It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are The Light you GIVE. If you GIVE no Light, then you appear as darkness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Darkness means empty of light. You don't HAVE Light, you SHINE/GIVE Light.

The green grass that has a psychological effect that helps your eyes and mind feel peace. The grass only shines green because that is the only light it is giving so that is the only light seen.

The same thing with Red things, for example, which has the psychological effect of making people feel passionate. That's because whatever it is, is only giving off the color red.

White Light holds ALL the colors together, which means that it is giving all the others. So whenever you see a white thing, it is giving off every color all together.

So, while
Green represents healing/love,
and Red represents passion/emotion,
and Blue represents creativity/thought,

The White Light represents Fulfillment, Satisfaction, feeling Safe (not feeling lack or fear of lack) since it contains all.

The White Light is the unity of all the colors that brings fulfillment to the emptiness of darkness.

The White Light is the unity of all the colors that brings fulfillment to the emptiness of darkness.
edit on 29-8-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"I'm an icon when I let my light shine
Shine bright as an example of a champion
Taking the advantage, never copping out or cancelling
Burn like a chariot, learn how to carry it
Maverick, always above and beyond average
Fuel to the flame that I train with and travel with
Something in my eyes say I'm so close to having the prize
I realise I'm supposed to reach for the skies
Never let somebody try to tell you otherwise"

The fire, tha Roots

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
White light is what hits all things in nature. Color is what is reflected by the pigment in anything, with or without artificial help.

I'm a Lighting designer for over 20 years.

Study what you want to say before you say it.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Ok, just pretend I said "color of light" instead of "color (assuming pigment)", then it will make sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, its getting late and I'm getting delirious. I think I'll go to sleep now.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Ok, just pretend I said "color of light" instead of "color (assuming pigment)", then it will make sense.

Um no, no it wont. I understand what you are wanting to say (I think), but for someone who understands light, it is a poor analogy. Pigment has everything to do with what we see, but nothing to do with white light.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

It has everything to do with Light since without Light you wouldn't be able to see the object.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
isn't black the combination of all the colors?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
? a reply to: arpgme

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Perhaps you are talking about perception, the "light" perhaps in other words "to shed light on something" - allow you to see something as being different to something else, all the colours per se. Darkness could represent being blind, but not the colour black, simply unable to see something or perceive something.

In the metaphysical sense, you could tell a blind man that there is an elephant in front of him, sheding "light" on what he was unable to descibe, and ironically, still being in the "dark" or simply seeing black.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItzShadyT

That would be white light.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I think it simply means, if you absorb all the spectrums of light for your self, and never share, all you will project to others is darkness. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it.

If you simply share it with others, and stop absorbing it for yourself, you will be a blinding light.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

@ times ALL* combined, equaling the WHOLE*
separated with the prisms-lenses of WILL
Once combined, now the spectrum unfolds

Will there be a period again
when the separated reconfigure
or were we CREATED and Separated
to eventually SEE - understand the bigger picture

generating appreciation
for the CREATOR / SOURCE
who Manifested us ALL
as "WE" realize our hues may be different
but ALL* Created for the same cause

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Someone said once;

If it wasn't for those 'cracks' how else would we see the light that's inside?

Ugly flower pot kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
We are all a source of light and depending on your spiritual make up you can create light that is unseen by humans but falls into the same visible frequencies. This light can be used in so many ways. This will not prove true for most because it seems impossible by our current understandings. There is a factor missing in our understanding of light because it only interacts for us based on the frequency of where we live. The unseen is right here with us. Special things happen when you figure out what the other factor is that holds all this together.

there are people among us that see parts of other realities that are dependant on ours. GOD sees all at once. There was a recent thread that talked about a study done to change the chemical in our eyes and allowed people to see different light. How chemicals in fish eyes can change our perception. That is just the tip of the iceburg and did not include the other factor that determines what we see. In the begining was the word.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItzShadyT

Yes, but only "color" as in pigments, paint, etc.

not colors from actual Light.

Wikipedia - Primary Color

For additive combination of colors, as in overlapping projected lights or in CRT displays, the primary colors normally used are red, green, and blue. For subtractive combination of colors, as in mixing of pigments or dyes, such as in printing, the primaries normally used are cyan, magenta, and yellow,[1] though the set of red, yellow, blue is popular among artists.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Vibrations form the basis of this all...vibrationally speaking - higher vibrations are harder to hear/see (recording modules not calibrated to that frequency) the solid world is all about dense/slow vibrations...otherwise things happen all at once in white light and fast vibrations...experientially redundant...we need to hit solid things to experience the pain of it...OP hints at an aura-type analogy...both relate to the vibration effect...Germinal post by You (the prism).

A99

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Good job OP. You reflect good things at us.

top topics

join