It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS: Episode 0.1: Mainstream Media, Cyber Security, Pedophiles, and more...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
aight.. I don't give a # about others comments so will just jump right in (I'm assuming # is ok to use since it's in the video)
1: tx for tackling the bs
2: your delivery SUKS
3: give in more to the natural humor of each clip... it's endearing to the viewer (john stewart)
4: cadence is of utmost importance in verbal delivery. Take a speech class
5: yes I'ma dick
6: gl in this endeavor
&: if by beta 4 you don't have 10 zillion followers on youtube.. try some more
READ WHY I EDITED MY ORIGINAL POST

b

I agree with point 5.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Hey OP,

I'm just here to thank you for your efforts. To put your face on the net with an ip, takes more than a desire to accumulate wealth- giving premise to your fringe-like outlook...wearing a suit and tie wouldn't gain my confidence in your presentation.

If someone 'must' criticize you, they 'must' have similar trait?

Thanks for liking yourself enough to be of use to others like me who appreciate what you risk.

I like this post. Thanks are very much in order. I wouldn't be willing to do what the presenter here has. Takes a lot of gumption (I feel old saying that) to stand up in front of potentially millions of people and discuss things you know everyone has an opinion about.

I actually quite like the presenter and am impressed that in the 2 episodes I've seen there was already marked improvement on the delivery with the second video.

I would be nervous. It would take a few beers, some gentle coaxing, then some angry coaxing to get me to do this kind of thing. I would probably accidentally be dropping way more f-bombs because that's what happens when I'm nervous.

Presenter is doing an awesome job, and I hope my criticisms were considered constructive.

I already like it, excited to see more. It's fun being in on the ground floor when something good starts up. Before you know it there might be hundreds of thousands of viewers fed up with the nonsense we get fed daily watching these videos. Good job anonymous internet stranger. You should feel proud for having the self confidence to do this kind of thing, and also for doing an impressive job. You're just going to get better at it. I'm sure most everyone here (myself included) would set up a Skype thing and let you practice.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
'
' Concept is solid and sharp. This show is the sh*t about all the bullsh*t going on in the world. We are long over due for an informative and edgy recap show that highlight's, identifies and exposes the turd scums that fill our TV toilets daily. #NLBS fulfills this need and will act as the plunger that violently splashes society straight in the face.

I envision @theNLBS show will become a media power-play to take over MSM and become the one stop shop for a variety of target audiences, from teens to millennials to baby boomers. It's genuine, real and authentic "taste and texture" give it the clout it needs to be the show that we all have been craving.

The content, the delivery of the material and execution of the advertising support strategy will secure it's destiny but these three pinch points must be concise and consistent in each episode. This is THE show this world needs right now.

Joe, your delivery is good and I can see you are becoming more comfortable in front of the camera. BTW, your production skills (editing/sound/images selected/topics presented) are top notch quality and improvements here are limited at best. The only constructive critique I have is that it does feel like you seem not that "upset/impacted" about all the bullsh*t going on. IMO, in the first BETA test you had greater passion about what you were speaking of versus in the second BETA you could have shown more "personality/character" and increased your "pauses" hitting the key points harder and at the right times to drive it home.

Last point - cursing.. I feel that when making a strong point/show your passion with a cuss word, saying it like you mean it. Don't bleep it out and use it at limited times throughout the show.. when it really matters and when one feels so strongly about the BS that's presented. The curse word helps drive that passionate feeling home and resonates with the audience giving us validation that it's seriously NLBS.

Good work my friend and I look forward to following you to the top.

-CitizenSPY-

edit on 9/1/2014 by CitizenSPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Show Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Visit the ATS Live Forum for more information on all the radio shows. There's something there for everyone!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I don't if you heard this one but alot of people think that if Hillary Clinton gets elected into office she will repeal Obama Care, no she won't why would she, she wanted mandatory health care insurance back in 94 and I don't believe that has changed one bit. If she is the Democrat nominee she will throw it out there to get elected and if she does get elected. She will do a 180 and it will be like, what are you talking about i'm not going to repeal anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: Domo1
Your obsession with other peoples words is rather embarrassing.

You should read a book by Christopher Fairman. The subtitle of the book is, Word Taboo and Protecting Our First Amendment Liberties. You won't like the title of this book.

LEt me ask this of you. WHY DOES THIS GUY GET TO CURSE AND FLAUNT THE T AND C? IS HE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE? ISNT IT HYPOCRITICAL TO ASK MEMBERS TO NOT CURSE WHEN HE IS ALLOWWED TO?

The show is SCRIPTED and there are ALTERNATE WORDS HE CAN USE. Howard stern he is not. Still if he corrects this the show could be better and taken more seriously.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join