It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men you MUST Rise and Resist the NWO!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
If the s**t goes down I will be sailing into the pacific and so will every other yacht owner that can get to their boats out here. Navy could not block every marina or port and the 10 coast guard boats locally could not stop the 4500 from leaving the Marina del Rey harbor - and that's only one harbor. Not going to happen....

Aye, until the UFO's start coming out from under the ocean, and the reconassiance flights start dropping smart bombs on you.

Hunter S. Thompson said it best "You can run, but you can't hide".

The lockdown will happen regardless of the sheeples views. remember what the sheeple is, the sheeple is a consumer. If the product is tainted with blood, the consumer recoils. It's easy to hide the blood required for a product "made in Indonesia/China/Taiwan" etc), not so easy when it's on your doorstep.

the brave men and women will stand and fall, perhaps we are lemmings, however, the sheeple will eventually be forced to address conscience when they see friends neighbours, classmates, teachers, doctors etc "disappearing" and whispers of "camps".

Peace and Love cannot be stopped by Evil and Hate. It's already a done deal, we just need to see how we survive through these "dark dark times".

The Prison without bars has already proved ineffective, that situation is not going to change anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Arkaleus - this is an important thread, with important ideas. ...I just read a blurb you wrote elsewhere clarifying the role of money and bankers - I agree wholeheartedly with your analysis.

...I wantto apologise for my earlier post - it was less respectful of your work than I really am. ...Please - Keep posting, talking, trying... It's what we need to do.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Chaosica

That was my point - the sheeple include all those folks that would have to be taken down and that ain't gonna happen. To have even a fraction of those doctors, business owners, farmers etc. taken away would severely cripple the economy. It's like a pyramid - take out the bottom and the top crumbles. What NWO leader wants to cook his or her own meal, have nowhere to vacation, have no doctor or dentists or teachers to teach those doctors or dentists and the biggie, have no business to earn money??

Gets better (or worse, depending on how you look at it) - with maybe 4-6 million military/police people to round up and control 249 million, who is going get the gas to their vehicles, make their boots, guns or ammo or provide them with food and drink?? Look around you and stop to think about the thousands and tens of thousands of people involved in providing you with the goods and services you consume everyday. Heck there are probably a couple of thousand just in making the keyboard I'm typing on - oil to plastics to plastic molders to electronics and designers and all the shippers/transporters that get all of those pieces together and under my fingers. Take even a small piece of them out and that keyboard ceases to exist or becomes a very high priced commodity

Now if at the top are some alien carnivores from Planet X then well, we are screwed. Fight until you get eaten or assimilated - they better cook us good if they are going to eat us or they'll have a whopping case of Humanzuma's Revenge! Maybe that's what the so called "chemtrails" are for - a little meat tenderizer to soften us up!!

I stand by my point - there are too many people with vested interests to let their lifestyle go easily and this country is far too big to have the limited military/police force round us all up and not impact their own operations. Add in the supply chain issues and unless it's the aliens, I think we have nothing to worry about....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus

What we must do is gather our own kind up and focus on creating independent communities. The reason for this is because the fate of this world's systems is sealed, and those who remain in them are doomed.

Arkaleus

How? I know of someone whose done this, organized it, and did it all practically, and you know what? She's a woman.

Now, how do we build up a community, when much of it is comprised of fear, ignorance and evil. So again, how do we win the war against the people?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The NWO?

Oligarchies have always existed, and no matter how you look at it, the "elite" shall always rule: from the intellects, to the rich; from the physicaly superior, to the racialy gifted.

The fight should be against ignorance.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

To the racialy gifted.

What do you mean by this?

Further, while they may have always ruled, and they have, this does not mean it is not something that should be changed. It does not mean we should not fight for our freedom.

We have been an unstable and warring civilization for as long as we can remember. That does not mean we do not change this?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I never meant to state that one race was "gifted", I simply spoke of the sort of attitude held by early Europeans.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
he is talkin of the fight against the dissenters. that would be us, the bringers of truth and light against the forces of tyranny who hope to opress the good will of the enlightened spirit. those who vow for truthful decent actions will be shot down like turkey on thnaksgiving, we need to stop them from shooting us down.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
killuminati ain't no joke, we just gotta get organised...
(don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing)

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

I've seen members get banned for this,
this has all been posted before, how can you fight something that you cannot say it exists for a 100%?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I've seen members get banned for this,
this has all been posted before, how can you fight something that you cannot say it exists for a 100%?

You aren't going to admit SOMETHING fishy is going on?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Posted by Arkaleus
It is necessary for our final spiritual development, Indigo. As individuals, we can only develop so far. We must have communities, so that we might combine into greater forms than just singular beings. Love between our members develops very powerful forces, and creates real power. As long as our kind is separated and scattered all over the earth, we are at the mercy of the forces that would destroy us and oppress us.

I remember someone who used to preach these kinds of ideals.

His name is Charles Manson.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Those men are not invited to think in this way. They aren't capable of forming ideals and creating things. They assist the good folks who lead them. Some guys really ARE followers, that's why its important to have good LEADERS.

