitting high value targets, imo, while good for the terrorist psyche, isn't as effective as cutting the supply lines.

But then, there is that aforementioned mindset.

ETA... Of course, there are truck hubs on the Mexican side of the border too. They could hit them there, and be free of American law enforcemement.

It was mentioned, why Ciudad Juárez? My guess is because large protions are controlled by the drug cartels, and ISIS is said to be working with the cartels to set up their border crossing ops.
edit on 31-8-2014 by 2ndthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
a reply to: knoledgeispower

No matter who hired them, (assuming someone even did) those 19 weasels didn't create the legislation that is turning this place into 1984. They killed a few thousand people, which is a disgusting thing to do, but afterwards it was on Washington to decide where this country would go. Unfortunately, they decided to take advantage of the tragedy to further their own power. If we weren't being led by deceptive rats, the most tragic part of 911 would have been the loss of human life. Unfortunately, the loss of freedom has already surpassed this in my opinion, and that's not something I say lightly. Most human beings saw those deaths as unjust, horrible, and unthinkable, a few bastards as an opportunity to be exploited. It is the latter who would ultimately be responsible if this whole thing comes burning down.

No they 19 people didn't create the legislation, that was done by the U.S Gov, the same gov who set up 9/11 in the first place. They needed to be able to do what they have done with legislation & other cracking downs but they knew that normally people would rebel against it. They knew from history, that if you create a whole bunch of fear & chaos, it will keep the people too busy to rebel against their freedoms being taken away. They will be too busy to see the shackles being tightened.

Even though it was all orchestrated by the U.S gov, that still does not justify the lives of the people in the buildings & the first responders. I find it even more unjust, horrible & unthinkable that the U.S gov would allow for so many lives to be lost in order to reach their goal. However, in this day & age, the U.S gov sees the amount of lives that were lost is a drop of water in a bucket compares to how many people are alive right now.

It's like how the U.S corporations number one goal is to make money, even if that means some humans die in the process. They don't care as long as they get more money & their agenda is met

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Look at how easily an almost certainly false story manipulated people. Judicial Watch is a hard-right publication financed by billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife. Their agenda, in this case, is to scare people. Scared people are easily manipulated. The story cited a "Fed's Bulletin" without sourcing it. What bulletin? Published when? Where can a copy of it be found? Why hasn't the content been picked up by legitimate news sources?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

The article did NOT cite the actual bulletin. It cited "High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources", who refered to the bulletin that had been issued to them. Why haven't 'legitimate' news sources picked it up? Because CNN and MSNBC, the sources I'm sure you would trust, carry Obamas water, and won't report anything that would be detrimental to him and his policies, or lack thereof.

As for a billionaire financing a publication. Michael Bloomberg finances anti-gun groups. He is scaring the anti-gun public. Tom Steyer funds the global warming agenda, scaring people. George Soros is just plain scary. Are they not manipulating people? Do you support their efforts?

edit on 31-8-2014 by 2ndthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoledgeispower
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You mean the 19 nut jobs with box cutters that were hired by the U.S government? Yes the U.S gov did change the way we will live for the rest of our lives & continue to do so by creating groups like ISIS.

I don't know if I can go as far as to say our government hired them. But I can see the government, being the opportunists they are, jumping at the chance to throw some legislation at us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join