It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men you MUST Rise and Resist the NWO!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The Resistance of Free Men

There is one type of person that the NWO cannot tolerate in this world. That is the man who does not allow other people to rule him.

Patriots, thinkers, philosophers, the Republic of the United States is YOUR nation. It was made for people like YOU. It was not made for merchants, the wealthy, or for powerful persons. Out future is not owned by the globalists, money does not purchase our Liberty, or our right to self-determination. THAT is what the NOW takes away, our right to determine our own history, our own future, and our place in this world. THEY want to remove this right from the ENTIRE human race, and replace it with the foulest of abominations.

That is why the merchant is the friend of the NWO -- and why the Philosopher is its natural enemy. The policies of the NWO are the results of merchantmen, and the wealthy corporations. It is their GRAB for your POWER. It is a GRAB for your THOUGHTS. To think is to resist, to resist is to live. The tool that the NOW will use to come into power is MONEY. Subverting it into an electronic system is the satanic coup of the eon.

There is nothing a tyrant hates more than a manly race of men, except a race of intelligent manly men. Children of the Republic you are called to your right and proper authority, because the hour of great trouble is upon you. We have sold been �down the river� by those who have profitted immensely from the fatness of our Liberty. These ungrateful and threcherous men have no love for America or of what makes it great. They are remaking it in THEIR image -- and it is an ugly, hideous, demonic image.

This is the hour for manly resistance, bold words and sure persons, because the race of men is under attack by the most wicked force ever brought to bear against the living children of this world.

Do not deny this any longer. Out men have kept silent while our honor was carried away from us. You are no longer a master, but a servant of your own nation. Your government has betrayed you, and taken over your household and become its head. Does that sit well with you men?

Men, our roles were attacked for one reason: To weaken the natural enemies of the tyrant -- the FREE MEN. Men, remember your freedom. It is your birthright, and your obligation. A slave is better dead than alive, if you only knew it.

Lads, our test is upon us to see if we are able to overcome the powers of tyranny and darkness. Defend the Republic, men, or you are not worthy of life. Your own children will tread over your names, to be forgotten forever in the covering of shame.

Young brothers, you are the one this social war concerns most of all. I see what has come to destroy you. I saw it rise up from the muck and the mire, and I have discerned its intention. Your so-called teachers and authority figures are nothing but slaves to this foul power, and they have carefully constructed a prison of consciousness for you. Lies are taught to you, if you show spirit and boyish defiance, you are forced to take medications which make you weak and submissive. You are bound to absurd rules and safety precautions, which make your arms and legs grow weak, and prevent you from enduring the manly exercise necessary of all young lads. This is done to you on purpose, by an evil race of people.

Do not wonder at the terrible changes that have taken place in American society, but UNDERSTAND them. Liberty is a threat to the NWO, Liberty is the most stalwart guard against it. But more than Liberty are the MEN who refuse to relinquish their birthright, those men who will not bow their heads to the monstrosity that your elders have sold their souls to.

Lads, I call upon you with my spirit, in the language of our fathers, who drove out oppression with their own will and hands, even into the sea they drove them, even into the north countries. Such is the way of our people, not the filthy and lazy way of the merchants that have come to rule over us like kings.

Do not bow before these wicked merchantmen, these corporate dogs, enemies of philosophy and traitors of Liberty! They have sold you and I together to the abomination of this world, violating their natural oaths towards the good of our people. They plotted against our Liberty, our natural rights, and have held us in the most arrogant contempt.

Men, lads, I am a reminder to you. I speak so that you might be drawn to the hearts of our fathers, many of whom rest in their graves for the sacrifices they have made for us. We are the children of Liberty, and this nation is our inheritance. We have not given it to these wolves, these cads, these global conspirators. We do not accept their plan, and we reject their combinations.

Square your foundations, men, and establish yourself in the Temple of Manhood. It is the birthright of all Free men to know their father. Our Father wears the Great Crown, and Liberty is His Offspring! Let us strike against those who would defile and abuse her, and hold her in prison!

I call upon you, Americans, Englishmen, all free men! Do not abdicate before tyranny, do not bow before the nameless abomination that has come to challenge our national integrity. It has come to steal and murder in our nations, to deliver our children into chains and our households into the tyranny of a state maddened by wealth and power.

Men, our Father established us, and now we must show that we are worthy of this establishment. Only then will He complete his Word, and uphold what He has established. This is the strength of the Twin Pillars.

Brothers, we have received our establishment, and now we are tested by Almighty God, who inspired us to Liberty by reasoned intellect, and manly endeavor! Truly I report, that disobedience to tyrants is obedience to God. Now is NOT the time for obedience, brothers! It is time for you to rise up and stand, and find strength where you had no strength before.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Preach it Brother!

