It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What aviation professionals REALLY think about chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's a big extract in 2 parts due length.

I look forward to the true believers slagging it off with no actual evidence whatsoever.

Thank you Senator Ward for hosting ADEQ Meeting. I'm not one of your constituents, but I am representative a growing number of my fellow pilots, the traveling public and the vast majority of rational people in the U.S. as well as those living abroad that dismiss chemtrails as a internet hoax.

I have been a FAA licensed pilot for 38 years. Served in the U.S.A.F. for six years and worked for Pan American Airways for two years. Most of my military and airline work was on the flight line everyday working around large military transports and civilian airliners. I have also been an aircraft owner. My father was a pilot and he too was an aircraft owner. I have been looking at the skies for most of my 56 years from the ground and while in the air. By all accounts some would say that I have a strong hands-on aviation background.

I have researched this subject from the very day I heard of chemtrails many years ago and never believed it was true. Once I began to do some research to make sure I didn't miss something in my analysis of this hoax, I became disturbed by the amount of misinformation and outright lies that were being perpetuated by what I and others refer to as a full-blown internet cult. The chemtrail/geo-engineering promoters of this hoax promote their disinformation psuedo-science videos that are designed to create fear and not educate. On their websites they routinely slander the entire airline industry including individual airlines and the professional pilots that fly the airplanes, many of whom are U.S. military veterans. They allow their followers to post almost anything they choose including slandering the aforementioned and threats to kill pilots and destroy airliners with innocent people on board. The promoters of this fear based hoax do not police their websites nor do they delete the comments. Perhaps they condone and agree with their followers threats.

I watched the ADEQ Meeting live online. I listened to the same parroted and re-parroted chemtrail diatribe that I've heard during the last ten years. Here are some of the examples and my explanations. Senator Ward some of these may sound familiar to you:

* H.R. 2977: The HR 2977 Space Preservation Act of 2001 was presented to congress by then U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich. The bill was written to protect objects in space orbit or in the atmosphere from being damaged or destroyed by weapons. The bill was written by Alfred Webre and Carol Rosin. They included chemtrails and extraterrestrials in the definition of exotic weapons. Once Kucinich knew about this, he withdrew the bill. It was found out that Webre and Rosin are both UFO enthusiasts and conspiracy theorists. Kucinich then had the bill rewritten and presented HR 3616 Space Preservation Act of 2002. The new bill did not have chemtrails or extraterrestrials listed.

* U.S.A.F. Owning the Weather in 2025: Specifically the Disclaimer reads: "The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. This report contains FICTIONAL representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only." The research paper was produced by officers who were students at the Air War college at Maxwell AFB. It is an unclassified college assignment written by officer students. If it was a smuggled top secret classified policy paper that was written by high level generals at the Pentagon then it might be of relevance.

* Kristen Meghan, U.S.A.F. "whistleblower": She has stated: "I public speak for a living...". Seems to me this would be a major disqualifier of "whistleblower" status. She as also stated: "My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails, it is related to industrial ground activities that overexposed the workers and they didn't want it reported, and since I took the samples, they wanted to demonize me in case I spoke out." She had no aviation experience in the U.S.A.F. She continues to make claims that the U.S.A.F. is spraying the atmosphere for the purpose of geo-engineering without ever producing any evidence to validate her claim.

* U.S.A.F. Academy Book "Chemtrails": A lab manual for freshmen at the U.S.A.F. Academy for chemistry. The lab manual contains nothing of relevance to the subject of chemtrails, and the name is simply a play on the words contrails and chemistry. They routinely use this lab manual as "proof" to validate the existence of chemtrails.

* They will routinely post pictures online of ballast tanks inside aircraft that are used for flight testing and claim they are "chemical tanks". I haven't seen a picture of a "chemical tank" in over ten years where I couldn't find online a picture of a ballast tank with commentary to refute their claim.

* They routinely post pictures of persistent contrails and claim they are chemtrails without any evidence whatsoever to validate their claim. Persistent contrails have been a scientifically proven reailty for decades. When asked for evidence to validate their claim they say "Look Up there is your proof." I am sure you heard those magical words at the meeting, "Just look up Senator Ward!

* They claim long lasting persistent contrails didn't exsit before the mid-90's, even though there are numerous scientific studies, archived newpaper articles and pictures online to prove otherwise.

* They claim there is excessive amounts barium in their blood. How do they know it is from airliners flying at FL200+? Again, where is their evidence to validate such an absurd claim? Once again Senator Ward, Look Up!, there is your evidence.

* They claim the crisses-crosses or tic-tac-toe contrail patterns are somehow sinister. These are merely vector airway intersections as noted on any High-Altitude Enroute IFR Chart available online at skyvector.com.

* They claim racetrack contrail patterns are chemtrail sprayers flying a special pattern to spray them. These are in fact holding patterns, known to every IFR pilot because we had to learn how to fly them. They can "stack" up into the flight levels if the weather is bad at the inbound airport, if there is heavy inbound traffic or for any other numerous reasons. These holding patterns can also be seen on the aforementioned charts online.

