It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK has new Ebola Vaccine............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.ibtimes.com...

The UK is currently coming out with an Ebola Vaccine made from the virus....It contains a single protein that bestows the body with an immune response.....
Testing to begin in September....
Could be the break we hope for?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ebola and HIV vaccines. I hope the human ginnea pigs get paid a whole lot. Wowsers. I just can't imagine being that brave.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Could it be the UK is coming to the aid of the world, again? Seriously, lets hope it works and we can save lives.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

“The tragic events unfolding in Africa demand an urgent response," Adrian Hill, director of the Jenner Institute at the University of Oxford, which will oversee the tests, said in a statement Thursday. "In recent years, similar investigational vaccines have safely immunized infants and adults against a range of diseases including malaria, HIV and hepatitis C. We, and all our partners on this project, are optimistic that this candidate vaccine may prove useful against Ebola.”

Personally I find this very disturbing. As, later in the article, they state that typically such vaccinations take decades to develop. Now, we have a need for an "urgent response". And why did I never hear about HIV, Hep C, and malaria vaccinations tested on infants and adults??

Scary. To me, anyway.

link   
Create a nasty virus.
Create a vaccine.
Make BILLIONS

They can poke their vaccine where the sun dont shine!

link   
Add to the list the USA, Canada and I think it was Japan that also reported Ebola vaccines.

I find it odd that if we could develop a vaccine this fast, why did we (the world) wait this long and let it get this bad? I guess there wasn't enough money to be made or enough important people at risk.

If I were an African, I'd be beyond furious.

Think of all the poor children that have died and the families that have been ripped apart by this virus. To think we could have at least tried to save them... and did nothing until now.

That is criminal.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: quirkygirl

there wasn't enough money correct , remember that the WHO itself declared that it was BANKRUPT..
Thats why they ignored the Doctors Without Borders, amounst others.
The WHO has reached the point of, Burocratic Bloat, that the only good the WHO was doing was paying the salaries of those at the top tier of Management.
And just what was the Budget for the WHO last year?

Anyone???

edit on 8/28/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Because they've had a vaccine. Ebola can be contained, cured, vaccinated against and possibly eradicated. Either they have chosen to withhold it because of resources and expenses, or they wanted to let it spread. imo.

You decide.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Because they've had a vaccine. Ebola can be contained, cured, vaccinated against and possibly eradicated. Either they have chosen to withhold it because of resources and expenses, or they wanted to let it spread. imo.

You decide.

or they were simply STUPID ,
ignorant,
denial prone,
pandering,
fops, who could not pull there Richards from there Donkeys,,

Stupid seems to be an option left out of the equation when everyone thinks and is told , that they are Godlike.

I go with plain old stupid.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Far from stupid, every major military power has over the decades invested heavily into biological weapons research and development, every nasty bug out there including Ebola has been covered. Natural strains considered a threat have had every possible scenario researched, those considered a threat the focus was on the development of effective measures to treat, vaccinate and cure if it became a domestic threat to the population.

They have also developed variants, mutated strains as a weapons. Imagine an Ebola like strain that also attacks the nervous system like rabies?

No point in having a weapon like that if you can't protect your own against it.

imo

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Obviously, a cure already exist, which would mean it only makes sense that a vaccine already exists. We just witnessed two AMERICAN doctors walk away healthy as an ox, just 12 days after allegedly "contracting" the horrible disease. Ebola is nothing more than a man made, population controlling virus. It really is disgusting to actually see them doing this to human beings.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

This theory makes me physically sick. I can't imagine humans doing that to other humans. My GOD. I so desperately pray this is not the case. If you're right, what kind of world do we truly live in?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Ebola like strain that also attacks the nervous system like rabies

so then a you go forth, from fever, too cough, to bloody stool or urin, too, uncontrolable vomit projectiles, AND uncontrolled explosive Diareah,,
ur gonna want water???

and bite anyone who, nevermind lol,,

yup.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The presence of a Bio warfare lab in the area of initial outbreak seems rather handy don't it?

new topics

top topics

join