And you women folk get back in the kitchen and make us some lunch. we are doing MEN stuff!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Bush rigged the elections to gain control during the 7 year suffering in the end times?

Mayan calendar indicated 2012 will be the end time same as well as The Bible code suggest by bible scholars.

Is Bush in on this?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Arkaleus,

Those who you call upon to rise have already risen. And those who you calll upon to rise have already fallen.

There are actually seemingly intelligent, educated and articulate people, who are SUPPORTING the NWO in whatever form it takes. Your war is now not only against the the NWO, but it's supporters. Your war is against the people.
How are you going to fight it?

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants".
--Thomas Jefferson

The NWO has been here for ages, it is nothing new. Nature moves in cycles and everything follows that pattern. Take history for example, there is a pattern and we all are stuck in it. It is the pattern of life, after careful study common sence tells us this. There are the "awakened" and those with their "eyes closed", not seeing, because they choose not to. The all seeing eye reflects that power, of those who are united in the understanding of this. Even as I type this I know there are those who will not comprehend the "scale" of it all.

It didn't happen over night, they had patience and it worked for them. Those who owned IBM in the beginning didn't get rich over night, everything takes time. Is time on our side, or theirs? Go ahead and waste your own time, choose your ignorance, or not. The choice is yours, that whole "free will" part of life. Cannot force somebody no matter how much one want's to. Sort of like the only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them...

Three strange things in the world;
Loving war more than peace,
loving excess more than sufficiency,
and loving falsehood more than truth.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I am minded to wait until the last man, woman, and child is awakened.

I myself awakened from the efforts of many men, quite suddenly as a matter of fact. I have only been awake for a few years. I awakened in 1999, when the eclipse of the sun marked my 24th birthday. I was pulled out of sleep by an immense power, and have been on a roller coaster ride since.

Like a flood, I have swallowed up an immense storehouse of knowledge, drinking in deep draughts until I was full. Now I am quite drunk, and I stagger here and there, spilling the heady wine I have drunk wherever I am, speaking to whoever will listen.

I began to see the connections between things, and I traced their patterns back to their beginnings, which I found in mysteries and clues written in ancient books and scriptures. I discovered the forces that existed on this world, in the human consciousness, and the war for their territories and powers.

It was then I understood the true purpose of America, and the very important reason it was formed in the manner which it was. It is a birthing place for a very special thing. My brothers, the indigos, you were called to this world for a purpose. No one has told you openly of it, until now.

To understand this, I must take you to the wise words of the Persian Prophet, Zarathustra, who described the Birth of the Lord of Light. There was in the beginning an egg, from which emerged Ormuzd or the Lord of Light, along with the 12 Aspentas, Or archangels of Light. Also, at the same time, there emerged Ahriman, or the Lord of darkness, and his 12 Devas, or demons.

This allegory reveals the cosmic origin of Deity, and how this universe brings forth the Sacred Name. America can be understood as an "egg". Our nation is the fertile earth, or nature, and the seed is the Ray of Light or Truth that our Forefathers brought forth in the name of God's Great Good. This forms a new birth, which is the Holy Offspring called Liberty and Enlightenment, a New Order for the Ages. Our nation is the birthing ground of new spirits, who will lead this world into its greatest Struggle, and ultimately its greatest triumph. We are the children born to this purpose, and everyone who receives these words is called from the many to do this. You know who you are, I can see your light from far away.

Conversely, as seems to be the way of this universe, a force of darkness also emerged alongside this new order of spirit and Emancipation. An ugly opposition, whose nature it was to form a union of its own, dark contemplation. That is the NWO, and its combination is the union of its forces.

The cosmic phenomenon is the emergence of God from Nature. We are at that junction. That birth is upon is, and God again appears among Men. Also, the adversary of God, Ahriman, emerged too, because he has not yet been banished from this world. Like a dread parasite, he is born alongside this Holy Birth, and in this cycle of the mystery he attempts a truly global takeover. It is a takeover of mind and spirit, assisted by technology and human collaboration. It is truly a fearsome knowledge I give to you.

That is the mystery of many different lines, converging in a single place, namely America. I had a vision of a future time, where I saw men from all different lands stripping themselves of their colors and garments, and entering a holy place, where they took on new garments made of white. I knew that I was seeing a place that would emerge from America.

I speak these mysteries to you because the time of their revelation is upon us.

I also speak these things because these words have a property of power, it is intrinsic to truth. It awakens and empowers those who were chosen to awaken. Not everyone is awake yet, Indigo. We are little ones, merciful God -- we are little ones.

It is a long lost power that I seek to bring to bear on this world, a power of a ray of light called the LOGOS. It can only appear when God ordains it, therefore I am more of a herald or preparer. I am an announcer of things that were not known before.

