It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Can Draw Energy From Other People The Same Way Plants Do

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed how certain people can leave you feeling drained of your energy and good mood?
Certain people will actually feed off your good energy. They are called energy vampires.

When you have a positive aura sending out “good vibrations” it seems to attract all the energy-sucking vampires to you!
I have several co-workers and family members who have affected me in this way. Being a sensitive just seemed to compound the problem.

Do you know people who affect you in this way? If so, now we have some tools to help us prevent this problem.

Here are five energy tools to use to clear your space and prevent energy drains while releasing people’s energy:

Stay centered and grounded.

If you are centered within your spiritual self (instead of your analyzer or ego) you will sense right away when something has moved into your space. If you are fully grounded, you can easily release other people’s energy and emotions down your grounding cord with your intention.
Be in a state of non-resistance. What we resists sticks. If you feel uncomfortable around a certain person or in a group, don’t go into resistance as a way to protect yourself as this will only keep foreign energy stuck in your space. Move into a state of non-resistance by imagining that your body is clear and translucent like clear glass or water. This way, if someone throws some invalidation at you, it will pass right through you.

[snip]

So, it seems science is finally catching up with what the spiritual/metaphysical world has known for years!

[snip]. Our physical bodies are like sponges, soaking up the environment. “This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotions,” said psychologist and energy healer Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee.

Bader-Lee suggests that the field of bio-energy is now ever evolving and that studies on the plant and animal world will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfer just as plants do. “Human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals, and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people,” she concluded. she concluded.

worldtruth.tv...

edit on 8/28/2014 by sled735 because: re-format

MOD EDIT:
ORIGINAL SOURCE
preventdisease.com...
edit on Thu Aug 28 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: very long quote snipped IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I believe that is true. I also believe that we can stop someone from stealing our energy and that we can actually give our energy to those who need it if we want.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

findings were released this week in the online journal Nature Communications published by the renowned journal Nature.

This week in 2012?

Cellulose degradation and assimilation by the unicellular phototrophic eukaryote Chlamydomonas reinhardtii

Plants convert sunlight to biomass, which is primarily composed of lignocellulose, the most abundant natural biopolymer and a potential feedstock for fuel and chemical production. Cellulose assimilation has so far only been described for heterotrophic organisms that rely on photosynthetically active primary producers of organic compounds. Among phototrophs, the unicellular green microalga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii is widely known as one of the best established model organisms. It occupies many habitats, including aquatic and soil ecosystems. This ubiquity underscores the versatile metabolic properties of this microorganism. Here we present yet another paradigm of adaptation for C. reinhardtii, highlighting its photoheterotrophic ability to utilize cellulose for growth in the absence of other carbon sources. When grown under CO2-limiting conditions in the light, secretion of endo-β-1,4-glucanases by the cell causes digestion of exogenous cellulose, followed by cellobiose uptake and assimilation. Phototrophic microbes like C. reinhardtii may thus serve as biocatalysts for cellulosic biofuel production.

i wonder how eating other plants became mystic energy and all, way to spin it dont you think
edit on 28-8-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As one who has seen energy fields around living things and has witnessed energy transfer between humans

This is good news if science is catching up and maybe eventually an explanation of such fields maybe forthcoming.

Interesting and nice find.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
LOL anyone who has been around young kids can tell you that. Little energy vampires.

But seriously, I have two friends, that whenever I am with them, it's like we feed each other. I leave them feeling so much better and they say the same thing.

Glad science is catching up!

Good find.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was going to comment on how to counteract these types, but I see the article touched on it.

Grounding/earthing is something I've only recently begun playing with. The results are almost instantly noticeable.

For instance, I don't really enjoy pulling weeds in my yard and I've been half-assing it over the last month or so. Yesterday, I took off my boots and did it barefoot, most productive sitting I've had.

If you feel somebody sapping you, make sure and take your shoes off. If you are in dirt they really can't drain you. Your energy is piping straight from the earth and you likely won't feel a thing.

