It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton breaks Ferguson silence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I think what people are trying to tell you is that Hillary can't be trusted to be saying what she truly thinks. What difference would it make to her anyway?
She is at home enjoying lobster, caviar and expensive wine.

She just wants people to think she cares, you know? Like for public relations and all that nonsense. sheesh.. I feel sorry for those who can't at least figure out these basics about scum like her..

edit on 29-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I feel sorry for those that can't at least be honest and admit it doesn't matter what she says, they are not going to like it. Most likely, that's because of their political differences with Hillary.

It's just like the anti-Obama threads. He could say "God bless America" and there would be threads posted complaining about it. Its become idiotic and insulting to the intelligence.

I also don't understand why people attack her physical appearance. Sure, she's not very attractive, but she is very intelligent. Of course, we know that intelligence is something the other side (Republicans) cares nothing about. Example: Sarah Palin. She looks good but couldn't carry on an intelligent conversation with my 15 yr old son.

As a matter of fact, I'd say that most of the comments in this thread lack a basic level of intelligence....that's sad.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

She was probably watching the whole thing doing her hideous laugh.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Didn't she used to work for the Black Panther Party??? lol
I would Imagine that she's on the side of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Whichever the case, what ever she says means less than nothing, IMO. She is a puppet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join