* They will always post a list of patents usually from "geoengineering.com" type websites. Patents are registered ideas for future possible use, so that if it ever is used then credit and money can be given. Their registration isn't evidence of its use.

* They always have multible conspiracy theories interwoven with one another. That was very obvious at the ADEQ Meeting.

* They claim a video recorded at the U.N. of a speech by Rosalind Peterson is proof that here is a chemtrail/geo-engineeing program in operation. In a later interview, she admits the lack of evidence for the existence of chemtrails would not hold up in a court of law. I personally believe the evidence is so weak or non-existent that a judge wouldn't even let it go to trial based on the fact that it would be a frivolous lawsuit. The same kind of frivolousness that chemtrail believers exhibit continually.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Part 2

* They even make the absurd claim snow is now fake and made from some geo-engineered clouds. I have even seen them state there are no longer real clouds, but only geo-engineered chemclouds.

Senator Ward I think you get my point. There is no evidence to validate their claim that a high-frequency, high-altitude global chemical spraying operation is being being implemented by civilian airliners or the military. Scientifically provable facts can easily disprove chemtrails. Unfortunately they do not care about facts or scientific evidence. They will believe anything they see or read on the internet and then parrot and re-parrot the information as fact. Some of their evidence consists of:

* Youtube disinformation pseudo-science videos designed to scare not educate.

* Unverifiable pictures of contrails.

* Personal opinions.

* Reference to disinformation "geoengineering.com" type websites.

* Comments like "Look at this patent".

* Comments like "Look up" or "I see it with my own eyes".

* Untested, unscientific, non-peer reviewed psuedo-scientific concepts from multiple sources.

Senator Ward there is a larger more imminet crisis than validating the legitimacy of this internet hoax. There is a deeper concern than just slanderous claims againt the airlines and pilots. There is a growing threat to the flying public, the airlines and airline pilots. This threat is from individuals within the borders of our country (And worldwide) that believe their government is undertaking a high-frequency, high-altitude, global chemtrail spraying operation using civilian airliners and military aircraft, spraying and making them sick or reducing the worlds population. There is a very dangerous element of the chemtrail/geo-engineering cult (Make no mistake, it is a cult) that are advocating assassinating innocent pilots, intentionally shooting down or lasering civilian airliners to destroy them, because they have the deluded belief they are being sprayed with chemtrails. These threats are real, they are well documented, they are numerous, they are increasing in frequency and they are are becoming increasingly more dangerous and radicalized by the promotors and profiteers of the chemtrail/geo-engineering hoax on their websites, disinformation fear based videos and other forms of media.

The FBI announced this year a national campaign to deter people from pointing lasers at aircraft, a federal violation that presents danger to pilots, passengers, and those on the ground. The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information that leads to the arrest of any individual who aims a laser at an aircraft. Since the FBI and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) began tracking laser strikes in 2005, data shows a more than 1,100 % increase in the deliberate targeting of aircraft by people with handheld lasers. And it’s estimated that thousands of attacks go unreported every year. Given the increase in the number chemtrail/geo-engineering promoters radicalizing their followers, it may be safe to assume the rise in aircraft laser attacks may very well correlate with this increase and probably wouldn't be too speculative to say there is most likely a chemtrail component to many of these attacks.

Some people say this is a non-issue and will never affect public policy. I wholeheartly disagree. When the smoke clears from the wreckage of a downed airliner shot down (gun or laser, no difference) by a radicalized chemtrail "hero" and the body count of innocent people is taken, the full force of the U.S. Government will be brought to bear on the promotors of this hoax (As it should be) and the American people. The of events of 9/11 and subsequent implementation of the Patriot Act, NDAA and other trangressions on our liberties should serve as a historic reference of events to come should this happen.

They are becoming an increasingly dangerous and irrational cult with multiple interwoven conspiracies as you witnessed during the ADEQ Meeting. Their numbers are increasing due the unfettered promotion of fear based agendas and doctrines by conspiracy kingpins that start these lunatic campaigns of fear for profit.

Senator, our elected Representatives from every State should be more concerned about the welfare and security of the rational majority (95%) and skepical of the paranoid minorities (5%) claims of high-frequency, high-altitude global chemtrails and global geo-engineering operations that have never been legitimately validated.

Senator Ward, remember, Look Up!...and see the clouds just sitting there defying gravity. Quite amazing. Thank you.

- source

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And the YT video it is a comment on:

Look up indeed!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
All it takes is an elementary knowledge of meteorology to understand how contrails work and that chemtrails are bogus.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
No ... Hun uhh.

Chemtrails are for real. I know it, because I can look up on any given day and see them hanging in the sky. Seeing is believing. If I saw a real UFO I'd know they are real too.

