It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Michael Brown Allegedly Involved in Second Degree Murder Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yea, information which the officer was completely unaware of during the incident is totally relevant to the incident...yea, that makes total sense...

*sarcasm*

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
In the scheme of things with police state corruption why does it matter? Considering that they did not know who he was. Now a police officer let his dog urinate on a memorial. With this uncalled behavior continue whether the Op is true or not? Should it? No!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait, did i not get the memo?

Is it now legal to murder people if they have been through the court system for past crimes?
/sarcasm

Dang, just think of how horrible of a world it would be if the police could just kill someone if they had any kind of past blemish on their record. From my understanding of the justice system, once you are convicted and serve your time, you have paid your debt to society.

Apparently when you pay your debt to society, its not really paid. It will be used against you for the rest of your life and be used to justify someone murdering you in cold blood.

"Yes officer, i killed that man, but he went to jail a few years ago because of something bad he did, so its ok" -no one ever

The bolded above is very true. People can get into trouble early in life, go years without breaking the law, and still be judged upon long after they have paid their debt to society.

As to Brown's prior criminal activity, there is no way the officer could've had knowledge about it at the time. Even if he did, it is not an excuse to act in such a way and kill him.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Totally agree, past has nothing to do with the present circumstances. Like that former pedophile, rapist, murderer that moved in next door to you, well that's all in his past. He payed his debt....

Actually he rolled on some of his buddies and got released ten years early. Now he's livin next to you and your kids. Good thing you're so open minded. The cops better give him a fair shake when dealing with him from now on, past don't matter for nuthin.

You see, he's an angel, his old behavior is all in the past, wouldn't hurt a fly now(or rape a child). Yup, Michael Browns past behavior shouldn't even be considered, just like your new neighbor, right?
edit on 29-8-2014 by hammanderr because: Wording

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
At this point, Mr Browns death hasn't been handle by the legal system so saying he was murdered and the cops is or is not guilty or there was no valid reason he was shot is all just opinion.
edit on 8/29/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So.....evidence is leading to Mr. Brown being a criminal...and not just one that roughs up a store owner for cigars, but someone associated with Second Degree Murder.

If he cares that little for others, I am sure he cares way more for the LE and their authority.

If this is the case, then it basically means another criminal has been removed from society.

edit on 29-8-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

My problem is, that the officer was not aware of who Brown was...

"11:51 a.m. – Another call comes in about a robbery at a convenience store. The dispatcher gives a description of the robber and says the suspect is walking toward the Quick Trip convenience store."
The police were aware and here you have Brown walking down the street fitting the description and holding the cigars.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Second degree murder and robbery clearly shows what type of person you are, NO matter who you are or what the case may be. A person can only reap what they sow.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

If you're shot by a policeman this weekend would you be comfortable with people implying you deserved it?

After all you frequent the same sites as violent psychopaths like Jared Loughner. Your avatar there features an imposing gun-toting silhouette. And in fact you seem obsessed by guns. Not too much of a stretch to think the poor officer had something to fear from you. He was treated in hospital afterwards so could very likely have been attacked by you.

(Later it turns out you've been on ATS and the cop went to get a prescription. But oddly enough Sean Hannity didn't care about those details at the time).

See? This stuff is so easy. And note that - even if the source is right - Brown was only apparently connected to the crime. That doesn't make you a criminal.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Are you saying that Michael Brown was convicted of second degree murder?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuniorDisco

If you're shot by a policeman this weekend would you be comfortable with people implying you deserved it?

Deserve it??? Why, did I just commit a robbery and am being investigated for Second Degree Murder? Nope.

Did Mr. Brown deserve to be shot?
If he attacked the LEO, then yes.
If he did not, no...but not one # should be given for his dispatch from this earth.

After all you frequent the same sites as violent psychopaths like Jared Loughner. Your avatar there features an imposing gun-toting silhouette. And in fact you seem obsessed by guns. Not too much of a stretch to think the poor officer had something to fear from you. He was treated in hospital afterwards so could very likely have been attacked by you.

So, now I am the criminal who is being investigated for second degree murder and just came out of a store after stealing something??
How far removed from reality are you really?

(Later it turns out you've been on ATS and the cop went to get a prescription. But oddly enough Sean Hannity didn't care about those details at the time).

What the hell are you talking about?

See? This stuff is so easy. And note that - even if the source is right - Brown was only apparently connected to the crime. That doesn't make you a criminal.

If one is connected to the crime, one is usually a criminal.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
well Macman..seems you have it all figured out, I guess in a way, what you are saying the LEO that shot him did a service to the community by inadvertently eliminating the source of a future crime....

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Future???? When did I state anything about that.

I do believe I stated very very clearly, which you surprisingly ignored, that he did not deserve to be shot IF he did not attack the LEO.

But, I also stated that not one single care would be given about him being dispatched was not going to happen from me, as he has established himself as a criminal, at the very least as someone that will intimidate a store own and steal, at the middle ground someone involved with second degree murder (If confirmed) and at the most as someone that in all likelihood attacked a LEO and received the business end of that action.

edit on 29-8-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

I did not "ignore" what you said, your implication is quite clear. the only thing "known" at this point is it appears that he stole cigars and pushed a clerk away who tried to stop him. everything else is "IF's" and innuendos. and for this he was shot at 10 times, 6 of the shots finding their mark and killing him. my implication is that you would be right at home being a member of the Ferguson LEO's.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Deserve it??? Why, did I just commit a robbery and am being investigated for Second Degree Murder? Nope.