Even if you don't believe in this stuff, please try to just kick your shoes off and feel the dirt. You will feel better.

Boba

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hehe interesting thread by good old Sled
(S+F)

Very true and glad to see scientific progress on the subject. 1st option works always...for similar case, there is a saying here at my place for how to handle annoying people...."way in through one ear and way out through the other"...meaning not hearing anything what he/she says at all
Same thing for energy...

As for 2nd option...owning your personal space is good for owning your personal aura...less chances to be invaded even though sometimes you can be annoyed from miles away since singals(voice, letters, video...) also send vibrations through telecomunication devices.

Still sometimes you get drained simply by a presence of this particular person so if you have a chance, just get up and walk away. But if you want to help this person, prepare to be drained. Sometimes it`s worth it, most of the time not. Depends on the person, if he is ready to be helped or not...but some are just evil and can`t be helped...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't like when people confuse "emotion vampires" for psychic/energy vampires. Its not the same thing. Getting a kick out of being a jerk to someone, trolling them, or just being annoying doesnt make someone metaphysical biologied its a psychological not paranormal effect on others. Also an introverted person gets drained just being around others. Its not paranormal. I dont rule out there possibly being psychic vampires i remain more neutral on it but it just bugs me the labels people put on things unrightfuly. Im think the term "energy" was used as a metaphor in relation to people or it was something unrelated source thrown in there.

Its interesting the plants doing that but its not all plants it seems.
edit on 28-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This seems to fall in line with a thread i made on energy draining and how i believe that they feed on positive energy leaving the person drained and in a negative state over time vs the thought that they feed off of negative energy cause let's face it if they were draining your negative energy leaving the positive energy no one would complain much and we would be feeding an unseen world of very scary creatures. There is a balance to it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My mom is an energy life sucking vampire.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh Now the next time it rains and all the ground is soaked then go outside barefoot while the clouds are there but there is no lightening and you will get an even better connection. This technique can cure back pain and much more. if you think about it when we have nerve injuries that tends to end our connection to earth in this manner and creates a degenerating process of hospitol stays and surgeries that never lead one to ground themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Energy transference is a snakes and ladders game played in all 'dynamic' situations...with any energy receptacles...the heart, if strong enough, is protection in itself...but, the head cuts through emotive reaction...action is preferable to reaction (if not to simply remove the victimisation dynamic)...

A99

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It's interesting how many people on this site actually believe this. There's just no need for the belief. If you go over the OP in a rational way, you'll see that people are territorial, tribal, and in need of believing bizarre things because they can't accep that they're sensitive, and overall a bit weak.

We're predators. People get in our territory, look at us the wrong way, try to bring us down to feel better about their miserable existences. No need for woowoo. No need for "grounding" beliefs. Just be strong headed, and tell them to buzz off, ignore them, walk off yourself. Doesn't matter, only that you don't allow someone to continue to suck out your sense of security.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

What is interesting is the way you have restated 'woo woo' in practical terms...

A99

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Bobaganoosh Now the next time it rains and all the ground is soaked then go outside barefoot while the clouds are there but there is no lightening and you will get an even better connection. This technique can cure back pain and much more. if you think about it when we have nerve injuries that tends to end our connection to earth in this manner and creates a degenerating process of hospitol stays and surgeries that never lead one to ground themselves.

*BING* My grandmother used to go barefoot all the time. She lived to be 97, and was in good health until two weeks before she died.
Maybe all those old people knew what they were doing, after all.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
I don't like when people confuse "emotion vampires" for psychic/energy vampires. Its not the same thing. Getting a kick out of being a jerk to someone, trolling them, or just being annoying doesnt make someone metaphysical biologied its a psychological not paranormal effect on others. Also an introverted person gets drained just being around others. Its not paranormal. I dont rule out there possibly being psychic vampires i remain more neutral on it but it just bugs me the labels people put on things unrightfuly. Im think the term "energy" was used as a metaphor in relation to people or it was something unrelated source thrown in there.