Nothing wrong with following a truly righteous cause.

Not everyone is equal, but Good men and Good governments free the souls of all men equally.

Arkaleus

Amen! All that is needed is the minds and hearts of the good men. Leaders and those who need direction to assist them. Both are imposrtant to all mankind and to the American futue.
I'll gladly stand in the kitchen many hours and cook till there is no longer a hungry person left to feed .

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You aren't going to admit SOMETHING fishy is going on?

Of course i am, something odd is going on

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Preach it Brother!
And you women folk get back in the kitchen and make us some lunch. we are doing MEN stuff!

I spilled my coffee all over my keyboard.

Now you owe me a keyboard

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Please focus on an ideal. Any one. Complete one vast and insurmountable task, after another.

Be useful to the Cosmos, failing that, leave something wise for mankind.

Once you perfect your treatment of others, You may sit in the kingdom.

Once you become honorable, the glories will assemble themselves about you and assist you. This is called, the assembaly of angels.

That is your gauge of honor, for God knoweth all things, and does not stiff you for the reward. You can receive things from God in this Life, and in the life to come. Men CAN achieve perfection in THIS life, thereby finding immortality.

That is the way I suggest for all wise men.

Learn and understand the nature of the powers of this world. That is your share in the infinities.

Then, our council will be perfect in wisdom in accord with Good who is the guide of all our undertakings. The Good cares very little of mankind's undertakings, His mind is more native to the long term cycles of man. His eye is upon the expanse, and I encourage you to see with His mature perspective. Perhaps His eye visits great undertakings, as I hear came to pass long ago.

I have a few words to say about JFK. The assassinations of the Kennedys were executed by those who should have been loyal to him at the expense of their lives. I find it true that the Kennedys were assassinated by conspiracy and collusion, by those in secret combination and agreements with foreign agents of the United States of America. The nature of these agents can be now understood, by the revelation of the "New World Order" and its figurehead "Trilaterism." These agencies have occured alongside our current pollitical system for several generations, developing a will or intention of questionable wisdom over the people of the United States of America.

Because of the murder of this secret combination, I declare that these "Non Affiliated Combatants" must be terrorist entities, and subject to immediate and full investiagation by the public authority. There is no provision that would preclude events from the last century from this investigation. Total Information Awareness - and it is for a proper thing.

If such an assassination occured, then it is the duty of congress to declare the truth of the matter to itself, and declare a state of war upon the agencies involved in the murder of the Kennedy Brothers. It is the fitting act of a grateful nation towards them who propelled us into the space age, which is just beginning.

With the advanced in materials processing and architecture, A device known as the Spave Elevator will be possible. Its construction is dependent upon the creation of a new form of monomolecular material, which has a strength and capacity a full magnitude greater than steel. That device is necessesary to build, for it will allow the completing of VERY LARGE spacecraft, far beyond what is possible with the Rocket Launch Vehicles. Larger ships are what is needed to cross greater oceans.

It is my will that mankind be reserved to this capacity, in that his methods of producing such a construction be sustained for all time, that such can be measured by human understanding.

These new spacecraft are the first steps to mankind's presense in the vastness of space, where the first wonder and secret we will encounter is the discovery of fossils of Mars. These fossils will open our minds to the advent of life throughout the galaxy, and the greater Universe beyond.

Become worthy to receive gifts from heaven.

Then you will shine as a people. Perfect people have no need to rule over one another. The promote perfection as part of their perogative. Advance yourself to worthiness.

Arkaleus

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Please focus on an ideal. Any one. Complete one vast and insurmountable task, after another.

Be useful to the Cosmos, failing that, leave something wise for mankind.

Once you become honorable, the glories will assemble themselves about you and assist you. This is called, the assembaly of angels.

That is your gauge of honor, for God knoweth all things, and does not stiff you for the reward. You can receive things from God in this Life, and in the life to come. Men CAN achieve perfection in THIS life, thereby finding immortality.

*Flash backs to church*

Why do you talk like you are some sort of prophet of God??

Who told you this....? God??

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Awareness is not limited to a single man, or a single space, nor a single time.

Mankind is due for a re-instruction.

It is not prosperous to commit evil and carnage. Laws established in the beginning must be upheld even until the end. By what judgment do you authorize the destruction of human life and property with your machines of war?

Your ancestors appealed to heaven for judgment of matters great and small. Even in our own secular past this celestial appeal was required of senates, temples, and institutional orders. Because the Government of the USA has refused to rule in concordance with the Goodness and Wisdom of heaven, and has carried herself off to invade and conquer a foreign land, I would venture to say she has made herself an adversary of God.

Do the people concur with the government? Is it your will to fight wars like this is the world? Do you desire its continuance into the second and third decade? Speak, men, do you collaborate in these atrocities against civillians?

Arkaleus

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
what happened to the initial post?

it some how disapeared...

perhaps the dissented are trying to muck with our awsome revalations by throwing the NSA into our mix against the good hard thinking diligent ATS folk!??!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
like the tides men will rise and fall, in death may you find rebirth. i happened to enjoy what arkeles wrote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join