It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi~ I enjoy reading your posts:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi~ I am a 41 year old mother of three children, 2 boys, age 23, 15 and 1 girl, 17. I will be married 25 years on the 11th of December, and am new to all of these topics, but have become fascinated by them. I love to read, write, sing, and discover new things,. Maybe I will discover a few things while I am here. I have read posts and everyone is extremely intelligent. So, may I say I am not that bright, but I will learn something from each of you. so, here is to happy reading, learning and meeting one another.
Donna

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, cinderella736. Hope you enjoy it!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thank You I know I will enjoy it. It is very exciting reading material, and I will learn so many things here. I am always willing to learn new things, and I respect everyone who takes the time to put all the details in their posts. Thanks for being kind to an old lady..

Donna

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome Donna, Im a newby here too, Im a guy 35, father of two girls 8 & 12. This sites wide range of subject matter and its encouragement of philosophy drew me here. I hope you have as much fun as I do!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There was a topic on here I read a while back about a picture on E-bay, it was a photograph of two children a boy, and a girl. It was said it was evil, the picture that is, and do you have any idea where I can view it at? Thank You ...Donna

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS cinderella736 I �m sure you will enjoy it here, and I don�t like that comment about being 41 and old
I�ll be 45 this month. Anyway welcome to ATS

(goes soaks teeth)

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thank You for the welcome
It is very nice to meet you also
I agree, there is a very wide range of subjects that we all have questions about, and want the answers to. I hope the holidays are not too stressful on you..

Never let anyone say they are better than you, we were all made in the image of our creator, and he/she does not make mistakes, he/she creates beauty.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, I feel old right now, after all the holday shopping and cleaning. Sorry for saying that.I apologize....~~~~~~~~~P I don'"t think 45 is old either, I just feel old right now.LOL Extends hand to shake and put the past behind us.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cinderella736
There was a topic on here I read a while back about a picture on E-bay, it was a photograph of two children a boy, and a girl. It was said it was evil, the picture that is, and do you have any idea where I can view it at? Thank You ...Donna

here ya go donna

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

and the thread about it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Welcome. I dont know where you can view that painting, and I hope I never find out. That thing scared the evil out of me just looking at it!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thank you so much Instar! I voted for you.I don't know what it is for, but it said I did..You're fast when it comes to finding things, that was very nice of you. Bows and waves as she goes to see this much talked about photo.
Donna.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
HI, Thank You for the warm welcome. I am pleased to meet you and get to know you and everyone here. I am very excited to be here to learn, and meet so many bright people. I have never seen this photo, but why did it scare you? I heard that the boy seems to jump out of the photo, is that correct?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
HI, Thank You for the warm welcome. I am pleased to meet you and get to know you and everyone here. I am very excited to be here to learn, and meet so many bright people. I have never seen this photo, but why did it scare you? I heard that the boy seems to jump out of the photo, is that correct?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Your welcome Donna. Thanks for the vote, whatever it means! LOl

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome Donna! I'm pretty new here too and so far it has been great. Just jump right in and starting posting. There are some pretty knowledgable people here on a variety of topics so have fun. By the way that painting is pretty freaky especially the hands and the look on the boys face.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS cinderella,here's a little Jazzy site that might interest you..
Enjoy your stay with us....

www.apassion4jazz.net...

Hope you like it..!!

new topics

top topics

join