Why are you trying to brainwash me Aloysius? I like being this way.

edit on 2782014 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
[common sense]How about we reduce the pollution from these big jets? Then the "chemtrails" will go away on their own.[/common sense]

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronon

Unfortunately it's not that simple. The more efficient a jet engine is, the more contrails it will produce. The main by-product of the combustion of kerosene is water (the stuff contrails and clouds are composed of). Until an alternative fuel is introduced, contrails are here to stay.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Let's just say that contrails are adding to the problem of climate change. The engines are designed to make more contrails now than before. What people are seeing is real, just their interpretation of the evidence is flawed.

So Contrails are adding to the heating of our atmosphere, there is evidence to prove that, even NASA acknowledges that. See, the contrails are destroying the country. The shear numbers of flights dumping pollutants into the air is causing the problems. Most of these people taking these flights wouldn't be traveling so often if they had to drive. This means that there is an increase in total emissions from what it was thirty years ago because of the affordable airfare.

The contrails issue has been blown up to make us look away from the real problem, in a direction that can be easily disproven.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

affordable airfare

LOL...I guess it boils down to how much money you make per month/week.

Anyway...I found this guy a bit annoying...not that I support Chemtrail theory.

One thing did make me frown upon reading...is this laser thing pointing at the planes. That really is extremely dangerous activity, and I agree...there should be extreme punishment for the idiots doing it.

As long as the people speculate and discuss the Chemtrails theory...I don't mind it. Once they act upon their theories in a fashion that could hurt other people or endanger lives...is where the hammer has to go down.

There are many people that speculate on various internet theories, but would never dream of acting up on it...

Crazies and extremists need to be kept in check...while at the same time...I don't mind discussing any "crazy" theory.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

So Contrails are adding to the heating of our atmosphere, there is evidence to prove that, even NASA acknowledges that.

Eh?

In the days after 9/11 when no jets flew, temperatures INCREASED.

Why are you alleging the exact OPPOSITE of the facts?

Contrails block UV rays from reaching the earths surface.

Enhancing contrails chemically is an attempt to CONCEAL global warming.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Pla-eeze ... that would be like trying to shade a football field with a spool of thread.

edit on 8/28/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello there....I'm a pilot....yes they're real, but not to worry.
Satellite displays N E of Britain...and off the west coast of Oregon tell it all. one can see these in an ATS thread from two years back.
I don't worry but those that do hear this and take heart....we don't have long to wait....we;ll all be in heaven before true destruction can take place. I read that in the BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH!

I hate that Colorado has haze so bad now because of the condensation nucleii in trhe atmoshere now. In the old days it was just Denver in it's bowl and inversion layer hazing......now it's south,too!
edit on 28-8-2014 by GBP/JPY because: Yasho is what His mum called Him.....they spoke aramaic

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead

Pla-eeze ... that would be like trying to shade a football field with a spool of thread.

Hardly.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Show us the data please.

I call BS.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

There was an increase in the diurnal temperature post 9/11, of between 1 and 2 degrees, but it wasn't long enough to get an idea for the overall temperature, and if there was an effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Seems to me that knowledge of the existence of chemtrails is spreading far and wide. And quickly. It also appears that those at the top are getting concerned that they're being rumbled.
Proof of this, to me at least. is that they seem to be equating chemtrail believers to terrorists, saying that they are becoming 'radicalized'. A term they use for islamic terrorism. Where is the evidence to suggest that chemtrail 'cults' are forming and threatening murder ? Thats a big accusation right there !!
I get the feeling that those behind it are worried.

i wonder if MH370 will rear it's ugly head as a plane brought down by chemtrail believers. Hmm !

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There was an increase in the diurnal temperature post 9/11, of between 1 and 2 degrees, but it wasn't long enough to get an idea for the overall temperature, and if there was an effect.

Thanks for confirming the effect I mentioned.

You're right, the effect was short lived, but it was also profound and distinct.
At the time it was reported, the effect of the contrails was referred to as 'Global Dimming'.

Until that time, the word "Chemtrails" had yet to be coined.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

Where is the evidence to suggest that chemtrail 'cults' are forming and threatening murder ?

Have a read through here.

Advocating violence against "Chemtrail" planes, pilots, scientists, and debunkers

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Thanks for confirming the effect I mentioned.

You're right, the effect was short lived, but it was also profound and distinct.
At the time it was reported, the effect of the contrails was referred to as 'Global Dimming'.

Until that time, the word "Chemtrails" had yet to be coined.

No, what increased was the diurnal range. It was slightly warmer during the day and slightly cooler at night. BTW what does UV have do do with it? Did you mean IR?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Show us the data please.

I call BS.

Another study that took advantage of the grounding gave striking evidence of what contrails can do. David Travis of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and two colleagues measured the difference, over those three contrail-free days, between the highest daytime temperature and the lowest nighttime temperature across the continental U.S. They compared those data with the average range in day-night temperatures for the period 1971-2000, again across the contiguous 48 states. Travis's team discovered that from roughly midday September 11 to midday September 14, the days had become warmer and the nights cooler, with the overall range greater by about two degrees Fahrenheit.

www.pbs.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join