It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Feds Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I was just reading about this, glad someone started the topic,

I saw this coming or at least the possibility of it happening years ago.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It seems pretty obvious that the United States is just using the ISIS situation to push other border agendas. Texas just beefed up the border with more military after record months of illegal immigration. I'm sure its just more fearmongering, to excuse further militarization of the border.

If something does happen, I'd recon it would be some kind of Internationally coordinated false flag. Too much swirling 'something' in the air. SpaDe_ brings up a good point about a connection the UK's elevated threat level. Such an event would justify strikes on ISIS, but more importantly, domestic 'threat' increases population control in two very immigration-weary regions (UK and southern USA)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

But again, if the Southern Border is a relatively easy entry point for would-be foreign evil-doers, why would they possibly want to blow-up the San Ysidro crossing and bring the full focus of the US Govt to what could be a continuing strategic asset? It would make more sense to bring the focus away from the border. Can you imagine the chaos of fifty teams of evil-doers driving randomly through residential neighborhoods across the country and lobbing grenades through people's windows at night? A lot more effective than blowing up one of your few ways into the country.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Maybe ISIS just want's to send a "Hello there!" message. As I said I don't know but as there was mention of car bombs and Mexico it's not like they can drive across the Rio Grande river without being seen. Or actually I think they maybe could over by Laredo and Juarez.

The latest jihad magazine edition said something about Time Square, Las Vegas, military bases, etc. I suppose if they could get across at San Ysidro it's just a short hop up the road to Camp Pendelton.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegisteredUser
There is no evidence of any terrorist attacks coming in from Mexico. This is right wing propaganda, intended to bring up the immigration debate all over again.

I was talking to a border control agent last week. I work at a Great Lakes port. Border patrol has to check out foreign ships before they unload.

This agent spent 5 years on the Arizona border. He requested to come north a couple years back cause he wants to live to retirement.

He had some interesting stories to tell, a couple tidbits stick in my mind and are relevant to your post. When he was there he says there were 180 agents working the area he was in. Now he says there are 20.

The other is that he says he regularly caught Pakistanis, Saudis, and other middle easterners coming across. Says you couldn't tell by looking at them they weren't Mexicans. Became obvious though when you get them talking.

I would submit to you then, if they were coming in then, several years ago with more security in place,,, do you think it more or less likely there could be potential terrorists now coming in in this latest influx coming in while we have less security there?

Or is it all good, it's just right wing paranoia?

The agent I spoke to could have been a right wing zealot, I have no idea as we did not discuss politics. He did seem to be a genuinely decent guy though, as all the border agents I have met so far are.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Of course they're coming in. They have been all along. They're coming via ship and commercial airline as well. And via Canada as well as Mexico. And if that's not enough were growing them from scratch right here in our suburban family homes under the (alleged) watchful eyes of mom and dad. They're coming in as respectable, upscale professionals. They're coming in as students. There are probably enough evil-doers living here in the U.S. to lay waste to the whole country right now. Not saying we shouldn't have border security --- we should. But this is a horses/barn door issue at this point.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes it's all a static from zealots, and No it's not. In my original post I did state the need for greater border control. That said, there is no evidence of an imminent threat of terrorist attacks on the southern border. The fearmongering by Gov. Rick Perry has been debunked by both the Pentagon and the Mexican government.

source

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I don't understand why so many people are in denial that there is a problem.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RegisteredUser

Sure little or no danger, right?

An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

Then one has to wonder why DHS won't respond to the requests for comment on the story. The border is already a hazard zone of crime and violence so it's not too hard to believe the possibility of an attack from that direction.

Besides, what is the Pentagon going to say? And really debunked by the Mexican government?? Really who's going to believe what they say in regards to this issue? They keep sending the death train loaded with illegals.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No current threats;
Homeland Security News

dhs.gov

The 'news' article you've posted is fiction. There is no other source reporting a federal bulletin warning of attacks on the southern border.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Thanks for your opinion. Guess if I have to choose between who I believe, Judicial Watch or DHS then I'll go with Judicial Watch. They have more credibility IMO.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Thanks for your opinion. Guess if I have to choose between who I believe, Judicial Watch or DHS then I'll go with Judicial Watch. They have more credibility IMO.

of course

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I don't understand why so many people are in denial that there is a problem.

Ha! Most are not really in denial but the Political God they bow down to tells them that they must support the Party Platform and go along with the plan to turn out more voters for their chosen corrupt party and support those companies who support the political machine. Sorry, simple as that, more voters for a specific political party (big motivator) and more low wage workers for Big Agriculture and their Chamber of Commerce cronies.

As always, the problem will perpetuate because there is Political and Monetary advantages in sustaining the problem.

Why do you think they will not secure the border but want amnesty and REFUSE to have the border secured as part of any amnesty. That is like putting a pan under the gushing leak in your sink pipe instead of shutting off the water and fixing the pipe. The pan will overflow and and the original problem of the water in your floor is back and never ending. Do not fix the problem if continuation of the problem benefits your Politics or your big donors.
edit on 30-8-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2014 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
Hmmm.. This story in conjunction with THIS story really makes one think. I smell something brewing and it isn't coffee. People are starting to push against the laws put into place by the last big terror event, time to give them a reason to shut up and willingly accept them again.

Good point, then again, what about this story too!

Disputed Kurdish oil tanker mysteriously goes dark off Texas coast

Does this now seem a little bit sus? You're going to need oil to run large scale operations like this.
edit on 30/8/2014 by comfortablynumb because: Just added an extra line.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This thread got me thinking...

Maybe there's a different reason for this news.

I mention this thread in my skunk works theory. Thanks, Bassago.

edit on 31-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Suicide bombers in the U.S. would be a new thing. Not good.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Here is a frightening thought.....what better time to hit the UK and US while both countries Elite Special Forces are half way across the world fighting or trying to stop ISIS...i.e. SAS, DELTA, SEAL TEAM 6 etc..!! and they are currently waiting on Obama to put down his clubs and make a decision!! He is stalling!! Hmmmm I wonder why?.....

Pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegisteredUser
Yes it's all a static from zealots, and No it's not. In my original post I did state the need for greater border control. That said, there is no evidence of an imminent threat of terrorist attacks on the southern border. The fearmongering by Gov. Rick Perry has been debunked by both the Pentagon and the Mexican government.

source

Because why? We trust the government and Mexico??? Are you f'ing nuts? I'd take Perry's word over the other two combined in a heartbeat. Hell...I'd take a homeless man's word over those two.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see the response from Texas if a "terrorist" threat showed its face. I'm betting the terrorist threat would not be long lived.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join