It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who funds the Anti-Vax Movement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

I think there is no profit in Anti Vax movement, someone say they wills ell books or some other medicine, but that is not the case i think, there is little money and if they are in this movement to make money then they would take the money from Pharmaceutic giants to be quiet.

You have to be kidding me, seriously? Mercola does 1.4 million in Ad revenue alone. Thats not including the thousands of people on his mailing list who buy his crap from online sales from the website.

Mercola.com in business since, 30-Dec-1997. The estimated website net worth and values based on its advertising revenue is around $1.4 Million.

The guy lives in an actually mansion, picturesque. Lucky lying bastard.

And don't forget Mike Adams and Natural News:

Natural Health News — which was founded 11 years ago in Tucson, Ariz., and relocated to Cedar Creek east of Austin in 2011 — has found success in the natural health food supplements industry by using its website to attract more than 7 million unique visitors each month. The company spent $1 million to build a research laboratory in Cedar Creek in 2012 and uses the facility to develop its own products and to examine organic foods and other nutritional supplements for the presence of heavy metals and other toxins, which are written up on the site.

That million dollar "research" facility dupes all his followers into thinking he's performing some amazing scientific discovery for them, to save them from big pharma and stop them from poisoning themselves. But what did he really buy? Since he doesn't peer review, he simply bought a million dollar marketing machine. Any "study" he does with results skewed to his favour push his products straight off the shelves into any naive nincompoops pantry, and their dollars in his pocket.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frickfrick

I hate to bring up the Spanish Flu ...

No, because it killed off 3-5% of the worlds population, the rest were either proactive in who they were in contact with, or probably semi resistant, but also the war ended and a few other things which helped it decline.

...or the Plague. Is Plague still around? yes. Is it still an epidemic killing millions? no.

It's currently infecting swaths of people in Africa and there is a very real fear it could regain dominance. Forget semantics on which plague (there are a couple of them some 70% fatal, others 95-100%), but it originally killed ~50% of the population. Half the freaking world!!! IF that doesn't slap you in the face I'm not sure what will.

There is no vaccine for Ebola, sadly.

Again, the people that survived the ancient plague may have had a small natural resistance or they were isolated from areas it was widespread.

Mother natures way at solving problems is survival of the fittest, so if we sit around and do nothing we are looking at a population reset every few hundred years where 1%-50%+ get wiped out so the rest can inject their super genes into the rest. OR of course you can develop vaccines and inject those instead, giving your immune system the strength of genetically gifted.

Just imagine if they could make a vaccine from this condition. ( minus the whole dying from it part)

If it were vaccines that saved the world then the world would have been long dead before the advent of them.

No, but many of us wouldn't be alive today.

I would have to (and will for my ENG102 paper this semester) do more research to even prove to myself that these diseases were in decline as they introduced the vaccine, but......yeah.

Ah yes, the studious English major, breaking down the walls of science one consonant at a time...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So you are saying that instead of vaccines they sale some other "natural" product that do not harm according to them?
If that is the case why did OP ask so many questions to which there are already answers.
Because it is obvious that they are against Pharmacy if they have their own product.

And yea, i agree that average people need to vaccine, by average i mean people that don't really care about their body. (people that don't read what they buy, what they consume). IMO perfect human that eats 0 processed food, no meat, no other animals products and eats extremely various food don't need any treatment. And if he will need, he will respond to medicament's 100%.

Let talk about Ebola, H1N1 or any other viruses, just check what population this viruses hit.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join