He's being investigated for second degree murder? I don't think so.

See that's how this rubbish builds. Someone reports a source with a half truth,and suddenly people are saying he's a bad guy becuase he's "under investigation for second degree murder". Which is simple nonsense.

Did Mr. Brown deserve to be shot?
If he attacked the LEO, then yes.
If he did not, no...but not one # should be given for his dispatch from this earth.

Really? That's a pretty sad way to think about someone. Especially since- and this is my point - you don't know about the murder situation or the content of his character. Would you like to be judged on the worst thing you'd done? Would you like people stretching the truth about you?

o
So, now I am the criminal who is being investigated for second degree murder and just came out of a store after stealing something??
How far removed from reality are you really?

My point is that the 'truth' about people is an amorphous thing. To some, bent on exonerating a police officer, you would be a conspiracy nut with a gun fetish. That's how Bill O'reilly would paint you, should he want to.

Although you're probably white so I guess they'd leave you alone. And in fact the officer would likely not shoot at you anyway.

If one is connected to the crime, one is usually a criminal.

So a witness is a criminal? A victim is a criminal? Not sure you're right there.
edit on 29-8-2014 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is exactly the spiritual feeling i got when focusing on the shooting. This is what made mike turn around and charge. He knew he was facing a long stay in jail and the officer and him had a date with destiny. I have said this days ago because it is the impression i got. This is the same reason the judge or proscuter should not be over the trail because of the shooting of his father by a black man. These events may be seperated by years but they are spiritually connected and it is up to us to give everyone a fair trial if we want to overcome these spiritual battles that are used to sway public opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

He's being investigated for second degree murder? I don't think so.

Ahhh, you are correct.
He was arrested for being involved with that.
SOOO much better then being investigated for it.
www.ijreview.com...

See that's how this rubbish builds. Someone reports a source with a half truth,and suddenly people are saying he's a bad guy becuase he's "under investigation for second degree murder". Which is simple nonsense.

Your correct, he isn't being investigated. He was arrested for it.

Really? That's a pretty sad way to think about someone. Especially since- and this is my point - you don't know about the murder situation or the content of his character. Would you like to be judged on the worst thing you'd done? Would you like people stretching the truth about you?

Not really....It is sad that a person like Mr. Brown, was arrested and convicted of being involved with second degree murder, and the family holds him up as some innocent saint.
And the whole judgement thing is funny as well.
Judging someone on their actions is not a bad thing. I don't want to be associated with criminals.

My point is that the 'truth' about people is an amorphous thing. To some, bent on exonerating a police officer, you would be a conspiracy nut with a gun fetish. That's how Bill O'reilly would paint you, should he want to.

What does O'Rielly have to do with this??

Although you're probably white so I guess they'd leave you alone. And in fact the officer would likely not shoot at you anyway.

Well, let's put this into actual context then, if you want to go that route.
I would not go into a store, rough up the owner and steal cigars.
I would not then go walk down the middle of the street, obstructing traffic.
I would then not get into a physical altercation because I didn't like that the LEO was trying to enforce the law.
I would not run away, after attacking him, then attack again when challenged to stop after committing another crime.
And....I would not be involved with second degree murder.

Soooo, yeah, I am pretty sure I would not be shot.

So a witness is a criminal? A victim is a criminal? Not sure you're right there.

So Mr. Brown is now a witness and/or victim???

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Assuming that charges are eventually filed against the Officer, you can be sure that the prosecution will drag in every bit of evidence it can about his past, to try to demonstrate that he was a person/cop prone to violence/brutality/racism...so that his gunning down of an unarmed and innocent young black man would seem plausible.

Therefore, if he is charged and he pleads that he was acting in self-defence, it would seem likely, and fair, that the defence attorney would bring in whatever evidence can be found that would suggest that Brown was anything but a mild mannered law abiding citizen...things like his strong arm robbery tactic(s), the use of his size to intimidate, his involvement in a homicide, etc...to show that it is plausible that he punched the Officer, and then turned back on him again (like he did in the store only minutes before) and rushed him before he was fatally shot.

In a self-defence case, who the actual victim was is the central issue - so of course Brown's past actions are relevent to the case.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

when will you people realize none of this matters, when it comes to the fact this guy was executed and did not have a weapon?

like it's funny to me to see the character assassination going on.....NONE OF IT MATTERS In America when you commit a crime, you get your day in court, this kid did not get that because of an officer that shot at him between 6 and 11 times

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wrote along reply to thisbut the internet swallowed it. Suffice to say that this

originally posted by: macman
Not really....It is sad that a person like Mr. Brown, was arrested and convicted of being involved with second degree murder

sums it all up.

What has actually happened: Charles C Johnson has sued for Brown's arrest record because he claims a "source" has told him that Brown was arrested for "involvement" in a second degree murder case. We know nothing about the case, what his involvement was, or indeed if there is a shred of truth in the story at all.

What you say: Brown has been convicted of involvement in second degree murder.

Do you not see that you are being played? I guess you do, but you actually like it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join