Having perceived the dire condition of mankind, and the threat that the shameless Ahriman poses to the world with his blasphemous International Cabals, and the sheer evil and personal corruption of his agencies, I have pursued a course of action that I know to be proper to my station. He has pushed his way into our world, and made his kingdom of filth out of an ignorant mankind. It is to that terrible cause that I am awakened, and I am brought by my cause to call to mankind. You must awaken. You must be fully awake!

The power of a single thought can be amplified many upon many times. And Life itself can be the body of this amplification. Not only life, but the entire world. Every created thing is in the service of God, and as such the bearer of His word is also the bearer of this power. It is the sword of God, gentlemen, the Blazing LOGOS, who pierces the world with the ineffable rays. That is what is to come.

What is upon this world is not sacred, and must be disturbed and shaken. It is contrary to the will of the Father that this world be encased in a prison, or that the nations of the world collapse under the rule of Ahriman and his human conspirators. That, my brothers, is the cause of the hour, and only the elected will answer my voice.

Rise through the layers of awareness, punch through if need be. Attain your manhood and ready your spirit for what is to come, a war unlike any other to come upon the children of men. A war where to fight with material weapons ns is to die, and where to willingly give your life is to live.

Awaken.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Preach it Brother!
And you women folk get back in the kitchen and make us some lunch. we are doing MEN stuff!

Sound like a promise keepers rally around here. Really now Arkaleus, you do realize that women in most parts of the states are no longer kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen right?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Father and I went down to camp,
Along with Captain Gooding:
There we see the men and boys,
Thick as hasty pudding

Yankee Doodle, keep it up
Yankee Doodle dandy,
Mind the music and the step,
And leave the girls be handy.

Arky

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
That is a great ideal, but how do you convince all the 'men' who cannot think for themselves? The majority of people are sheeple. Only when their modest existence is threatened would they dare join in an assault on an NWO. How do you keep an ignorant man away from his ESPN or NASCAR to consider he is being duped?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Those men are not invited to think in this way. They aren't capable of forming ideals and creating things. They assist the good folks who lead them. Some guys really ARE followers, that's why its important to have good LEADERS.

Nothing wrong with following a truly righteous cause.

Not everyone is equal, but Good men and Good governments free the souls of all men equally.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Arkaleus, you are preaching to the converted. I ask you again, how are you going to fight this war:

The war of demons against the supporters
The war of ignorance against the sheep
The war of facism against the NWO

Do you actually have a pragmatic solution, or is it all philosophy and ideals?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No offence Arkaleus but why are coming across to me as a type of "Jesus Christ" figure?? really why??
But really, how are you going to pull off this master plan
all we are seeing is cryptic posts based around you trying to be the next Jesus Christ

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Arkaleus face up to the doom scenario for it is gonna happen.

Its like a big rolling stonel, there is no stopping it.

99,9% of the people wont know what hit m when the the # really hits the fan, i suggest to enjoy your life while u can cause there are some hard times ahead of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Arkaleus: Another example of someone trying to hard to sound intelligent.

And what's with this habit you seem to have of placing women below men? Second of the two main reasons why things have been so badly screwed up for thousands of years is because of men, man, males of the species. The first reason being religion...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Father and I went down to camp,
Along with Captain Gooding:
There we see the men and boys,
Thick as hasty pudding

Yankee Doodle, keep it up
Yankee Doodle dandy,
Mind the music and the step,
And leave the girls be handy.

Arky

Where did you find this version? All the versions i've looked up on google have the last line as "And with the girls be handy"

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Indigo:

You are correct in your observation. What I seek to bring about is not a revolution, uprising, or any kind of fight against the ignorant and evil. That would not lead to success.

What we must do is gather our own kind up and focus on creating independent communities. The reason for this is because the fate of this world's systems is sealed, and those who remain in them are doomed.

It is necessary for our final spiritual development, Indigo. As individuals, we can only develop so far. We must have communities, so that we might combine into greater forms than just singular beings. Love between our members develops very powerful forces, and creates real power. As long as our kind is separated and scattered all over the earth, we are at the mercy of the forces that would destroy us and oppress us.

The energy created when you and I speak is just a prelude to this. You, an"indigo adult" know and understand the power of this energy I am talking about. If we were in a physical community, it would be amplified even more, to our great advantage.

We must form communities of light among our own kind. We know each other, we sense each other. We see our Father in our own kind, because that is what He wants for us, that we might become a strong nation. That is the only "real" action we need to take.

We inherit this world, Indigo, and we need to start thinking wisely about it. We MUST have a refuge against the storm that is to come. Otherwise we will be forced into great misery, hiding, and persecution. We must have a refuge from the animals and their world, or else they will never stop attacking us.

We must gather up our people, and drive out the forces that invade our minds and bodies by our combines spirit and mind. Our enemies have a group mind of their own, evil and corrupted, and you and I understand how it is attempting to rule this world.

