It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Russian] Army wives urge Russia to come clean on soldiers in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Such a heart breaking story , something like this one that turned out to be a complete lie .

Oh...wow...someone once lied? Then this story must be a lie!

How about your turn your attention to the OP and show me how you think this is a hoax?
edit on 29-8-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if Russia has started doing it recently. Moscow keeping his mouth shut about such similar situations has also happened in the past, no news here.

It was a proxy war as I said before, NATO buys equipment from former USSR members and ships it off to Ukraine and helps out strategically (advisers) the Ukraine army.

So what`s the surprise Moscow basically doing the same but send in some troops too ?

Kiev/NATO got their asses kicked because of lack of good soldiers and now they are crying fowl. It was just a disaster and they cover themselves. Separatists and some Russian soldiers were enough to do it. Even with way better equipment Kiev wasn`t able to win against the Separatists (all they could do was shell civilians at the end).

Russia has warned them not to mess with the Ukraine, but they went on doing it anyways, anyone expected anything different ?

Putin did draw lines but the West had to keep bullying on. And make no mistake, Russia isn`t going to be bullied, so everyone who keeps cheering our governments to keep doing it, also cheers for Nuclear World War.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Ukraine is a sovereign nation.

Russia can piss off.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Russia can piss off.

If Ukraine is a sovereign nation why are there NATO advisers ?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Putin did draw lines but the West had to keep bullying on. And make no mistake, Russia isn`t going to be bullied, so everyone who keeps cheering our governments to keep doing it, also cheers for Nuclear World War.

How much Vodka do you have to drink to see the West as the bully in this situation???

Ukraine does not belong to Russia.

Newsflash...Your neighbor in the big house next door isn't entitled to break-in to your house and declare it his...Just because his house is bigger and well...you live next door and he wants your home!

And sure as crap, the police don't have to live next door to you to show up and ask WTF your neighbor is doing declaring your house his...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Russia can piss off.

Hey...if you really own this house I broke into, then why are you calling the police?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Russia can piss off.

Because as a sovereign nation Ukraine requested assistance from NATO.

Why aren't their Russian advisors? - see above
edit on 29-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Maybe these women are a phantom wifes of the alleged phantom Russian soldiers that crossed the border just a couple of days ago...just a thought...

Funny how those phantom Russian soldiers were caught by real Ukrainians in Ukraine.

Sources in Moscow have admitted that a number of men captured inside Ukraine were indeed serving Russian soldiers, but said they crossed the border by mistake.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

How authentical is that video? It could be very much staged.

Why on Earth we don't have not one picture of the alleged Russian army? Any video where we can clearly see them?

All these unanswered questions just makes me think it's all a bunch of BS from Ukraine+US as usual...
edit on 505k2014Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Kiev/NATO got their asses kicked because of lack of good soldiers and now they are crying fowl. It was just a disaster and they cover themselves. Separatists and some Russian soldiers were enough to do it. Even with way better equipment Kiev wasn`t able to win against the Separatists (all they could do was shell civilians at the end).

And yet the separatists lost their strongholds one after another to the point they all ran to Donetsk, and Ukraine is crying fowl...what world did this happen in because it isn't the real world?

Russia has warned them not to mess with the Ukraine, but they went on doing it anyways, anyone expected anything different ?

Last time I checked...Russia has no say as to who or what Ukraine can talk to or align itself with.

And Ukraine isn't going to be bullied by Putin either and it has showed.

A nuclear strike is already being discussed concerning the take back of Crimea by Ukraine.

“The Russian Federation reserves the right to utilize nuclear weapons in response to the utilization of nuclear and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it and (or) its allies, and also in the event of aggression against the Russian Federation involving the use of conventional weapons when the very existence of the state is under threat.”

nuclear-news.net...

That would be a universal f-up on Putins part.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

How authenticate is that video? It could be very much staged.

Authentic enough for Russia to admit they are in custody in Ukraine.

Why on Earth we don't have not one picture of the alleged Russian army? Any video where we can clearly see them?

Now you do...

Enjoy...

All these unanswered questions just makes me think it's all a bunch of BS from Ukraine+US as usual...

Yes and all of the info coming from Russia is all cotton candy and popcorn.

edit on 29-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I would like to see Russia admitting anything...

