It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Russian] Army wives urge Russia to come clean on soldiers in Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So who is lying then?

Let's look at this shall we...

Russia - No troops have been sent to Ukraine and the ones that are there are on a vacation.

Separatists - yes we are getting weapons and troops from Russia.

The real world - No soldier goes on vacation with his service weapons and joins a fight in another country while being an active service member of a country.

My guess would be it's Russia.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Question: Does anyone know how Russia sets up their military and whether it would be likely that 350 men from one village, who all happen to be in the army and are all deployed to the same region at the same time?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scorchio
Question: Does anyone know how Russia sets up their military and whether it would be likely that 350 men from one village, who all happen to be in the army and are all deployed to the same region at the same time?

I would suggest checking with the mothers groups in Russia who have sons in the military. The ones who have lost sons and were secretly buried aren't happy and are making noise in Russia about it.

You can find those specific mothers groups because Russia has now forced them toe register as "foreign agents".

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Scorchio

I would suggest checking with the mothers groups in Russia who have sons in the military. The ones who have lost sons and were secretly buried aren't happy and are making noise in Russia about it.

You can find those specific mothers groups because Russia has now forced them toe register as "foreign agents".

Thanks, but i can't understand russian.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorchio

They are all on vacation to the beautiful land of Eastern Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The reason i ask is that it seems unlikely that you would have 350 men of a certain age from one village all entering the army, all being in one regiment, and all deployed to the same region at the same time.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorchio

Yes.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

USA's political class has many people who are adherents of devil worship.

Russia's position is justified.

Just highlighting my favorite parts of your post...

Where to go with that thinking....
edit on 3-9-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Rocker2013

Russia lives in a unique situation and has thus adopted certain political structure that may not look "democratic" in the eyes of liberal West.

Vladimir Putin is neither a capitalist nor communist, he is an imperialist. He wants the old Soviet Empire back and imagines himself the emperor.

The Russian economy is sputtering and faltering...and not like the rest of the global economy...recovery is not an option, because he has chased private investment from the country, arresting and jailing business leaders and seizing their companies. The only way Vladimir Putin can continue on this path is through acquisition of other countries resources.

During WW2 Russia lost 20 Million people to war, starvation and disease. Vladimir Putin gave a speech a few years ago where he declared the "Greatest tragedy of the 20th century being the collapse of the Soviet Empire"...not losing 20 Million people, but the fall of the Soviet Union. Get it?....

He wants to rule an empire again...Georgia a few years ago, now Ukraine..it's just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Looks like the leak of russian being killed in Ukraine are leaking out at a faster pace now.

Body bags make Russians reflect on Ukraine war

Moscow (AFP) - When Russian paratrooper Nikolai Kozlov was deployed to Crimea to help Moscow take over the peninsula from Ukraine, his parents were proud of him.

Six months later Kozlov is disabled for life, an amputee now recovering in hospital from wounds incurred on a Kremlin-orchestrated covert mission to Ukraine to prop up separatists fighting against Kiev.

The paratrooper's uncle, Sergei Kozlov, said his brother asked him to help take care of the young man in the hospital.

"Seva called yesterday and said that Kolka had been wounded in Ukraine, and had lost a leg, or both legs -- I didn't ask," Kozlov said, referring to his brother and nephew by their nicknames.

Kozlov's written comments to AFP are part of an emerging trickle of first-hand accounts which -- along with secret burials -- are providing grim evidence of Russia's intervention in Ukraine amid a virtual blackout imposed by state television.

The Committee of Soldiers' Mothers, the main rights group representing the military, has said up to 15,000 soldiers could have been sent into Ukraine over the past two months.

Click link for remainder of article.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Now Putins Russia will start to unravel as Russians relize the double standards and the lies they are being told. I was beginning to think its to late for the Russian people but no they are waking up. Something tells me Putin is destined to lose power and probably end up executed . He cant maintain his power Hes losing the writers actors and artists. They have exposure to the truth and there message will spread.

Famous Russian writer Grigori Chkhartishvili, better known under his pseudonym Boris Akunin, stated that everything in Russia now feels foreign to him in his Echo Moskvi blog post.

“I have no common points with Putin’s Russia, everything here is foreign to me. It became difficult for me to be here in the period of overall madness. Therefore, even though I do not intend to emigrate, naturally, I will probably start spending most of my time outside. A sober man feels uncomfortable under the same roof as drunks. I will visit periodically to see whether the binge is over. I will remain ‘part of what they call Russia,’ in this sense expatriation is definitely impossible. And Russia, which is also part of me, will not go anywhere,” notes the writer.

Than we have Putin claiming hes for people right to chose in Ukraine supporting the separatists while he cracks down having people arrested in Russia for the same thing. But its only the beginning sepratists are indeed in Russia and starting to get vocal.

start
edit on 9/4/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
During WW2 Russia lost 20 Million people to war, starvation and disease. Vladimir Putin gave a speech a few years ago where he declared the "Greatest tragedy of the 20th century being the collapse of the Soviet Empire"...not losing 20 Million people, but the fall of the Soviet Union. Get it?....

In a dream, Vladimir Putin sees the ghost of Joseph Stalin and asks for his advice on running the country.

“Round up and shoot the opposition, and then repaint the Kremlin walls blue,” Stalin says.

“Why blue?” Putin asks.

“Very good,” Stalin replies, “I knew you wouldn’t ask about the first part.

There is going to be a disconnect between people who grew up with Putin and the soviet union and those who were born around the collapse of the soviet union.

Just the number of articles coming out talking about russian reaction to whats occurring in ukraine and russian involvement I think is telling. Looking at the same info from Putins view is scary.
edit on 4-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There are people who feel out-of-place anywhere. Nothing big.

We support human values, not a shell of democracy. The West preaches a shell of democracy while practicing blind greed and hatred inside.

