It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ailina Tsarnaev - sister of alleged Boston Bomber - Arrested for Bomb Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

One of the sisters of the alleged Boston Bombers has been arrested for making a bomb threat against a woman. Sounds like this sister - Ailina Tsarnaev - threatened to bomb another woman who has a child with the same man that Ailina has a child with. Fight over a man who fathered both their children? She played the 'I have bomber connections' card. Not too smart with her brothers trial coming up and not too smart for her own situation either.

Boston Globe - Tsarnaev Sister Arrested For Alleged Bomb Threat

A sister of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects was arrested in New York on Wednesday after allegedly threatening a woman in a domestic harassment case, saying, “I have people that can go over there and put a bomb on you.”

Ailina Tsarnaev of North Bergen, N.J., was arrested at a police station in New York City Wednesday afternoon, charged with one count of aggravated harassment. She was released with a summons to return to a criminal court in Manhattan on Sept. 3, said police Lieutenant John Grimpel.

Grimpel said the victim of Ailina Tsarnaev’s alleged threat has a child with the father of one of Tsarnaev’s children. Grimpel did not elaborate on the nature of the dispute. Tsarnaev told police she is 21, though she is believed to be three years older.

Sort of related -
Sister of Bombing Suspect Arrested on Drug Charges
This is the other sister - Bella Tsarnaeva. Apparently there are two sisters?

The Tsarnaev family .... allegedly both sons are mass murderers; one daughter arrested for drug charges; the other daughter making bomb threats; and the mother, who fled the country, is still wanted on outstanding grand theft charges. Interesting family.

ETA I should say this isn't the first time she's been in trouble with the law. She was charged with impeding a 2010 investigation into counterfeiting. She was ordered to appear in court. She failed to show up.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/28/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So, I guess drugs never left the family. I am convinced he killed those guys in that deal gone wrong because they knew something was up.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Baby momma drama has many lies that have to be waded through to get to the truth. There are entirely too many people willing to lie to beat the legal system. Idk if she did it or not, I doubt it though.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: Iamthatbish
True. Baby Mamma Drama. I wouldn't bet on it either way. But if it comes out that she really did make the threat, I won't be surprised. This isn't her first serious brush with the law. We will see ....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It seems that those that have never had brushes with the law are the most scary. If this woman can raise her child without drama then she will have much more support from the public.

top topics

join