It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: VoidHawk
A mans child is abducted, and the police throw the man in jail for consumption of the green stuff!!!
How F*CKD UP is that!
Can you imagine what it must be like to be locked up knowing your child has been taken!!!!
Sick sick sick!!!!
originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: VegHead
and hit him in the head with the gun.
pictures or it didnt happen,,
i mean he was hit so hard, that he probably has a concousion,,se im sre the is a picture of this head wound,that caused him too hit the ground unconsious,,
and how was the baby ,, cause im assuming the baby was in his arms.,, when he was assaulted, knocked unconcious.????
If there is some good news for the family, it’s that witness are starting to speak up.
As 24-Hour News 8 was tagging along with family members who were handing out fliers, one man described for us what he saw yesterday afternoon and it appears to match Wilson’s description of the female suspect.
The witness told 24 Hour News 8 that he saw a Hispanic woman walking down the sidewalk with a stroller with a baby in it. He said the woman was wearing a green shirt and was walking quickly.
He said she was also looking over her shoulder often as she walked by. The witness also said he had never seen the woman in the area before.
NDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 28, 2014)– Freshly released from a night in custody, Willie Wilson made an emotional appeal for information on the whereabouts of his missing child.
“All I want is my son. I am begging, please search. I love my son.”
The mother of six week old Delano Anthony Wilson Taniasha Perkins made her own emotional statement in the 500 block of Chase Street earlier in the day.
“He means the world to me and his dad and as his parents we work really hard for our child and for you to take him away is tearing a hole in my family and in my heart,” she said.
Wilson told police that he was accosted by a white male and hispanic woman in an alley less than a block from his home Wednesday at noon.
Wilson said the pair intended to rob him of his cell phones and his wallet but took his baby instead.
“He said ‘I don’t care.’ That’s when he hit me knocked me down. I got the baby in my arms. That’s when I knew they were gonna do more because she didn’t do nothing because the man is constantly yelling at me telling me to empty my pockets, grabbing at my pants. All I could do is give him what I had. I didn’t wanna harm the baby.”
Wilson said the couple took off in a blue Ford Taurus but left his other valuables behind.
A neighbor told FOX59 News she saw such a car drive away slowly from the alley.
“Well we seen the blue Taurus come out of the alley and I seen the guy at first we thought was the suspect but it end up being the actual father of the child come stumbling out of the alley and then he collapsed.
“I couldn’t tell what was going on and they wasn’t speeding away. That’s why I wasn’t paying much attention and like I said we seen the dad come out of the alley and then he collapsed and sat up and within five minutes the officers began showing up.”
Neighbors are comparing their own firsthand accounts of the immediate aftermath of Wilson’s claims with what they’ve noticed or been told by other eyewitnesses.
“There’s just been five or six different stories that’s been told so nothing’s making sense,” said another neighbor Jackie Huffman. “Something’s fishy.”
Bloodhounds searched the immediate area near the child’s home and the banks of the White River for evidence as search crews have launched boats into the water.
It's uncommon, Borders said, for African-American infants to be snatched by Caucasians and Hispanics. It's possible but doesn't fit with more typical scenarios and likely would give police pause, Borders said.
In addition, Delano's father, Willie Wilson, who reported that his son was taken from him after he was robbed and pistol-whipped, also was involved in a child-neglect case in Ohio in 2012.
In that case, said Adams of the IMPD, a daughter Wilson had with a different woman was shaken and suffered severe brain damage but survived. The mother was convicted of child neglect and remains in prison; Wilson was not arrested but was present.
Borders said police obviously must take into account and pursue information like that, likely leading to a delay in issuance of the Amber Alert in Delano's disappearance.
"Why can't you just drop him off somewhere safe," she asked, "so I can see him healthy again?"
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 29, 2014)– The Amber Alert for a missing 6-week-old baby boy has been cancelled at the request of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD).
The cancellation of the Amber Alert does has no barring on the active investigation into Delano’s abduction. IMPD will continue to use all necessary resources and techniques to bring Delano back home.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Delano is asked to call 911 or text 888777 keyword “IMPD” with information.