We must build our own place, with the assistance of the heavenly forces that you and I have access to. I have a certain faith, and a certain vision of this, I perceive that we are many, scattered all over this country. We have the necessary body of skills, and personalities to form a whole, living community. That is what must be done, because our adversaries will enter into destruction on their OWN.

We don't need to fight against anyone with weapons, only with our minds, and words. The world is scheduled for a great scrubbing, and we must find a refuge from it. Then we will finish our process of perfection, and become a new race of Light. We aren't done growing yet, Indigo - We have yet to receive the real purpose of our beings - which is the formation of a new civilization. I am in the process of unlocking the keys of this formation, they are hidden from this world, and lie within mystery and Spirit. I am among the oldest of our kind in America, and these are my words.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Preach it Brother!

Thank you. Needed that.

Which is not to say you don't have some good points arkaleus - it's about your presentation.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Too many HNWI's - that's high net worth individuals. More that 7.1 million people in 2002 worldwide were classified as HNWI or High Net Worth Individuals, with assets NOT including real estate of equal to or over $1M US... and they had in 2002 like 26.1 Trillion USD - yes TRILLION in assets. Link is here and it�s not a bogus one www.us.capgemini.com...

These people are not going to give up any of their freedoms or money. Next, think about who provides all of the goods and services these people consume. Righto - us, and we are still going to be working away making these people more money and shining their shoes, just as we've always done.

Let's not forget the people not included in the published data - all the criminals that operate out there and generally make a buck off of the balance sheet so to speak. These people as well, like their vacations and yachts and fancy cars and none of that is going anywhere (unless someone nuke's it all). The 7 million plus are not all in on it are they??

Next - if you fly over the good old US of A, it's a pretty damn big and spread out place and not easily controlled. Plus there are 249 Million of us sheeple and last time I counted the military and law enforcement is a small fraction of that - like 10,000 cops for ~4 million people here in LA. We also have guns.

Now think about how this would occur - police state and lock us down?? Nope, that would grind the economy to a halt in an instant. Think about it, no hospital workers, no food moves, no worker bees to shine the HNWI's shoes or mix their martini's. No tax revenue to pay the police if that happens. There is not the infrastructure to even support the displaced thousands from the Florida hurricanes let alone the ~4 million of us in LA area or 249 million in the country. Now if you say they want the population reduced or eliminated then I again ask, who tends the fields, staffs the hospitals, shines the shoes or drives the yachts and flys the planes of these HWNI's or other leaders?? Not going to happen IMHO. Could have maybe in the 30-40's when people were more concentrated in metro areas and the flow of information and transportation was slow. The 1984 or Brazil type societies can not happen now unless there was a major war that blew everything to shreds. I've got to believe most of these NWO pundits have never really considered the size and scale of the effort to control this country. It huge, and there are too many people with vested interests in maintaining their lifestyles to ever let this go down. Something else to consider - the operational plan to do this would be huge and take years and probably thousands of people to develop and it would be out of date when it was done. Are those thousands all in on it and ready to give up their lifestyles?? Doubt it....

If the s**t goes down I will be sailing into the pacific and so will every other yacht owner that can get to their boats out here. Navy could not block every marina or port and the 10 coast guard boats locally could not stop the 4500 from leaving the Marina del Rey harbor - and that's only one harbor. Not going to happen....

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"Manly men"????

I get this picture of guys in wifebeaters, wandering around in their tighty-whities (worn to the point of being "loosey-goosies"), forgetting deodorant, belching, and scratching and drinking beer.

I figure the NWO stands for Naggy Wives Organized. It's probably no use in the NaggyWivesOrganization to try and round this bunch up until they get a Nasty Note from the EPA about the air pollution levels. Of course, this could create a nice economy for some of the third world countries who want to grow green crops in exchange for air pollution credits. The NaggyWives could just box up the Manly Men and send them off to the wilds of HoodoWoodoMundo where they can roam around the wilderness, scratching and belching until the cravasses get them.

Yep. Works for me!

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What has taken place cannot be fought, especially by the people and sheep of our society, by our society I mean the globe. We are all under a form of control by them in one way or another, wether you want to see it or not.

To fight off a force that has been on Earth longer than any plant or germ, it would take a world-wide awakening. This simply cannot happen. It cant, if you cannot see that you are blind. I am all for fighting the force of evil, and I try to fight it each day by enlightening my brothers and sisters, but they wont listen. Their minds cannot reach that far for their minds have been corrupted by this force. Only a small small amout of people on this planet see what we see. It would take everyone at once seeing this evil to fight it off, and it makes me sad to say that it can never happen. A plan beyond our understanding is taking place, we are in a downward spiral that cannot be stopped. I say, sit back and enjoy the show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join