It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson cops instruct police dog to urinate on Michael Brown memorial???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
I'm not sure, but I can only assume when you say "refrain from walking the middle of the street", you're referring to Michael Brown and his friend walking in the middle of the street?

They WERE?

If this is the case, then I'm not going to go there because it will only derail the thread.

But, I will say this....oh for craps sake, forget it. I'll use some manners and decorum this time

So I assume what you're trying to illustrate here is that it IS possible for people to take the high road and act in a professional manner, even when insulted?
edit on 28-8-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Couple of things

1. Its a street. You put things in the middle of it, they ar probably going to get ran over. Its a street

2. I have to say, I doubt police K-9 units are trained to pee on command.

3. Its sad, it sucks, but Its the middle of the street.

Please commence hating of my perspective

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
I'm not sure, but I can only assume when you say "refrain from walking the middle of the street", you're referring to Michael Brown and his friend walking in the middle of the street?

They WERE?

If this is the case, then I'm not going to go there because it will only derail the thread.

But, I will say this....oh for craps sake, forget it. I'll use some manners and decorum this time

So I assume what you're trying to illustrate here is that it IS possible for people to take the high road and act in a professional manner, even when insulted?

ETA
Also, not wanting to derail this thread which is not about MB walking in the middle of the street.

Yeah, that might have something to do with it.
edit on 8/28/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The fanning of the flames in Ferguson is a DIVERSION designed to distract the sheeple from the real atrocities being perpetrated by TPTB.

The orchestrated outrage will issue in the NEXT era of oppression with Patriot Act II.

The objective is to create the standing army the American Constitution specifically dis-allows.

Divide and conquer is the strategy and it's working to perfection.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

And no one in 2014 had a phone to take a picture of it...or, I guess we'll just assume that it happened, since someone said it happened. Because, people never lie.
edit on 28-8-2014 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah there is a 10 hour training block in K9 school where handlers teach the dogs to pee on demand.

I believe the verbal command is "pissen."

The purpose of this training is to humilate suspects after they have been captured. We do it all the time.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
I agree. and how would the cop control where the dog pees? It's the middle of the street. Dogs will pee on anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

As far as "instruct police dog to urinate" I think, it's a pretty far cry. I've got well trained dogs and I cannot "instruct" them to pee on command. Now to "allow" them to urinate on the makeshift memorial is distasteful and very disrespectful.

Regardless of that particular event, destruction of the memorial at a time when they should be seeking to heal the community's wounds is outrageous IMO.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I cannot believe how many of you are rushing to defend the cops here AGAIN. Stop getting caught up in the semantics of the thread title. The dogs aren't running around freely through the crowd doing their thing like wild animals.. cops are with them at all times (supposed to be anyways). Did you guys look at the photos in the article? It looks like the police really cleared the street out once they showed up... How hard is it REALLY to make sure the dog doesn't pee on the one item of importance to them in such an open area? Memorial

And to everyone commenting about it being in the middle of the street (despite the road being blocked off as another member pointed out), how difficult is it really to not simply drive around like a regular person? Memorial (another angle) or like this car is doing

I mean give these guys a SECOND to peacefully mourn, no? Further down in the article it notes that an officer was even about to mace a State Rep that was visiting the memorial as well. It doesn't matter which side you are on regarding the initial incident. It is 100% clear that right here and now, these cops are OUT OF CONTROL!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman

It is 100% clear that right here and now, these cops are OUT OF CONTROL!!!

I disagree.

They are in COMPLETE control and if successful will have established a whole new level of militarized police fascism.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The dog is innocent.

He probably caught wind of the ongoing pissin' match and was inspired by all the activity.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I lived in ferguson about 18yrs. ago. Then the area was known as a place you did not want to be. The reason that was stated is that the place was mainly a white neighborhood and then blacks started moving in and taking over. This was the thoughts expressed to me by people that grew up there. St. louis itself has become racially divided with the east and north being mostly black and the south and west being mostly white.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And they wonder why nobody likes them, what a bunch of disrespectful a holes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join