It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Kitty is not a cat. Everything is a lie.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I've got my spork at the ready. Damn the bibs...

Thank you for the fun thread Indigent.

edit on 8/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Damn it spellcheck... SPORK is a REAL word...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Reminds me of the argument about Goofy and Pluto. Goofy is a dog but Pluto is a guy because he wears clothes and talks. But a real query is what is Scoobydoo. He walks on all fours and talks. So Hello Kitty is not a cat. Still one heck of a marketing tool. Bathroom tiles depicting her image go for over $1000 for a set of four. Of course those tiles are also decorated with sworovoski crystals. ...obviously hello kitty is not just for little girls.www.happy-floors.com...
edit on AM000000310000000883537312014-08-28T08:37:36-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 28-8-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't know how to embed photos. See .y link for a much more elegant representation of hello kitty for big girls. a reply to: Indigentwww.happy-floors.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

OMG... That tests the gag reflex rather well right after breakfast, doesn't it??

The whole get up should be burned with that hideous car....

I can't even... There's no coming back from that. Really.

ETA - You changed the photo!!! Now people will think that I want to burn the man in the new photo instead of the outfit in that last one. Are you trying to get me put on another watch list??
edit on 8/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I saw more that i wanted to see so i tried to remove all evidence but the image is burned in my mind now, here is the T&C compliant photo

now i need a metal sponge to clean my eyes

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I saw more that i wanted to see so i tried to remove all evidence but the image is burned in my mind now, here is the T&C compliant photo

Geez... How do you think I felt when I stumbled in to it without an explicit warning?? I wanted to put kitty litter in both eyes and scrub like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately the image is imprinted on my soul and will haunt me for all time, so the kitty litter would only make a mess.

On a serious note... I CAN NOT believe that someone actually went outside like that... WTH? What did mankind ever do to that man?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Japanese people really care about their honor, my best guess is he lost a bet and his honor dint allow him to bail out.

One for you great hero

There is also the possibility he is one of those YOLO people and dint give a f...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Japanese people really care about their honor, my best guess is he lost a bet and his honor dint allow him to bail out.

One for you great hero

There is also the possibility he is one of those YOLO people and dint give a f...

Geez... YOLO the complete downfall of society.

edit on 8/28/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have many Hello kitty items that are by no means intended for children. Its part of the whole I refuse to grow up thing.

I thought that car was one of those little tikes cars at first! No, I didn't want it. I like blue hello Kitty too, for variety.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Just make sure you check the trunk...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Doesn't walk on all fours?? Neither does Sylvester the Cat but nobody is trying to pass him off as George Clooney for cripes sake.

Sylvester the cat is in fact, George Clooney. Well established!

So wow. Hello Kitty is not a cat and actually has a cat of her own. Do we know that her cat is a cat? Do we know for sure that Hello Kitty is even a she? Do we know anything at all?

Maybe those aren't just rocks on Mars after all?

Does that mean Goofy is not a dog? He has a pet dog, Pluto.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have a Hello Kitty tattoo lol only Hello Kitty is drinking a bottle of anti-freeze

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Here bro this should help with the pain

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So Hello Kitty is a child.... with WHISKERS??

Okaaaaaaay

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Guess that explains why I've always hated Hello (Stupid) Kitty. I'm a cat lady, my first word was kitty cat and that's documented in my baby book. Cats rule everything around me. Yet, I've always hated Hello Kitty, it does something inside of me I can't explain, almost feels like repulsion.

My niece had a Hello Kitty cup, it disappeared...has anyone seen it?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Thanks bro, now i need something for my physical pain, my wife saw me seeing fit woman in hello kitty cosplay... lots to explain

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

oops

top topics

<< 1   >>

join