The democracy is meaningful only when people are taught human values. These human values are not visible in bombing by planes, rocket launchers and tanks on civilian population in East Ukraine.

The Poroshenko brigade is far worse than Putin brigade. The writer is free to choose his hell.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The loss of men in war happens. It has happened repeatedly in history and will happen again.

The loss of 20 million is a big statistic but such figures hardly moves the globalist who want even bigger figures.

The breakup of USSR caused political power of USSR to be fragmented and frittered away, which has resulted in a number of fratricidal wars.

Putin is not your hero. Obama is your deity and worship that deity that wants more and more people killed.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Not when yo consider what the Soviet Union did to Ukraine during the occupation.

You do understand that no matter many times you try to distract by using the old western greed story, the same the USSR used when it collapsed btw, does nothing to support the position that Russia is not involved in Ukraine nor hiding the bodies of Russian soldiers killed while fighting in a conflict the Russian government says is not real.

Do you really think a KGB colonel has no blood on his hands?
Do you really think Putin didnt kill anyone when he invaded Chechnya - twice.

Are you guys really that lacking on facts when it comes to Russian history and its leaders? Or do you hope people dont know so you wont have to try and defend Russian leaders with a record that would make Satan himself proud?

Putin has ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of Caligula.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The loss of men in war happens. It has happened repeatedly in history and will happen again.

Yet Putin claims Russia has no troops in Ukraine so your casual dismissal of the Russian deaths is a cheap way of trying to shift focus to a generality about any war instead of focusing on the Russian war on Ukraine.

The loss of 20 million is a big statistic but such figures hardly moves the globalist who want even bigger figures.
That figure was courtesy not of the west or bankers, but Stalin and his paranoid Russian supremacy over all others. Whats sad is Nazi Germany could have learned how to kill better by following Stalin.

again your dismissal of what occurred with focus on what other may want is just sad. This is about Russia, not others. IO know you desperately want to change the topic but you cant dismiss it as easily as you want. Something that I know causes issues with Pro Russians who dont want to hear anything but those who agree.

The breakup of USSR caused political power of USSR to be fragmented and frittered away, which has resulted in a number of fratricidal wars.

That occurs when the Soviet Union illegally occupied a whole slew of nations from the ending of WII to the breakup. In case you missed the point the occupation by the soviet union of these countries is what caused the mess.

Putin is not your hero.

Correct... He is in the same category as:

Adolph Hitler, Yakubu Gowon, Mengistu Haile Mariam, Kim Il Sung, Pol Pot , Ismail Enver Pasha, Hideki Tojo, Leopold II of Belgium, Jozef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Neville Chamberlain, Joseph Patrick "Joe" Kennedy, Sr., Obama, etc.

Any person who can kill with casual brutality and sleep without it bothering them down to the people who failed to take a stand against those individuals, allowing them to continue killing.

Obama is your deity and worship that deity that wants more and more people killed.

I love it how Pro Russians seem to know exactly what a person on the other side of the globe from a different country thinks. They cant get it right at home, and as you proved they cant get it right across the ocean either.

This is one of the issues that has appeared in the Ukraine mess.

You guys attack Ukraine and you attack the west, someone thinking that every person in the west is in lock step with its government. If you paid attention you will see a LOT of people on this site come from western countries who cannot stand the actions of their government.

As an example I cant stand Obama. I have criticized Obama over his decisions, including disagreeing with him on dealing with Russia and Ukraine.

What we have on the opposite side of the fence appears to be pro Russians who are actually in lock step with Putin and his goals. Even when RT reports on something that places Putin in a negative light, like Putin lying about Russian troops in Crimea, you guys still try and dismiss the article as if its western propaganda.

Has Putin ever done anything you don't agree with and if so what and when?

Are you guys so blind with hatred that Putin can do no wrong in your eyes?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The democracy is meaningful only when people are taught human values. These human values are not visible in bombing by planes, rocket launchers and tanks on civilian population in East Ukraine.

War and loss of life is horrific?...OK...A compassionate, human and agreeable view...albeit you seem to be solely blaming the Ukrainians repelling an invasion for that loss of human life? But..OK

Then followed by this on Putin's claim that the fall of the Soviet Empire was a larger tragedy than the loss of 20 Million Russians in WW2..

Wow...

on another note...

We support human values, not a shell of democracy. The West preaches a shell of democracy while practicing blind greed and hatred inside.

Who is "We"?...cuz your profile states location "India" ...

edit on 4-9-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Many cultures see the west as a threat to thrir way of life in india for example their are some that think India's identity is with vedic teachings. Ans see there young people not interested in the past but the future. The west they see as a distraction as the young want their i phones jeans and want western stuff in general. So the west becomes this evil entity enticing their young away from traditions. So you see this anti western attitudes crop up all over bottom line people dont like change and many are incapable of adapting and left behind.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
All but one are accounted for :

Russian Defence Ministry finds soldiers reported missing by soldiers’ mothers NGO

He said that the department received on September 2 an inquiry from the Union’s secretary Valentina Melnikova who requested to specify the whereabouts of nine servicemen whose relatives had no information about them for a long time. “Heeding her request, we have found this out and replied within a day,” the army spokesman said.

According to him, all the soldiers, specified in the request, are engaged at planned manoeuvres and field exercises with their units: “Eight guys have already called their relatives and friends, as we demanded that the commanders control this. We have not found the whereabouts of only one serviceman so far,” the defense official said.

en.itar-tass.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

350 deployed from that village in the OP...and the defense ministry has found 8 of them?

Admittedly...some of the soldiers are easier to find than others..

Commanders from the base have told her several have returned dead, she said, and around 15 wounded soldiers were also flown back this week.

From the OP article...
edit on 5-9-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join