It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden gets 3 year Extension for Helping Russia Hack US Banks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Since I know some facts (friends in high places) that have been kept secret by the FBI about Snowden I was really suspicious when I read about Snowden getting a 3 year residency. the first thought that came to mind was, "What did he give Russia" and then my second thought was "it had to be banking data he mined while stealing via the his job as an meta data annalist".

Seeing his 3 year residency and the cyber attack by the Russians this month sure were coincidental in timing.

For all you Snowden fans out there I hate to disappoint you but Snowden is a crook. At the time just before his leaving the country to now Russia, his company was under investigation for cyber crimes. All evidence was pointing to Snowden during his shifts. He was trading and selling info to China and Russia, that is whoever would pay the most. He somehow got wind of it and skipped out with tons of meta data that included banking and financial info on banks and people. And he also illegally accessed some FOIA website in Montana and stole some info on NSA. The info he released on them was already slated or already available through the FOIA website for a fee.

Now it would seem he used the banking info to further his stay in Russia. I know you guys want to look at this guy as a hero. But he just sold us out to Russia the evidence is damning.

edit on 28-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Regardless of what you say I thought Snowden was a crook from day 1.

If you can't trust an employee of the NSA who can you trust?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

He was not a real NSA employee, he was a computer analyst for a contractor company that did meta data analysis for the NSA that was based in Hawaii. He like all employees of these contractors had to have NSA clearance to a certain level.

Just a little FYI.

What you can't trust is the Media not revealing the truth. They paint him as a hero but it doesn't fit their agenda to tell us the truth about him.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Oh brother, with analysis skills like that (and your friends in high places) I'm surprised you haven't been tapped for the lead spot over at the NSA.

Snowden is one of the few hero's the US has right now. Now if you want to talk about real criminals you should be focused on DC, Wall Street and the central banks.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

the Media's got you wrapped and whooped.

You might as well drink a little more of their Kool-aid and take a prozac and go back to your cushy coffee shop with your lap top and dream all day. "L"!

this is not a story about the criminal banking system and our Hierarchal Govt. this is about a crook.

Love it or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
of course a bank is going to use all of its assets to maximize profit/advantage.

its called Capatilism/Corp-cracy,, maximise all of ones assets.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Very few people do anything for altruistic reasons these days. The vast majority of people are in it purely for themselves, and those that are not are the ones you never hear about.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: minusinfinity

He was not a real NSA employee, he was a computer analyst for a contractor company that did meta data analysis for the NSA that was based in Hawaii. He like all employees of these contractors had to have NSA clearance to a certain level.

Just a little FYI.

What you can't trust is the Media not revealing the truth. They paint him as a hero but it doesn't fit their agenda to tell us the truth about him.

Whatever - the guy is scum.

I don't think there are many who listen to what he says or what he does since he is little more than a Russian bitch.
edit on 28-8-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
Very few people do anything for altruistic reasons these days. The vast majority of people are in it purely for themselves, and those that are not are the ones you never hear about.

That is why ATS is here.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Since I know some facts (friends in high places) that have been kept secret by the FBI about Snowden

Your friends who LEAKED those "secret" to you - have they committed a crime? After all, your telling us they leaked secret fbi info to you. When will they be arresting you?
Dont believe a word your saying, if it were true you'd be in a cell by now.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Since I know some facts (friends in high places) that have been kept secret by the FBI about Snowden I was really suspicious when I read about Snowden getting a 3 year residency. the first thought that came to mind was, "What did he give Russia" and then my second thought was "it had to be banking data he mined while stealing via the his job as an meta data annalist".

Seeing his 3 year residency and the cyber attack by the Russians this month sure were coincidental in timing.

For all you Snowden fans out there I hate to disappoint you but Snowden is a crook. At the time just before his leaving the country to now Russia, his company was under investigation for cyber crimes. All evidence was pointing to Snowden during his shifts. He was trading and selling info to China and Russia, that is whoever would pay the most. He somehow got wind of it and skipped out with tons of meta data that included banking and financial info on banks and people. And he also illegally accessed some FOIA website in Montana and stole some info on NSA. The info he released on them was already slated or already available through the FOIA website for a fee.

Now it would seem he used the banking info to further his stay in Russia. I know you guys want to look at this guy as a hero. But he just sold us out to Russia the evidence is damning.

Have you see that oil prices are coming down ? Thats the USA playing economical war fair with Russia. So maybe its just them coming back at us.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i thought it was CHINA who just HACKED MEDICAL DATA banks,??
confusing,,,

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Since I know some facts (friends in high places) that have been kept secret by the FBI about Snowden

Your friends who LEAKED those "secret" to you - have they committed a crime? After all, your telling us they leaked secret fbi info to you. When will they be arresting you?
Don't believe a word your saying, if it were true you'd be in a cell by now.

Actually, though they may have broken the law by leaking the info anonymously to certain sources for the press and others, they are the real hero's who keep us informed when the Media will not. But the info can be requested from the FBI if you go through the correct procedures. He is not in a cell because he ran off to Russia and we have no extradition with China or Russia. Snowden had all his bases covered just in case he got caught.

The media does not want it released. AP and UP are a puppet for the elite, and their anti-America agenda, and don't want this info out because it throws dirt on their poster child huggin his flag and claiming to be a true American.

You will notice the time line of his request to come home last July without criminal charges was denied, all of a sudden he gets a stay in Russian for 3 years free card on August 7th and within a week after that US banks and banking institutions are getting hit by Russian Syndicate Hackers. Well the truth is it wasn't free it cost him a few hundred thousand GB of meta-data that had Bank info Snowden illegally stole via his position.

