It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Bilderberg 2015 Location Discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It is claimed that the 63rd Bilderberg confab , at which prominent political, financial and business figures will gather, is to be once again held in Europe. The exact location is said to be the Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, a remote “five-star hotel conference centre” in the Austrian mountains.

The location of the 2015 gathering has reportedly already been confirmed by Austrian police, who spoke with the Austrian press agency APA. While the police spokesperson declined to give precise details about security requirements, it was confirmed that preparations are underway. The police, according to the Austrian report, will also be preparing for protests.

Report: Bilderberg 2015 Location Discovered

The meeting is usually held in early June. Enquiries to the hotel revealed that it is already fully booked on the first two weekends of June (4th-7th and 11th-14th).
The uncovering of Bilderberg has come earlier than ever before, perhaps reflecting the intense scrutiny that the group has come under in recent years. It should be noted, however, that Bilderberg has been known to throw out red herrings and double book different hotels to throw reporters off the scent, and with 10 months notice, a new venue could easily be arranged.

I really do not like linking to Infowars as a source, rather prefer to always chase down their original source material which in this case is in German and translated into English using Systran here.

I am curious if this will remain the lcoation over the next several months, it does offer a lot of advantage to the group. I hope to attend the protests next year or sometime in the next few years.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Well if it is in the mountains, I doubt there are many roads, in which it would easy to control who has access to those mountains during the time the group is there.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Very true, it's the best advantage of the location. I hope however, that reporters can find a way around that, perhaps by teaming up with people who are familiar with mountainous terrain, especially those familiar with that area. I grew up in mountains and would not be put off by going through the terrain rather than the roads...although hauling equipment is a different matter.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Odd to get the info so early.
Just for conspiracy fun. What if they let it slip so some sleazy conspiracy journalist could bug it, then they talk about their families and golf lol.

Then of course they hold the real one at the Double Tree.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I know they do bug sweeps before they have their meetings and everyone shows up. I believe that is why they always kick out guests a day or two before the event. I always think of ways to do just that though...with passive bugs perhaps. These days, the technology that is available I do not know how we don't have buged recordings of these meetings.
edit on 8/28/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: grammar

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
might I suggest if ISIS really want to change the world they start here.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Why do you need a bug, when you could use a
laser mic ?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Why do you need a bug, when you could use a
laser mic ?

Bugging The Room

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

might I suggest if ISIS really want to change the world they start here.

I'll second that

a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I've always suspected this to be nothing more than just a leisurely get together for the elite. A practical joke at the conspiracy theorists expense.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

I don't know actually. I think that is certainly what the whole Bohemian Grove is. Those are like Rich Frat parties.

The Bilderberg thing seems a little more serious. You can walk in Bohemian Grove in golf shorts like Jon Ronson did, but you can be chased and followed by security for even pulling up to the gates of a hotel hosting Bilderberg despite both having very rich important people.

Jon Ronson actually called his embassy while being chased and he was really nervous "being chased by scary-looking security personnel in dark glasses and Ronson panics, trying to get the British Embassy to rescue him. "I am essentially a humorous journalist," he pleads down the phone. "I am a humorous journalist out of my depth." The British embassy says there's not really anything they can do for him essentially.

And he's a bit goofy and out there at times, but he seems like a legit journalist, he keeps his skepticism.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just found an article in an Austrian business newspapers about the upcoming Bilderberger conference in Austria.

They are also talking about the G-7 meeting which is being held close by in Germany. The Austrian police has to be also involved, because the 'security zone' for the event reaches into our country. Further they state that 2000 cops have been training for this and the Bilderberg event since June. And:" the police will do it for free, cause it is a 'non-profit' event and it's about the image of Austria" (LOL) They are also mentioning that they are preparing to not even let the 30.000 expected rioters/demonstrators into the country.

Unfortunately the article is in German, but I translated it with Google: Article in English

Source

So I really hope to see all of you here in Germany and Austria in June!!!

edit on 16-1-2015 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

top topics

join