It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBER Alert (missing child) for Indiana

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry been trying to keep up with the story and updates ( got my old job back and was out one for a while and about to get another so hectic times. ) Still sad that I can't find anything else in regards to this. I thank you for providing some updates though Veghead and hope when your baby is due that s/he will be will
. Still hoping that the baby will be found alive as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Have been watching this story still. They searched the house and apparently found what they think is evidence.
They began searching Eagle Creek, and as far I know, nothing was found. They also searched a wooded area by White River, and drained some water hoping to find something. According to this article, no additional searches will be done unless a significant tip is brought to light.
wthitv.com...

I think they should polygraph the parents.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There has to be something going on as there is no development and searched the house for evidence. Though I can't find anything recent that has been going on as well. I'm guessing though something soon may be coming to light very shortly though if I were to stake a guess.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Mhm. I looked for HOURS yesterday trying to find something recent. All there was were just peoples speculations, where they've searched and that searches were no longer being done.

It seems most peoples speculations are the same as ours. That the parents/one of the parents have something to do with it.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't know if you guys have still be trying to follow this story. There haven't been much in the way of updates put out by the media. Mostly short stories about how they are still looking for tips from the community - they feel people know something (or someone, somewhere knows something) and want to encourage people to step forward. There are some local charities that have been trying to get people to talk as well, doing "faith walks" and just being present in the neighborhood and available for anyone that might come forward with anonymous information if they aren't comfortable approaching the police on the matter.

Little Delano has very much been on my heart and mind. I had a vivid dream yesterday that he was found (or evidence of his remains anyway) on December 2nd. Now, I'm not given to any sort of premonitions, but that date was very clear in the dream. I think it just shows how much this sweet little baby is weighing on my heart - as I know he is for many many people. I hope there is some kind of closure at some point, December 2nd or ANY day of the year!, and I pray justice will be served for this innocent life.

If I see any significant updates, I'll make sure they are posted in this thread. I'm still praying that, by some miracle, Delano will be found safe and alive.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

The date in my dream came and went without news but little Delano has remained in my heart and mind.

No body has been recovered, however the father has been arrested. Blood was found in the bathroom. Those sketches he provided of the supposed kidnappers looked familiar to some ... Turns out they looked like characters from grand theft auto! This game was found in their home. Also, two hours before the 911 phone call he had downloaded a report on his phone about infant abduction rates. So even without a body they are charging him with murder.

I wanted to share this update in case anyone here was still wondering, hoping, and praying .

Heartbreaking.

Source: www.indystar.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm glad that they are charging the guy. That's so sad.
What the hell does a kid do that makes them deserve death? Ugh. Hopefully they can get details out of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join