It seems your liberal media hacks will call people who leak info for your cause hero's while true Americans like the FBI informant who leak out info about Snowden are what CRIMINALS?

Hypocrite!

Just keep drinkin' the media Kool-aid

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Oh brother, with analysis skills like that (and your friends in high places) I'm surprised you haven't been tapped for the lead spot over at the NSA.

Snowden is one of the few hero's the US has right now. Now if you want to talk about real criminals you should be focused on DC, Wall Street and the central banks.

As much as I would love Snowden to be a hero, I just do not think he is. I have said since the beginning that I felt Snowden was doing more to polarize the debate for spying on your own citizens than he was bringing it to a stop. Why did he go to Russia and China, the 2 biggest threats to the US. He could have went some place neutral but instead went to the 2 places a lot of Americans just won't accept with sensitive US intelligence. Now instead of all Americans being pissed about the intel, they are arguing about whether Snowden is a traitor or not... and the US spying on it's own citizens is a mere footnote.

The cat is out of the bag and all anyone argues about is if Snowden is a traitor. A pretty successful operation if there was one. Maybe Snowden thinks he is doing right but all that has been done is making domestic spying old news with no arrests.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
i thought it was CHINA who just HACKED MEDICAL DATA banks,??
confusing,,,

Follow the links in the OP and you wont get it all mixed up.

However, Snowden for two years had been working with both Chinese and Russian Syndicates siphoning millions of dollars from American's and American companies through identity theft before the FBI started their investigation. He had a program he wrote that left a pretty complex trail to follow and that is why it took so long for anyone to find out what he was doing. The company that hired him does not want this info out because it tarnishes their reputation.

Snowden had planned out his criminal adventure from beginning to end, and even had his escape plan if he was caught prematurely, which he did. He had three different bank cards from intl banks with his ill gotten gain he has been living on. And he pretty much counted on the US media to pad his pocket which they did, and even some of you have been duped into sending money to Snowden.

Why do you think he tried only to get to China and Russia? Singapore will let you in for 2 weeks after that you have to get a visa. Tried and failed, next stop the EU just to switch planes (he never left the Airport in the EU), then he connected to Russia. We have no extradition treaty with either of those countries.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not vouching for the poster but there are over a million security clearances given out in the US. It is a bit of a cluster # so I'm not sure how much time they spend monitoring or if they just wait till it makes it to print, then use resources to crush the world of whoever leaked.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Bassago

As much as I would love Snowden to be a hero, I just do not think he is. I have said since the beginning that I felt Snowden was doing more to polarize the debate for spying on your own citizens than he was bringing it to a stop. Why did he go to Russia and China, the 2 biggest threats to the US. He could have went some place neutral but instead went to the 2 places a lot of Americans just won't accept with sensitive US intelligence. Now instead of all Americans being pissed about the intel, they are arguing about whether Snowden is a traitor or not... and the US spying on it's own citizens is a mere footnote.

The cat is out of the bag and all anyone argues about is if Snowden is a traitor. A pretty successful operation if there was one. Maybe Snowden thinks he is doing right but all that has been done is making domestic spying old news with no arrests.

That is what the Media wants you to believe that he was a spy. We was not he was a crook who got caught except he jumped the bus before they could cuff him. Most of the info he got was already released and slated for Govt NSA FOIA website. Including the info on spying on EU Officials. The fake offense Germany had didn't last long and is only perpetuated by the media. The EU spies on our leaders too, every major nation does, Germany included. It just hasn't hit the news yet (well some of it has).

the rest of his illegal activity was scraping bank acct info and selling it to Chinese hackers they paid him best, Russia was second. He couldn't get into real sensitive material he would have liked too when he skipped town, because he had no clearance to do so. So he illegally took some info from the FOIA site which you and I have to pay for to get.

Beware of who the media labels a hero you know for sure they are a crook.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I'm not vouching for the poster but there are over a million security clearances given out in the US. It is a bit of a cluster # so I'm not sure how much time they spend monitoring or if they just wait till it makes it to print, then use resources to crush the world of whoever leaked.

I am in the process of getting my second security clearance. I have not been active in many years and now I am looking a position which offers me a good position but I need higher clearance than I had before or I would have had the position already.

I was overseas for some time during that time so clearance check is taking longer than anticipated.

But this I know. Snowden was a low man and had limited access to intel most of which was limited to analyzing meta-data for national security i.e. phone conversation, emails, communications. You know flagging certain conversation with certain words and if those conversation need further analysis then it was passed on to superiors.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You make some good points, as far as China was concerned I'm not sure why he went there first unless it was part of his original travel/escape plan on his way to South America. It's not like he was running for the Chinese consulate or anything.

As far as Russia being his final location I believe that's on the US for pulling his passport at the time he landed there. No way he could move at that point, look what happened to the Bolivian presidents plane when the US suspected Snowden was on board.

Funny thing is along with the 3 year extension he now has travel privileges so he could leave Russia at any time. I'm pretty sure regardless of Russian or Chinese shortfall on civil liberties he's still safer there than if the US got a hold of him.

The spying is out of the bag and plenty of people are working on solutions to counter it. One example under development is Proton mail and I'm already on that waiting list.
edit on 011pm2727pm62014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yeah, right. This smells like a defamation agenda by the real crooks in office.

I say, hashtag babies in incubators.

AAC

top topics

<<   2 >>

join