It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Can Draw Energy From Other People The Same Way Plants Do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman
How about any tips on "curing" said vampires? Sometimes you want to help a friend or a loved one that you've seen on a downward spiral, but most advice I see on this issue is to either just stay away or just clear yourself afterwards....

Maybe there are some non-destructive practices they themselves can work on to change their energy-sucking ways?

I've found that it is best to allow them to discover this on their own. The universe will present many opportunities for each person to open their mind. There is also a plethora of information out there to read should they choose to advance/understand themselves.
The most important thing I have learned is that "I don't have to participate with this person." When I finally came to this realization, years of pain literally vanished overnight. It wasn't just the realization...it was more like finally coming into alignment emotionally with this simple fact. (particularly applicable to family members) I have not felt so free in many years. The best thing is...it wasn't just a tamping it all down and pushing it away to some hidden subconscious room. It literally left me with a light heart...no bitterness, no lingering anger or hatred, just absolute freedom. I DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE WITH THIS PERSON'S LIFE. It's glorious, truly. Simple, yet profound.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Also an introverted person gets drained just being around others.

That is me, drained just by being around others... instantly drained, it is exhausting.

leolady

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This seems to fit here very well...

reikirays.com...

A very informative article.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Yes, the white light really does work. I created a brief prayer for myself as well. I say this in my mind as I watch the white light surround me. I also imagine that the light creates a sort of cloaking. Think Harry Potter invisibility cloak. This keeps other spirits from noticing me. I say this whenever I do a meditation.

May the light of Source surround me.
May the power of Source protect me.
May the love of Source flow through me.
May the wisdom of Source guide me.
May the grace of Source shine upon me as I seek my answers.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sha33

I like that prayer. Sounds similar to one I've heard the team on Paranormal State use.

I think I'll copy that and use it myself.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Please do. It's there for all. It's been good for me for many many years.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I am very interested in this field of study, and have read numerous books on the subject of energetic management, the information codex of the universe, magical rites and practical, pragmatic defences to avoid being trapped by the vampires. I still struggle with certain aspects of my own energy management, and sadly there are a few energy vamps in my family, so I tend to have to be cruel to be kind, in terms of limiting my own & my children's contact with these people. One or two are actually adepts in terms of hypnosis and mind-manipulation, so it's ever more important to me these days to ensure my kids aren't being 'programmed' in my absence. Sounds kooky, but perhaps one or two readers will empathise with my situation.

I always have an issue with the idea of people who are 'sensitive' being somehow more 'evolved' spiritually than those who simply het on with more exoteric forms of lifestyle management & spirituality. I don't see sensitivity as a particular sign of evolution - more as a simple genetic anomaly which allows us to perceive things in realms of energetic movement that are ordinarily imperceptible to the Human spectrum of discernment. It's like saying Hitler was philosophically advanced because he had a high IQ. It's a fallacy, of course - you can take that IQ and apply it for good or evil. In the same way, you can take your sensitivity and become utterly selfish, IE, a vampire - or you can painstakingly train yourself to be an effective energy diplomat.

I believe Jesus referred to people who are in effect 'energy diplomats' in this sense as "..Blessed...Peacemakers - they shall be called the Children of God."

With regards to myself, I often face a 'panic stations' shutdown of my psychic faculties, due to being totally overwhelmed by the activity in the psychic environment around me - I get carried away by a tide of dark energy in certain places & situations, or so battered by the storm that I effectively curl up into a ball & try to pretend it isn't happening (not literally, but that's the comparison, on the mental landscape..)

Learning to ground myself, to balance my Chi, to face down the vampires, to face down the agents - that's my present aim, having come to terms with the various realities involved - I hope to achieve it in 2015, being totally sick of people taking liberties, treating me like a doormat & draining me. I'm fairly certain that deliberate confusion & discord is arranged in some cases, in order to psychically unbalance people, so they become ineffective in the role that they are supposed to fulfil in the Universe. In other cases it's just for sadistic fun, but the effect is still the same - an unbalanced mind & energy field = an ineffective, directionless soul, even if they as individuals are trying their best to make progress.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Oh boy, can I relate to that, Fly. I was relentless about protecting my children from the influence of others. I understand about how family can really mess with your head and deplete your energy. But I said this before and I'll say it again. The day you find that you can detach yourself from their emotional turmoil and realize that "you don't have to participate" in their drama is the day you will find freedom. The trick to that is to make your life as independent from them as you can. And by all means MAKE the time to meditate regularly. With meditation you will be able to really 'see' them as they are...most of the time that is insecure and afraid or just plain unaware of what they are doing to you.

