It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motorists With ISIS Flag Makes Bomb Threat Against Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We create and then we destroy. Keeping the war machine going on and on and on.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RyanDaniel
As long as there are people naive enough to keep joining armies, this will always be so. They need pawns to push around the board, the cowards that command the armies from the safety of their offices and bunkers sure as hell aren't going to take to the battlefield themselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RyanDaniel

abcnews.go.com...
Remember this? It is ...interesting to see this progression. Initially the US didn't even acknowledge the White House incident, leaving it to be a story broken by RT (The current target du jour of the so-called "intellectual Bourgeoisie" who seem to feel commercialized political propaganda is somehow purer than non-profit driven political propaganda) and the officials denied it or at least treated it like it was a fabricated story. I see what's happening here... we're slowly being fed the poison pill DC requires to send our kids back into some God forsaken cat box to wage war against a bunch of everyday joes unlucky enough to have a group of terrorist assholes mingled within their citizenry. Meanwhile, how bout them sealed, protected US borders, huh?

Can I get a rousing USA chant going now or should we wait until an actual attack on US soil occurs?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Amen to that. You better believe it's coming. As of now Obama doesn't have a strategy, but I'll bet when he does it involves ground troops.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
See, this guy may just be some wack job, but he's already instilled ideas into the minds of the radicals that live here already. The U.S. citizens who are joining ISIS. Those types. There are many here among us that haven't joined ISIS yet. It might just be easier for them to stay home and attack here in the homeland. I'm betting many are gearing up to do such a thing. This is probably a bigger threat than we have ever faced. I'm not fear mongering either, its the unfortunate truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Remember this? It is ...interesting to see this progression. Initially the US didn't even acknowledge the White House incident, leaving it to be a story broken by RT

As far as anybody knows, RT themselves could have set that story up then tried to play off as making a scoop. Similar to how CNN faked News reports from the Gulf. It's not beyond the realm the possibility, not really. All News sources are suspect to me. Be they State sponsored and Ran puppets or as you put "commercialized political propaganda"

They all suck!

*Send out some shmuck with a phone and take a picture with another one. No brainer.

Real bf threat.
edit on 29-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just in case someone hasn't seen CNN faking news. Here's one from the Gulf War.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Revoke his citizenship and send him to where he wants to be..if he was born here..send his sorry ass anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The longer "maggots" .... the Iraqi Syrian terrorist group ..... (I refuse to legitimise this group with a name) are allowed to continue, the more trash will happen all over the world re radicals. By ding nothing, we are just giving them more oxygen
edit on 29-8-2014 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
What this joker is doing is no different than what the KKK did back in the late 1800s. Same shyt, same funding by idiots in Washington trying to get law and order through chaos.

But I'm going to say this: let him shout bombing and go and bomb a black neighborhood in Chicago. It's going to fall on national deaf ears. That is, if he is even lucky enough to detonate the thing. See my previous post.

Bad actors, bad script, bad government, wash rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We told our enemy when we were leaving.

They are very patient and cunning.

They waited, planned, then just took what we left behind.

With a strategy like that...I am glad we don't have one.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
It's my opinion that any persons openly or otherwise proven to be "pro" Isis or any other terrorist group are a threat to our great(grr!) Country and to the citizens that reside within it's borders. Either put them in a pine box or ship them to one of Obamas camps for Intel extraction. But get them off my streets and away from the ability to
Pose a threat to me or my brethren.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: greblok

But get them off my streets and away from the ability to
Pose a threat to me or my brethren.

Okayyy, except imo, this guy can't be for real. My guess is if they are here they will try at all costs to keep that secret, not drive down the street waving flags.

By the way greblok, welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Agreed .

And thank you...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think we should call them "the terrorist organisation formerly known as ISIS", or "morons" for short.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join