It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hello to all =)

I have been a very long time lurker of ATS. Read many insightful musings, contemplated a grand assortment of theories, and now I have decided to join. I've never had anything really important or relevant to add to many conversions, I prefer to observe and internalize my opinions. I thank you for ATS for making more aware of the world I am bound to.

The reason I decided to join is that today I came across this: "Novel immune-suppressant vaccine completely blocks HIV infection in monkeys: human trials planned" and though I searched I couldn't find reference to it on ATS. Since I am a new member I must make 20 posts before I may start a thread. I think this is important information and IF it has yet to be posted I ask that a MOD or fellow ATS member do so. I thank you in advance.

I look forward to being a productive if silent member of this awesome community.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceony

Well, pleased to meet you, Ceony.

I am creating the thread as we speak.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Good Morning! Hello and Welcome!
Wow, just a quick read and that article looks promising!
I Hope you do add your thoughts here in the forums.
See Ya on the Boards!

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Hello Ceony!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I thank you. Have a wonderful day =)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

And you.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

It does look promising doesn't it? When it truly goes to human trails I may have more to say, as it stands I'm all for curing the monkeys. What really interests me is that the inactive SIV with what is really just a simple pro-biotic prep should induce such an intense immune-suppressant response. Very Interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Very Interesting Indeed! We shall hope for the best, once it comes to Human trials. Only time will tell......

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

top topics

join