It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS: Episode 0.1: Mainstream Media, Cyber Security, Pedophiles, and more...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In this episode we hit all of the mainstream media head-on with their BS deflective coverage of the events out of Ferguson, Missouri. We show you how they're not just getting the coverage wrong, but are doing so on-purpose because of their complicity in a government blockade of the real issue. We also get into some astounding BS related to the US Government's strategy for cyber security, pointing directly at Obama for screwing it up... maybe on purpose!

Check out this article about Kyle Wagner from Gawker, What I've Learned from Two Years Collecting Data on Police Killings, which gets into more detail about one of the topics in the show.

Follow Next Level BS on Twitter @theNLBS.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel
edit on 28-8-2014 by theNLBS because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'll just repeat what I said on the last one -- I like what you're doing, think that you're a good presenter, but the profanity is unnecessary and unprofessional. If that's what you're going for, great, but you'll probably turn away as many viewers as you'll gain from the swearing, if not more (who subscribes to something just because they swear? lol)

Anyway, keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Good production !!

exposes a lot of BS going on.

but I bet some static finds it's way into the topics real soon.

I agree 100% the MSMalarkey is manipulating the #Ferguson.Failure

CNN possibly being the spearhead.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

A Cop gunned down an unarmed citizen with out any explanation as to why. I don't think there's any confusion about what's going on in MO. I think, perhaps, there are people who'd like to spin the story otherwise, (I'm looking at YOU FOX'NEWS'). What facts are we missing?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

A Cop gunned down an unarmed citizen with out any explanation as to why. I don't think there's any confusion about what's going on in MO. I think, perhaps, there are people who'd like to spin the story otherwise, (I'm looking at YOU FOX'NEWS'). What facts are we missing?

I thought there are some "explanations".

but maybe not "credible".

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Subscribed my good sir.

Bang up job so far. Your turd hunting skills shall become a thing of legend if you keep this up!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Great job and I like your style. My only complaint is the volume on the bleeps, they hurt my ears a lot worse than the f-bombs would've.

edit on 28-8-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I enjoyed the information on the law that expired! It very concerning. Keep bringing things to our attention that we need to know.

Don't let anyone censor your words. Words have power. Words control thoughts, thoughts control feelings. Allowing yourself to be censored literally allows yourself to be controlled!!

People need to stop assuming they have a right to tell another what words that person can or can not say. That's offensive. More than mere words could ever be.

Keep up the great work. Btw my children watched this episode with me. I had to tell them no it wasn't the news, it was NLBS!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This one had more information and was more in depth like a serious report. That was excellent. I think it will hit the demographic you are going for - the under 40 internet savvy crowd - rather well. My demographic .. no. (but like I said, that's fine, it's not who you are aiming for).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: forgot mod tags

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

We also get into some astounding BS

How many levels of bull# are there?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Just watched this second one. Still liking it! And remembered to subscribe and follow. Was nice to see it was a bit longer as well.

I did notice on the twitter account a link to the website, which obviously isn't up and running yet, but when it is, will you still post the videos on here as well?

(And you kept that tacky BS meter.
)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

I came up with a design for a new bull# rating system last night and will implement the new system in the next episode (9/1). It's essentially going to be a label i.e Bull$hit, Epic Bull$hit or Next Level Bull$hit with a corresponding cow sound effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Should be fun. I will wait patiently for the next episode!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

The swearing is embarrassing. For a number of reasons. It's obvious this is scripted and these words aren't said in the heat of passion. Then the words get bleeped anyway. Why even add them in? It's faux edgy. It reminds me of a little kid trying to impress his older brothers friends. It's also incredibly unprofessional. Completely unneeded and is going to either turn people off because they dislike swearing, or turn away people like me that think the swearing is BS and only there to appeal to... I don't get the appeal for anyone.

I would like to see this succeed, because I agree with the basic premise. I don't see that happening because the swearing is obnoxious, the bleeping is obnoxious and it's almost insulting because it's so clearly only used to seem hip or edgy.

Other than that I think it's well done. The presenter is enjoyable, the content is good, production values are good.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

That seems like a good idea. The meter is kinda cool too. Maybe both? Three tiered meter? Perhaps if something is 'off the charts' the needle goes all the way around and keeps spinning or blows the thing up?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Your obsession with other peoples words is rather embarrassing.

You should read a book by Christopher Fairman. The subtitle of the book is, Word Taboo and Protecting Our First Amendment Liberties. You won't like the title of this book.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You have a seed of a good idea but the aggressive/angry swearing thing has to go. Being exasperated with MSM is one thing, eloquently rising above the spoon-fed news is another. You don't need to be Mr Angry.

Edit: I am the first person to use profanity in basic conversation but when I want to impress a point I select my words carefully.
edit on 28-8-2014 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

The title of that book is one of my favorite words. I would have told the author the same thing. People don't buy things or listen to them because there is a naughty word on the cover. I swear frequently, don't balk when someone else does and frankly agree that people freak out about it way too much.

I am however aware that many people are put off by swearing. I want this to succeed so I offered up some advice. I don't think it's going to lose them any views if they cut it out, if anything it will increase viewership. No one is going to watch this just for the swearing.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

So maybe some specific constructive criticism would be more beneficial? Like why use the longer wording of damn so much? If you give NLBS something specific to think about he can better develop his show.

edit on 28-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Much better then the first one. More informative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join