It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: Adult Illegal Aliens With 'Graying' Hair Enrolled in Public Schools

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sounds about right.

I think they are taking the new and improved Dr. Oz's amnesty pill.

Side effects may include graying hair, speaking in foreign tongues, eating burritos and carne asada, and sometime sudden death may occur.

BUT

It is guaranteed to get you into an American school, welfare, free healthcare and to be able to avoid your taxes when you are working under the table and sending your money back to your home country.

THANK YOU BIG "PHARMA"

and screw you "Dr. Oz" , your amnesty pills may work for the illegals coming into our country, subtlety disguising illegal youths as old people, but your " weight loss" pills make me gain weight?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: windword

a reply to: windword

All the public school districts where I've ever lived offered adult education.

In middle school ?????

Yeah, in middle school buildings, classrooms, libraries and cafeterias!

Great !!!

Can we prove this is the case in Lynn, Mass ??

I think this situation is mixing these adults in with grade schoolers.

You presented the topic! Can you prove that the public schools in question are NOT offering adult education?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

So can't verify the age but verified he was 35?
How does that work out

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

In middle school ?????

Great !!!

You presented the topic! Can you prove that the public schools in question are NOT offering adult education?

Yes.

I can't find any program there.

But it would be good if there was such.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I worked in two Lynn schools, this does not surprise me at all. Massachusetts in general is incredibly corrupt.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

In middle school ?????

Great !!!

Why yes I can. Maybe you should read the article.

“We have no ability to confront a student directly and demand an accurate age,” Kennedy said. “Every once in a while, we’ll be able to determine that someone is well above the age at which they would be entitled to an education in the Lynn Public Schools.

So they are above the age where they can get the services they are enrolled in, hence it can NOT be adult education.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

How does that work out

Maybe you should try reading.

“One example: the woman who answered [the] door said, ‘He’s 35 years old -- he’s not going to show up at school....But we cannot, per DOJ guidelines, we cannot ask them for any more verification of age,” Kennedy said.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

How does that work out

I guess kind of like this.....

One example: the woman who answered [the] door said, ‘He’s 35 years old -- he’s not going to show up at school.

That's from the article linked in the OP.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Crap... I could have saved time OR. Thanks.

edit on 8/29/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

There is a difference between being enrolled in the 7th grade, and taking an English class.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

There is a difference between being enrolled in the 7th grade, and taking an English class.

There is absolutely no difference if they are being called "children" and enrolled in "children's services" (which is defined by being 21 or younger in MA).

Now had you read the article you would see they sent a TRUANT OFFICER when one of the "children" did not show up for school. Guy turned out to be 35. So this is actual school, k-12. Please read before you comment again.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Ya i read it, I don't see how that shows for a fact that a 35 year old person is enrolled in the school.
It could be as simple as a name mix up. Maybe the kid is a Jr and the person at door thought they were asking about sr.
So much more context needed but your ready to aassume it means that a 35 year old is in class with teenagers.
Totally the most simplistic answer.....

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I do not understand. How can the schools be keeping on the right side of promoting student safety in such a situation? They should be under an obligation to ensure that all students enrolled in their education system, are actually a) attending classes, and b) eligible for education at those facilities.

Surely there are adult education centers which would be better placed to take these people! Furthermore, the idea that the DOJ has had a hand in this whole clusterbang is frankly appalling! Its none of the DOJ's business to interfere in education matters!
edit on 29-8-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammar and punctuation correction

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Ya i read it, I don't see how that shows for a fact that a 35 year old person is enrolled in the school.
It could be as simple as a name mix up. Maybe the kid is a Jr and the person at door thought they were asking about sr.
So much more context needed but your ready to aassume it means that a 35 year old is in class with teenagers.
Totally the most simplistic answer.....

Yeah you are right. People who LOOK 35 .. with gray hair and wrinkles are to be enrolled as CHILDREN ... and a truant officer is sent to a home where they are told the "student" is 35 ... and your answer is maybe they are all too stupid and can't tell an adult from a child.

Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
No I am saying that it is common for dad's and kids to have the same name, especially in the Hispanic community.
Cause there is 0 context to that conversation, it could have even gone on further and there was a child by the name they were looking for.
And this article offers up nothing of substance.
edit on thFri, 29 Aug 2014 03:55:56 -0500America/Chicago820145680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

No I am saying that it is common for dad's and kids to have the same name, especially in the Hispanic community.

Except these are not dads and kids, and they have pictures of the "children" who are clearly 30+. So again, you think the mayor and other officials are so moronic they can't tell the difference between someone who is 15 and 35.

I thought you said you read the article? The very first thing it says is ...

The mayor of Lynn, Mass. says that some of the illegal aliens from Guatemala who are enrolled in her city’s public schools are adults with graying hair and “more wrinkles than I have.”

As I said, read it or don't bother to comment. Please do not tell me you did read it, because that will just make you look incredibly bad.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Ya i don't see any pictures in the article, just a video with a voice and a picture of the mayor.
Maybe the mobile site didn't have them in there, care to show me some of the pictures they have?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Ya i don't see any pictures in the article, just a video with a voice and a picture of the mayor.
Maybe the mobile site didn't have them in there, care to show me some of the pictures they have?

They don't post pictures of people, it's probably illegal of them to do so. So now you are claiming they are liars? It's hard to keep up with your string of excuses.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This article has two pictures at least.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
This article has two pictures at least.

I can't even find words for that...

Enrolled in 9th grade.... yep. Seems legit.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

In Sweden we have grown up immigrants that don't know their own age in a lot of cases, they enroll them in school too.

In a lot of cases, immigration supporters like to claim they're younger than they really are for them to get sympathy.

Skäggbarn, bearded kids, quite funny in a way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join