It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lazy one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

My name is Kevin. I am 19 and was born in detroit. I now live a few miles out from detroit still on 8 mile road.

I go to Michigan State University and when I came in as a freshman I wanted to go into Chemical Engineering, but I honestly think I am the laziest person in the world(not a good thing) so I ended up not studying or going to class and quickly got out of that major. I am now doing better and am in the field of telecommunications.

I love sports and like to ski, bowl, play football, basketball, tennis, golf, and billiards.

I love hip hop music and like to remix songs in my free time.

I love to laugh, so I watch alot of tv shows like south park, that 70's show, chapelle's show, seinfeld, etc.

I like a good steak or burger and love to drink a good beer or 5 (legally in canada
)

I have been to about 45 of the states in the US, and been to canada, mexico and europe.

I dont tend to post alot here except for the ocassional sarcastic remark or 2, I'm more of a lurker, but I love reading the posts from most of you guys and have alot of respect for alot of you.

damn that took alot of work...I am gonna go back to eating and watching tv now....

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You sure do travel alot for a 'lazy' person..I think it's great that you've been so many places in the states, I'd love to visit different states(but I'm too lazy lol)..

I can't say that I see too many of your post, probably because you don't post in the 'nuts only' section of the board...but I'll be on the look out for ya and say hi every now and then..

Glad you took the time to tell us about yourself

See ya round~
Magestica

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello. You certainly have alot of sports hobbies for a lazy person.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Hello. You certainly have alot of sports hobbies for a lazy person.

Yea I find that strange about me also

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
holy cow, you must live right near me. I also live off of 8 Mile!
and you're also helping to prove my theory that all MSU TC majors are just engineering refugees...I swear, when someone goes to the engineering advisors and says they're having trouble, they hand you your file and tell you to go across the street and ask for the TC department. (formerly computer science and engineering, here
)

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
holy cow, you must live right near me. I also live off of 8 Mile!
and you're also helping to prove my theory that all MSU TC majors are just engineering refugees...I swear, when someone goes to the engineering advisors and says they're having trouble, they hand you your file and tell you to go across the street and ask for the TC department. (formerly computer science and engineering, here
)

LOL! I dabbled in computer science a little too lmao now that you mention it...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey Oso, I was a lurker tell I made my first post, it wasn't on ATS either. My first post was in reply to a man I now call my best friend, guess who

Hey it's a pleasure talking to you in the chatroom

top topics

join