It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unjust Cop Shootings: A Conspiracy to Militarize Police Across the Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Okay, if no one is aware or in the know about the whole police state/martial law theory then I suggest you look into that before you go on to read my ramblings...

As of recent years starting from 2012 with the shooting of Trayvon Martin, then this past July the Eric Gerner incident, (where he was choked out by an officer for selling untaxed cigarettes) and now to the tragic death of Mike Brown. Which there could have been more incidents but these are what made headline new from what I've caught. We've been seeing aggressive acts from authorities which somehow lead to them to being threatened enough to take the life of the victim/suspect for what would seem to be petty crimes.

Now my thought is that what if these officers (and neighborhood watch) that were involved know full well of what they are doing? What are they being taught that they no longer have to use their gun as only last resort, I mean they have tasers and other non-lethal weapons for a reason, why should they have the need to even pull their gun out on a clearly unarmed suspect? And the Stand-Your-Ground law; was Zimmerman fully aware of this prior to his actions and knew that it would be used as leverage if it got taken to court? My thoughts is that maybe Zimmerman could have been the first patsy/fall guy for this agenda. Seeing as though he is not an actual police officer, the police can avoid being looked at in negative light, knowing that in most cases the police are usually the "good guys" and its extremely hard if not nearly impossible to have your word won over theirs especially if your dead. So by prompting these shootings on people of poverty particularly African Americans they hope to spark civil unrest in "their" communities such as rioting, violent protest, and in this case looting and other crimes which would be somewhat anticipated in such communities by these people.

With such harsh reaction due to the repetitiveness of these cases, causes the police to have to retaliate in a militaristic way even as far as getting the military itself involved as planned. Now we have militarized procedure being introduced into a police force that is meant to protect the people. We all know that soldiers are fighters and are meant to engage hostility, and there was hostility in the community that is true. But they are not peacekeepers, seeing that type of retaliation would only make one feel uneasy and for some even provoke, especially in the eyes of young naive African Americans which we all know some of their thoughts about cops. Now the big scoop I'm trying to get at is what if America is preparing itself for a time when they can no longer trust all it's people and the people neither trust them, as we are gradually starting to see these days. In the event that National Security is at risk let's say threats of terrorism is suspected to be coming from our homeland or even in your own community, don't you think they are well prepared to handle the task at hand? They look and act prepared as if they need to protect themselves against the people. After the many tragedies and incidents that have hit this country: 9/11, Katrina, the Boston Bombing, the snow that froze Georgia and down to the massive power outages we've had. I believe that they have a protocol for every one of these situations and have been practicing these procedures while we think they are just things that happened just because, but in reality they've been studying how we react during these situations and what they can do the next time it does happen.

So I just want to add that if there were to ever be a disaster that was damaging enough to cause a food or water shortage can you imagine the chaos that would run amok? You see a few blacks looting and stirring up unrest in a community over one death imagine if there were thousands at stake? And not just them but anyone. I know this might've been long winded but do you consider any of this a possibility? Please share me some thoughts on this ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think this has been planned Decades in Advance, and Obama was the perfect Puppet to Divide and Conquer the American People.

In this thread it claims that Barack Obama knew he would be president as early as 1998.

If the above is true, then the Presidential Elections are Fiction and the late-coming of 1984 is Fact. It's like watching a slow motion Train Wreck.

edit on Thu32812201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am sorry but when i read "So by prompting these shootings on people of poverty particularly African Americans they hope to spark civil unrest in "their" communities such as rioting, violent protest, and in this case looting and other crimes which would be somewhat anticipated in such communities by these people." .... it makes me think you are ignorant.

Also it reads as though you are sitting above the table looking at "African Americans" as nothing but pieces that are easy to manipulate. Are you suggesting that the "African Americans" do not have the ability to prevent being used...

"especially in the eyes of young naive African Americans which we all know some of their thoughts about cops."

Just wow...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Illiberation

I was with you, and had a long post until you brought the Martin case in. Zimmerman was innocent. When the dude kept beating him after a witness told him to stop.. i showed to me he was determined. The shot was justified.

The cops are militarizing and if you were in another country looking in you would see it and think either something big is being prepared for, or a coupe.

Sounds crazy, but thats what it would look like. Cops have no regard for life anymore.. and they hire cops with lower IQs (fact with court precedence). They can't all be vets trained to kill.
edit on 28-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

Of course the elections are a fiction. That's why there are only two parties. That's why you still need to vote though - third party. It's easy to flip votes between two parties, but harder to explain a large disparity and people asking where their vote went.

The point of voting third party isn't to get the candidate in anymore, it's to expose the fraud of the elections.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eyemin
I am sorry but when i read "So by prompting these shootings on people of poverty particularly African Americans they hope to spark civil unrest in "their" communities such as rioting, violent protest, and in this case looting and other crimes which would be somewhat anticipated in such communities by these people." .... it makes me think you are ignorant.

