It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G-20 Plans For World Without Tax Evasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Looks like the G20 wants to address the big issue of international tax evasion by somehow getting agreeing nations to share information and clamp down on those tax havens.

Seems this is a general admission that at least the G20 nations have little or no control over big corporations and rich people who evade on an international scale.

Wonder if they can pull it off without creating new methods.

Unless of course, they already know the new methods and will purposely not "see" them.

This could be another cubic zirconia.

Good luck hiding your money in an Isle of Man bank account, people. The G-20, a group of the world’s largest economies, are going to discuss ways to make hiding your cash off-shore next to impossible during their finance ministers and central bankers summit meet in Australia Sept 21.

“We expect a group of countries to agree to a reasonably rapid timeline for implementing automatic exchange of tax information,” Australia’s G20 Finance Deputy Secretary, Barry Sterland, was quoted saying by the Press Trust of India on Friday. Sterland told reporters that the group’s central bank governors and finance ministers we will be “outlining implementation plans, timelines and approaches to be taken” to greatly inhibit overshore tax havens.

G-20 Plans For World Without Tax Evasion

Good Luck !!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The super-rich will buy off the investigators.

Really, I think it's just an easier way to blackmail anyone that has an off-shore bank account.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Another reason to digitize everything and eventually implant the entirety of the population. I don't think that these measures are intended to target the rich.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I have always had mixed feelings on any state having right to take what it wants and how much it wants - this including legalised form of such confiscation, called "taxes".

That they now agree on global scale on legalising their wantings, is just a step towards further global society, where individual and personal property is no longer building stone of a nation, but everything is considered on the onset to have assured prioritized rights for by the state.

Why should citizens grant the state right to "tax" or confiscate private property? Financing government does not require taxes, it requires agreement to pay for the costs. And this process today is far from democratic. They want to enforce such agreement - and that equals to dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

this is just PTB speak for no tax evasion for the masses and no tax at all for the elite. When I left school and went out to work the company tax rate was 60% now its 30% and falling. Where is it going to stop.

How low is low enough for business to say "we're happy with that rate, we'll willingly pay that rate." 1% or less perhaps ??

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Their greed will destroy them.

These people can expose the banking oligarchy to the masses.

So can I, if I was not being censored.
edit on 29-8-2014 by jrod because: being censored!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Deep

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Seriously, if I write the wrong thing I get a timeout message when I reply.

Very creepy!

I've tried to edit and this does not seem like a coincidence, my ears are even ringing.

edit on 29-8-2014 by jrod because: NOT a coincidence. I keep trying to edit in my take on the banking system

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The absolutely easiest and fairest way of replacing "taxation" (or legalized confiscation of private property):

- no taxes what so ever
- Central bank prints the money which the government needs
- inflation equals to government inefficiency; leaner government = lower inflation.

This way working, the productivity of the open economy, vs lean government, together form the basis for the state financial state. If the government grows too big - the inflation rockets high, when private economy cannot anymore sustain such a large government.

And - no power for the state to meddle into private citizens business...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: jrod

Seriously, if I write the wrong thing I get a timeout message when I reply.

Very creepy!

I've tried to edit and this does not seem like a coincidence, my ears are even ringing.

It's doing the same for me.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Seems this is a general admission that at least the G20 nations have little or no control over big corporations and rich people who evade on an international scale.

Or...

They are all one and the same essentially. And this is just some more bullsh*t to give us false hope.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't worry Xuenchen, The Billionaire Oligarch Types will have their own exemptions nice and neatly in place. This is just another way of getting morey out of the Middle Class and Small Business Owner's. The Selected Few always get their Get Out Of Jail Free Card. Peace My Friend
Arjunanda reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
you know if they want to do something, how about a fair system for all.

a person pays taxes in the country the money is made. if you are working in Canada you pay taxes to Canada, you work in India, you pay taxes in India. if you say live in the US and work in Canada you should pay 50% to each. same for investments and bank accounts. you pay 50% in the country the investments are in, 50% in the country you reside in. if you live work and invest in countries other than where you are a citizen, than too bad for them. they should be asking WHY you are not living at home and why your money is not at home, if they want your money they can deal with the issues (if any) to get you and your money back.

for businesses it's even simpler. you pay taxes to whatever country you made the money in. take GM. for cars sold in the US, they pay tax to the US. for cars sold in Germany, they pay tax to Germany. no real way of getting out of paying their fair share to ANY and EVERY country they do business in.

what could be fairer?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Life will never be fair. That is an unrealistic ideal.

The US dollar is a fiat currency set-up in a debt and tax based system. The only reason why it still has value is because of the petro-dollar.

top topics

join