It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the missing Malaysian jet. [THINK ABOUT THIS]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Now that is an excellent point and a little ironic that you mention it because (with the exception of very few) prescription drugs scare the daylights out of me. I have a friend who recently became a licensed pharmacist and it's absolutely astonishing some of the drugs the FDA allows on our shelves. Drugs of which have been banned in all developed countries besides the United States. Sorry to stray off topic here, but I do believe you just hit the nail right on the head.

edit on 29-8-2014 by NewWorldDisorder because: Because I have nothing better to do.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Sorry but you're wrong too. The plane crashed in the Indian ocean. Who would you put as the shooter if your a scenario is correct? reply to: Psynic

I'm wrong BUT you'd like me to tell you who I think shot it down?

What's the point? You've already made up your mind.

It's been five months since MH370 disappeared, yet even still, not a SINGLE piece of debris was ever REPORTED found.

"REPORTED" being the key word.

While the whole world focussed on the Southern Indian Ocean, the wreckage and victims were collected from the South China Sea.

If the CIA can disappear an entire Russian nuclear submarine from right under their noses, a B777 would be child's play.

Where IS the 'Glomar Explorer' these days, anyway?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

What better way to transport hundreds of terrorists into the west?

Why do they need a crashed plane?......Nobody is checking them in or checking them out.....any Easy Jet budget flight will suffice.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

What better way to transport hundreds of terrorists into the west?

Why do they need a crashed plane?......Nobody is checking them in or checking them out.....any Easy Jet budget flight will suffice.

The suggestion that the plane wasn't destroyed and will be seen again, in any capacity, is part and parcel of the cover-up of it being shot down.

Any discussion of it it's use as a flying dirty bomb or reemergence as MH17 serves to deflect from the obvious truth that the plane was NEVER lost.

The longer the deception can be maintained, the less successful was the hijacker's effort.

edit on -05:0057148522014-08-30T08:52:57-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join