From your article...you mean this?

"The soldiers really did participate in a patrol of a section of the Russian-Ukrainian border, crossed it by accident on an unmarked section, and as far as we understand showed no resistance to the armed forces of Ukraine when they were detained," a source in Russia's defence ministry told the RIA Novosti agency.

Still doesn't proof Russia sent an army in Ukraine a couple of days ago. I'm still waiting for pictures of soldiers + vehicles.

P.S About your edit. What's any of this has to do with Russia? They didn't accuse Ukraine of sending an army into their territory. Kiev did. And, Kiev is obligated to provide us proof for their claims. So, I just asked a couple of logical questions. If, Russia indeed sent their army into Ukraine, why don't we have dozens of pictures/videos of that army from the locals? And, what is Ukrainian border police doing. Quite simple, nothing too logical. I think you too know the answer.
edit on 521k2014Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just to point out that Russia has a history of denying involvement. It took Russian mothers and wives protesting about their dead sons to force the Soviets to finally agree they were up to their armpits in Afghanistan.

Those who demand proof need but look at the news. Failing that, take a one-way ticket.

Regards

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
In other words, we make sure Kiev can go on with the war...sure makes hell of lot sense all the crying about Russia`s help while NATO does the same...?

NATO sets up 4 trust funds to finance Ukraine army reforms

en.itar-tass.com...

Putin makes it clear, they won`t be bullied :

Partners need to understand that it is better not to mess around with Russia, the Russian president said

At the same time, Russia will continue building up its nuclear potential not for the purpose of intimidation but for ensuring its security, Putin said. “I want to remind you that Russia is one of the most powerful nuclear nations. This is a reality, not just words,” Putin said.

en.itar-tass.com...

But hey, keep cheering on "our" governments for doing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Still doesn't proof Russia sent an army in Ukraine a couple of days ago. I'm still waiting for pictures of soldiers + vehicles.

How much proof do you need?

Ten Russian paratroopers who were captured in Ukraine on Monday crossed the border “accidentally” during a routine frontier patrol, Russia’s ministry of defence claimed.

www.theprovince.com...

There when Russia admits they were caught in Ukraine that's proof. I posted a video of the Russian soldiers also.

Proof...so if I can find a Russian media source will that constitute proof in your world?

P.S About your edit. What's any of this has to do with Russia? They didn't accuse Ukraine of sending an army into their territory. Kiev did. And, Kiev is obligated to provide us proof for their claims.

Look at my previous post and you have your proof. As for my edit it was a reply to your comment and obviously you can't grasp the reason I said that, and there is no reason to explain it to you.

If, Russia indeed sent their army into Ukraine, why don't we have dozens of pictures/videos of that army from the locals?

Funny because when you are shown all you do is say that it's western propaganda and lies, so why bother.

Also know you have the right to show proof Russian soldiers were never in Ukraine...Oh but wait you can't because they have been and they got caught.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Putin makes it clear, they won`t be bullied :

Because they are the Bullies. Hard to bully yourself now isn't it?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Apparently denial just ain't a river in Egypt.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

To be fair the story regarding secret soldier burials and overcrowded military hospitals was broke by newspapers in Russia. One even has video of their car being attacked while trying to investigate the cemetery where soldiers were supposedly buried.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's an interesting little article discussing these paratroopers...

Ordered to move to Rostov came in 331st Regiment of the 98th Airborne Division polpervogo day on 16 August. Came unexpectedly: 20 August Marines had planned to go to, the annual trip to the city of Luga near St. Petersburg - the regiment went there every year, the trip has already been paid.

- Artem * calls to urgently collect things. Let's go for training in Rostov. Where that - unknown. First told two weeks, and then suddenly the order - winter jackets also taking.

Where to go, the paratroopers did not say, like they did not know: "Scientists have made to ensure our military training," - explained Lena Artem. "I know my husband, he knew, but concealed, the voice I understand - now says Lena. - Yesterday we were told that before leaving they have signed non-disclosure of secrets. Then he told me that they had taken phones, this is an order, because the call can train them to find. "

www.novayagazeta.ru...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Here you go a link to the video...

tvrain.ru...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join