And you're right, sensitivity is not necessarily more spiritually evolved. Although a lot of people think it is. Many people have a natural sensitivity or perception about others and they use it to their advantage to manipulate or control those around them to get what they want...or even to wreak havoc (for fun).

Try using the white light first thing when you wake up in the morning...before you even get out of bed. Maybe even create a little prayer for yourself that insists upon having a wonderful, joyful day. Set your day up before your head leaves the pillow.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
People can also draw energy from the sun the way plants do.

According to some studies humans get like 30% of our energy from the sun. . . .

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sha33

Thanks for your kind words. I tend to be a 'threadbomber' - I drop in, make a comment, then skip off - never to return. I am, these days, making a bit more of an effort to come back and see how things have gone on, and it's always nice to see a pleasant reply.

I do pray regularly, consider myself a Christian, but hold that the highest natural philosophy (devoid of revelation, IE a naturally evolved form of spirituality) is Taoism - the pursuit of perfection & simplicity in all that we undertake, the need for compassion, the need to refrain from impacting people in a negative way - Taoism is a fine, noble, artistic system, and the forms of martial combat derived from it are utterly fascinating. I'm considering getting a tattoo of the Chinese symbol for the Tao on my left hand - I have another tattoo in Hebrew on the right.

With that in mind, I certainly understand that when dealing with natural energies within ourselves, or emanations from others, or from elementals/ 'spooks' in the local environment, a consistent approach to retaining a grounded, centred position is absolutely necessary to resist and deflect the efforts. As you say, it can be deliberate or subconscious; in my case, it's not only deliberate, it's damn sophisticated, involving subliminal keyword triggers & actual hypnosis attempts - it is VERY deliberate, and very carefully crafted. For good or ill..? Still not totally sure after twenty five years of it - that's how good they are.

Recently, in the month of January 2015, three visits to family were arranged (their requests, my acceptance out of politeness & simple respect), but I really didn't feel up to the battle, as I was knee-deep in wading through my journal notes from 2014, picking out threads of interest & building a collage of understanding as we entered the New Year. Thankfully, on all three occasions, Providence intervened, and various issues cropped up which put a total block on the potential for a visit. I hadn't actively prayed about being 'spared' the ordeal in any case, but the Universe conspired in my favour, as it seems to be doing more & more these days. I know I have genuine support, despite the uncertainties concerning my natural family. NB - it's important to note that my back-story involves being born and raised on military bases, and significant MILAB events, accompanied by 'MK-Ultra' style conditioning - though (unless memories have been hypnotically suppressed) it's been quite mild, when compared to the horror stories of what some poor kids go through.

In my personality type, I need to gain a full, total, holistic understanding of my position in relation to various anchors, same deal with topics of interest; I want the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I've now had enough time to get a better handle on things, and feel ready for the year. Last year was manic, lots of stuff going on, and I determined to make a better go of things in 2015. Thankfully, we've now got a plan, a routine, clarity concerning the direction, lessons & growth provided by the events of last year - thus many excuses to not be around for family visits (due to participation in extracurricular activities by the kids, for example...) I'm glad to have been given the chance to put things in due perspective before struggling in the tangled web once more.

Cheers again,

FITO.

edit on JanuaryThursday1501CST09America/Chicago-060043 by FlyInTheOintment because: Sentence structure fail...

edit on JanuaryThursday1501CST09America/Chicago-060045 by FlyInTheOintment because: Forgot the object definitive. Umm. Maybe. I forgot which words mean which stuff in terms of grammar in the English language - my kids know more about the structure of language these days...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join