It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden gets 3 year Extension for Helping Russia Hack US Banks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Bassago

the Media's got you wrapped and whooped.

You might as well drink a little more of their Kool-aid and take a prozac and go back to your cushy coffee shop with your lap top and dream all day. "L"!

this is not a story about the criminal banking system and our Hierarchal Govt. this is about a crook.

Love it or not.

So if Snowden is a criminal in league with criminals, who exposed criminals who worked for criminals doing criminal things to the people, but his criminal actions are now worse than the criminal actions he blew the whistle on so he could continue his criminal behaviour which is hitting the other criminals he used to work for and now the banks who are criminal (libor and tarp, etc.).

Sounds like a lot of criminals...

But I guess that's the point. If everyone's a criminal you can't actually expose anyone for being a criminal and that's what makes him a traitor. Right?
edit on 28-8-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

You can get proton ( I am not that suave on the terms used for this stuff) but you need to know all the Satellites used for the internet record meta-data at point for the govt of those countries that launched them. i.e. France, US, China, Australia, other EU etc . . .

All Meta data no matter what is collected via point access on the satellites built via protocol chips place there by the manufacture or they couldn't get clearance to launch it. whether it is cell phones, emails, laptops and even nook readers, and the like. So don't think you will be free because proton makes a good advertising campaign in the end if they want it they already have it.

google is launching 180 satellites all of which in the end will help the govts of the world get more info on people and their leaders than any other entity out there because of the system that operates the satellites.

It is on the tip of my tongue but it is the major player in hardware servers for these Internet satellites. Starts with a "C".

In the end any data shared via satellites will be collected, stored and analyzed eventually by a Snowden type indivdual. So good luck in hiding. Not even TOR is immune from data collection.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

ever hear of the loudest whisper? ALL govts spy on each other and their citizens it is a known fact

Only the average joe on the street is not sure it exists until the MEDIA blows it out of proportion. This is done to further controls not just on govts but people as well. OWO is one the horizon.

BTW I never called Snowden a TRAITOR. I have from day one called him a criminal because that is what he is.

It is the media that wants you to believe he is a hero or a traitor to further the Elite agenda for this nation and the nations of this world

edit on 28-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
well, even if he did sell info to china and russia he didn`t do anything that the government itself is probably doing.

I personally believe that all this "hacking" that china is supposedly doing is just a cover for the government selling outdated technology to china in exchange for china forgiving some the debt we owe to them.

it would be a nice little arrangement, the government gives china outdated technology, china forgives some of our debt,the government makes a public statement saying china stole the technology and john Q public is none the wiser.
It wouldn`t jeopardize our security because the technology that is sold is already outdated by secret technology the government is already secretly using.
How long were stealth aircraft being used before the government publicly acknowledged there existence?
I wonder what kind of secret technology is being used now that we won`t know about for another 10 or more years.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

In the end any data shared via satellites will be collected, stored and analyzed eventually by a Snowden type indivdual. So good luck in hiding.

Doesn't matter, all important email I send contain encrypted, embedded text files which will take decades to unencrypt. Even if intercepted no one can read any of it except the recipient. Some even contain encrypted files within encrypted files just for fun.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Is that why there is a $B yacht that pulled into Seattle? Is He there to broker a deal between the hackers and the whackers?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
When the banking system collpases, it'll all be the fault of Snowden, China, Russia, ISIS and any other bogeyman they care to blame. Nothing to do with covering up the massive financial crimes and staying out of jail on the part of the banking execs or the politicians complicit in those crimes! Nope, it'll all be down to bad people in foreign places!

Gimme a break!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
When the banking system collpases, it'll all be the fault of Snowden, China, Russia, ISIS and any other bogeyman they care to blame. Nothing to do with covering up the massive financial crimes and staying out of jail on the part of the banking execs or the politicians complicit in those crimes! Nope, it'll all be down to bad people in foreign places!

Gimme a break!

that is not what this is about go start another thread

Snowden, Russia and china will not collapse the system, those people are just as much theives as the bankers but that is for another thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Uh What?

what does this thread have to do with a multi-million dollar yacht in Seattle?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join