It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the missing Malaysian jet. [THINK ABOUT THIS]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'll keep this simple:

1. We have a missing 777, which in my opinion is not really missing and probably sitting in a hangar somewhere on some offshore US island.

2. We have a team of terrorists (ISIS) drooling at thoughts of littering our streets with severed heads.

3. We have a Senator who enjoys "kicking it with the boys" prior to times of massacre.

What better way to transport hundreds of terrorists into the west?

Just a though........

NWD

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I think that any country that has citizens going abroad to join ISIS needs to consider the possibility of sleeper cells, training camps and the like within their own boarders.

In Australia we recently had John Kerry here jabbering on about security needs and since then additional security has been stepped up at our airports. Over the last few days two men on the "watch list" have been detected, one of which was leaving for Lebanon heading for Syria.

It looks to be more than 9/11 jitters to me. I'm not sure about mh370 but stranger things have happened.
edit on 28-8-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I think that any country that has citizens going abroad to join ISIS needs to consider the possibility of sleeper cells, training camps and the like within their own boarders.

In Australia we recently had John Kerry here jabbering on about security needs and since then additional security has been stepped up at our airports. Over the last few days two men on the "watch list" have been detected, one of which was leaving for Lebanon heading for Syria.

It looks to be more than 9/11 jitters to me. I'm not sure about mh370 but stranger things have happened.

Most certainly hard to say. Due to the ties our commander in chief has in supplying these ingrates with millions upon millions in weaponry, armored (and unarmored) vehicles, American built tanks, etc.. I'm fairly certain this is going to lead to no good.

On a more humorous note one of the mom's at my kids school saw a story about this on TV and asked if I could assist her in purchasing an assault weapon. Mind you, she is maybe 5 "6 and 100 lbs, drives a mini-van and is literally a soccer mom. We found a nice stalk SKS for $219.00, but then I opened my trap and mentioned mods, so out came the credit card again, nearly $400.00 later and after 3 hours of cursing, the thing looks amazing! Short of looking cool the only real gain I suppose is the night scope and laser which I'm still on the fence about.....

Anyway I'm rambling, my point is that soccer moms you would normally expect to carry fluffy little dogs are now buying high powered assault rifles. I love my God and pray I'm wrong, but this happens the few Marines who stand their ground will be stripped of their honor and either imprisoned or executed.

Keep in mind this is ONLY conspiracy, but if this happens we will be our own military. Either be prepared, or hide very well.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I don't know, seems to me, in this day and age, sleeper cells are synonymous with Blackwater Xe.

Its funny that my government spends billions annually to keep me scared of extreme Muslims yet, it's my own government shown time and again to do me more harm than them. I fear my government more than I do Islam.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

Doesn't it maybe make more sense to think ISIS is stepping up because their beautiful plan of launching a terror attack with the boeing777 has failed?
And I have a question, why do you want your government to kill you? I am not saying they are free from all wrongs, but to assume they collaborate with these butchers is just very far fetched.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I don't know, seems to me, in this day and age, sleeper cells are synonymous with Blackwater Xe.

Its funny that my government spends billions annually to keep me scared of extreme Muslims yet, it's my own government shown time and again to do me more harm than them. I fear my government more than I do Islam.

*sigh* that's the idea...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Doesn't it maybe make more sense to think ISIS is stepping up because their beautiful plan of launching a terror attack with the boeing777 has failed?
And I have a question, why do you want your government to kill you? I am not saying they are free from all wrongs, but to assume they collaborate with these butchers is just very far fetched.

Yeah I hear ya. I mean the odds right?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I have a family, children, and friends all of which I love dearly and would in no question die for. God no do I want my government to kill me... I understand your point, however if there is even a *remote* chance this comes true our people need to be prepared, aware, and ready to defend our homeland, loved ones, etc.
edit on 28-8-2014 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2014 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Or does it make sense to consider that in order to justify the increased security, a couple of threats would have to be found immediately? Send through a couple of expendable bodies, and suddenly it makes sense to start spending billions with particular "security" companies. It's incredible how he knew just the right moment to increase security at the airports!
a reply to: Peeple

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Why would a plane be taken which raises suspicion when the government has access to many aircraft.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If the public ever sees MH370 again it will be some big media propaganda event to send us into another war.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
How about cells of ISIS, living in mega Mosque village complex in Washington DC & another Muslim Mosque compound in a MD suburb

The pro-Shariah, Muslim brotherhood backing, Qatari government is investing a whopping $1 billion in a 10-acre project
they are calling "CityCenter DC." One of the main features of the "CityCenter" will be a Qatari cultural center where
I'm sure one can go and learn all about Qatari life.

The Clarion Project reports that the Qatari government is working with the pro-Brotherhood Turkish government.
The Turks are attempting to spread Islam throughout our Native American tribes by opening pro-Islam charter schools.
They are also building a 15-acre, $100 million Mega-Mosque in Lanham, Maryland.
Read more at freedomoutpost.com...

freedomoutpost.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hate to say this and hope I am wrong but the thought has crossed my mind that the, jet(MH370) will turn up on September 11th.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh!!! ISIS is hiding in my garbage cans!! Ima skeered!! They're EVERYWHERE!!! QUICK!! PANICK!!!!

BS

If the US gov wanted to bring them here they'd just load them on one of the many military transports that's in Iraq. eeeeeasy peeezy. No one would ever know. But I do agree that some failed plan happened with this plane and I also find it odd that Israel bought it's match some time before it went missing. Based on the flight data. I think the plane flew high and killed all the passengers, then it landed in Diego Garcia. What were TPTB planning on doing with this plane? another, 911 probably. And blame it on those "radical Islamic extremist" pilots or Syria or Iran. Remember how the media started chanting "Iran done it" there for a while. Then they changed gears rather quickly.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
Hate to say this and hope I am wrong but the thought has crossed my mind that the, jet(MH370) will turn up on September 11th.

Don't worry, you're way wrong.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to hide a Jumbo Jet or 239 bodies ANYWHERE.

MH370 was hijacked and shot down.

But hey peeple, don't let that stop you from getting on airliners.

Keep On Keeping Calm and Carrying On.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Where are the passengers that were on the jet?a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry but you're wrong too. The plane crashed in the Indian ocean. Who would you put as the shooter if your a scenario is correct? reply to: Psynic

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is it verified it is Nour?

It's incredible how he knew just the right moment to increase security at the airports!

heard of this tiny agency called NSA? I wouldn't be surprised if they knew something was brewing. Oh no they are doing their job!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Where are the passengers that were on the jet?a reply to: NewWorldDisorder

I couldn't tell you my friend, it seems to me that keeping any passengers alive would be more of a liability than anything. The fact that their bank accounts are being drained does raise an eyebrow or two though.

These questions do have answers, unfortunately I have serious doubts anyone will ever know the full story or truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yes, fear has been the best tool of governments to control the ignorant throughout the ages. People fear ISIS, yet how many die from prescription drug OD's per year? 100,000 +

top topics

<<   2 >>

join