Also it reads as though you are sitting above the table looking at "African Americans" as nothing but pieces that are easy to manipulate. Are you suggesting that the "African Americans" do not have the ability to prevent being used...

"especially in the eyes of young naive African Americans which we all know some of their thoughts about cops."

Just wow...

Yeah.. i agree. A shooting should spark civil unrest, but not looting. That's people who don't give a damn about their rights, or the life taken, but are just taking advantage of the situation. They make the cops look good, and that's damn hard to do when they are pointing automatic rifles at reporters.

There is a build up, but it's not a racial thing like you think. It's against everyone. A racial aspect may appear as part of it because a lot of victims are black, but that's because there is racial profiling and cops do often target African Americans and poverty stricken areas. However.. those guns and armored vehicles are within the same distance and used just the same against white people and are found in many towns that have a majority white population.

There was an unarmed white boy shot 16 times by two cops a few days ago.
Another black man shot yesterday after he picked up a toy gun in a walmart and someone called it in. Literally murdered by officers for picking up aa plastic toy off he shelf.

I'm not one for massive conspiracies or predictions, but i think something nasty is coming and we will see in the next 2 years.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Eyemin

No I'm not, and I hate to make it seem as though that I think that and I also hate to make race be a part of the subject which it does not matter in this scenario at all. But I've been in that kind of environment before, I am African American myself even though stating this is irrelevant to this situation. But just like there are blind ignorant rich folk, there are blind ignorant poor as well. And yes I do believe that they want to have the upper hand on those type of people because they know the deep seated resentment they still burden themselves with against figures of authority who the people feel might not be in their best interest. And please don't mistake me for targeting African Americans specifically, the people up top don't give a rats ass what color you are, if you are poor and considered less desirable then that is what you are to them. Anyone can be born in the ghetto's and turn out ghetto, environment and influence is what makes you not skin color, racism is only a lie to help the divide and conquer method.

So instead lets look at it like this; you have a bunch of people who are left at the bottom of the barrel and were placed in areas that they know aren't good environments to raise families and prosper in, which had been done since the early 1900's. You have liquor stores around every corner, you have drugs being pushed in, and lastly you have the guns. Do you expect those to know any better in an environment like that? (not saying everyone) And how I see it is that those people just so happened to be African American, Latino and Native Americans and yes you still have white Americans who are a part of that as well, they would get the same treatment.
edit on 1ThursdayThursday11bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 28 Aug 2014 11:11:46 -0500am3111 by Illiberation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

I was with you, and had a long post until you brought the Martin case in. Zimmerman was innocent. When the dude kept beating him after a witness told him to stop.. i showed to me he was determined. The shot was justified.

Now if your getting beat up by someone YOU engaged do you have the intent to kill him if the odds are against you? That mentality is telling me that its alright to bring a knife to a fist fight, that's something that cowards do who are afriad to lose. You really think a 16-17 year old boy is gonna kill a grown man bare handed? People need to learn to take their lumps in my opinion...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illiberation

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Now if your getting beat up by someone YOU engaged do you have the intent to kill him if the odds are against you? That mentality is telling me that its alright to bring a knife to a fist fight, that's something that cowards do who are afriad to lose. You really think a 16-17 year old boy is gonna kill a grown man bare handed? People need to learn to take their lumps in my opinion...

See.. ZImmerman didn't engage Martin. I don't want to do the whole debate again, but Zimmerman passed Martin's location (where he had ducked down between two rows of buildings) and when Zimmerman was told not to follow he turned around and began his same path back. He didn't know where Martin was, he hadn't had sight of him for some time. Martin, rather than going in his home, saw the figure walking back with his flashlight in the opposite direction (obviously unaware of where Martin was) and Martin confronted ZIMMERMAN, sucker punching him and continuing to beat him for a while, not even caring that people were seeing it, he continued. He was shot with one round to stop the beating.

The whole story is there in plain sight for anyone who actually cares to look. There are witnesses, and so forth and he was found not guilty for a reason.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Without respectable law enforcment, and honorable respectable law enforcers our society will fail, and fall into chaos.

Rouge cops, corruption, and militarization are how we get there.

Maybe by design?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
These issues are not about race. The real issues at hand are the unaccountability and militarization of the police as well as the infringement upon citizens rights and freedoms. These are things in which the outcomes will and do affect every demographic. The entire world needs to come together instead of being divided. Everyone is equal, everyone's opinion matters; not just politically minded people who are good at campaigning and getting elected. We are human beings, our lives have value. All of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think I see why they need the police to be trained for this. I know this may sound way out there, but I think there will be a time when many landowners ( especially those who can make a living off it) will be driven from their property through regulation. And those who do not comply will be taken out forcibly and their land taken from them. There are many folk who detest the cities and are trying to make a living and a better family by living closer to nature. It is this peace and independence that a "beast" government can not have, and they have been declaring war on them for quite a while, although the pressure is about to be multiplied considerably.

new topics

top topics

join