Its interesting the plants doing that but its not all plants it seems.

My apologies, Aural. You are exactly right. They are called psychic vampires.
Too late to change my OP now. I had to run out for awhile after posting the thread.

I hope somewhere in your heart, you can find a way to forgive me.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well, my partner always said that when i was in a particularly bad mood, i could 'suck the good vibes out of the air' in a room without saying a word.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If someone is sucking up your good vibes, punch them directly in the pineal gland. Works every time.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Have you ever noticed how certain people can leave you feeling drained of your energy and good mood?
Certain people will actually feed off your good energy. They are called energy vampires.

When you have a positive aura sending out “good vibrations” it seems to attract all the energy-sucking vampires to you!
I have several co-workers and family members who have affected me in this way. Being a sensitive just seemed to compound the problem.

Do you know people who affect you in this way? If so, now we have some tools to help us prevent this problem.

Here are five energy tools to use to clear your space and prevent energy drains while releasing people’s energy:

Stay centered and grounded.

If you are centered within your spiritual self (instead of your analyzer or ego) you will sense right away when something has moved into your space. If you are fully grounded, you can easily release other people’s energy and emotions down your grounding cord with your intention.
Be in a state of non-resistance. What we resists sticks. If you feel uncomfortable around a certain person or in a group, don’t go into resistance as a way to protect yourself as this will only keep foreign energy stuck in your space. Move into a state of non-resistance by imagining that your body is clear and translucent like clear glass or water. This way, if someone throws some invalidation at you, it will pass right through you.

Own your personal aura space.

We each have an energetic aura surrounding our body. If we don’t own this personal space we are vulnerable to foreign energy entering it. Become aware of your aura boundaries (about an arms length away from your body all the way around, above and below) as a way to own your personal space.

Give yourself an energy cleanse.

The color gold has a high vibration which is useful for clearing away foreign energy. Imagine a gold shower nozzle at the top of your aura (a few feet above your head) and turn it on, allowing clear gold energy to flow through your aura and body space and release down your grounding. You will immediately feel cleansed and refreshed.

Call back your energy.

When we have our energy in our own space there is less room for other’s energy to enter. But as we focus on other people and projects we sometimes spread our energy around. Create an image of a clear gold sun several feet above your head and let it be a magnet, attracting all of your energy back into it (and purifying it in the gold energy). Then bring it down through the top of your aura and into your body space, releasing your energy back into your personal space.

So, it seems science is finally catching up with what the spiritual/metaphysical world has known for years!

A biological research team at Bielefeld University has made a groundbreaking discovery showing that plants can draw an alternative source of energy from other plants. This finding could also have a major impact on the future of bioenergy eventually providing the evidence to show that people draw energy from others in much the same way.

Members of Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse’s biological research team have confirmed for the first time that a plant, the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, not only engages in photosynthesis, but also has an alternative source of energy: it can draw it from other plants. The research findings were released this week in the online journal Nature Communications published by the renowned journal Nature.
Flowers need water and light to grow and people are no different. Our physical bodies are like sponges, soaking up the environment. “This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotions,” said psychologist and energy healer Dr. Olivia Bader-Lee.

Bader-Lee suggests that the field of bio-energy is now ever evolving and that studies on the plant and animal world will soon translate and demonstrate what energy metaphysicians have known all along — that humans can heal each other simply through energy transfer just as plants do. “Human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals, and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people,” she concluded. she concluded.

worldtruth.tv...

For years I have had much fun taking and giving energy to plants, mostly trees as they store more energy than other beings in the plant world. By studying trees I developed my own technique which I call the "root technique", in which I visualize roots extending from my feet into the earth, and then draw energy up through the roots storing energy into my chakras. That is if you believe what I am saying, and don't find me to be a "charlatan"

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Rain isn't really an option most of the time, I do soak the ground myself though. It improves conductivity. I totally savey.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join