6:43 PM UPDATE
Indiana State Police canceled the Amber Alert for Delano Wilson as of 6 p.m. today.
"This cancellation was requested by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department," the State Police notification said.
The Amber Alert was issued about 9 p.m. Wednesday, about nine hours after 6-week-old Delano was reported abducted. Normally, Amber Alerts expire after five hours, but can be extended.
NDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Area ministries gathered on Saturday at the home of Delano WIlson’s parents to pray for his safe return.
Police have canceled the Amber Alert and are no longer actively searching for the six-week-old boy, but officers are still investigating the disappearance.
The baby’s family says they’re relying on their faith more than ever, and pleading for the abductors to bring Delano home.
“We just want him back alive and safe in our arms. We can’t get any sleep. Without our son, this is a nightmare,” said Willie Wilson, Delano’s father.
Ten Point Coalition, Young Men Inc. and other groups gathered in the front yard of Wilson’s Chase Street home praying over the sobbing parents.
“Out of all the prayer vigils I’ve done, this prayer vigil is probably the most heart-wrenching,” said Young Men Inc. Director Rev. Malachi Walker.
“This child needs to be in the home, needs to be in the arms of their parents,” Walker prayed on Saturday.
During the vigil, the groups put aside the questions that surrounded the disappearance and focused on praying for Delano’s safety and return.
“It’s not our job to be judge, jury or anything of that nature. We don’t know and we would be leaving that alone and leaving it up to the authorities,” said Ten Point Coalition’s Rev. Horatio Luster.
Willie Wilson says he was pistol-whipped, and his attackers then drove off with his son. Now, he hopes they hear his plea.
“Whoever out there has our son, bring him back,” begged Wilson.
“It’s heartbreaking to see them have to go through this. Every second, every minute is so critical and he’s been gone for so long and we just have no idea of what’s going on with him,” said family friend Lathrice Hamilton.
Hamilton has been busy handing out fliers. Working even harder now that police have scaled back their efforts.
“We’re pretty much on our own, but we have God with us. We’re not going to give up. The parents aren’t going to give up,” said Hamilton.
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department were searching the home of the parents of Delano Wilson Monday night, IMPD officials confirmed.
Detectives served a search warrant at the home in the 500 block of Chase Street around 9:30 p.m. Monday. IMPD officials said the search is part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance or abduction of 6-week-old Delano Wilson.
The baby was the subject of an Amber Alert that was later canceled. Despite the cancellation, the investigation has continued and family members organized searches for the child this weekend.
IMPD officials said Monday night that Delano’s parents had not been arrested.
The tape blocking off the investigation area came down eight hours after the search warrant was first issued. A command center truck and IMPD officers remained working on the scene Tuesday morning.
Asked shortly after 7 a.m. Tuesday whether the search had uncovered anything pertinent to the investigation, IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams said, "Not that we are prepared to make public."
Officers spent several hours Monday night searching the infant’s home in the 500 block of Chase Street.
Wilson has been missing since his father claimed the baby was ripped from his arms and he was knocked unconscious by unknown assailants last week.
Metro police detectives and FBI agents have found no evidence to confirm Willie Wilson’s claim.
Monday night, evidence technicians shot video and removed swatches of carpeting as Wilson and the baby’s mother, Taniasha Perkins, walked out of the home. Perkins and another relative were removed to IMPD headquarters for another round of questioning, as Wilson sat on the curb and buried his head in his hands, refusing to speak to detectives without a lawyer present.
Neighbors who have been interviewed by police and watched the drama play out on their street are perplexed by the lack of urgency at the home of Delano’s family.
“I’d probably been my own little detective. I’d be crying and screaming and hollering and trying to find out any little detail I could. I’d be raising hell literally,” said Christina Richey, a mother of two girls who watched Wilson emerge from an alley after he claimed he was beaten and his baby kidnapped last Wednesday. “Me, as a mom, I would be beating on every door looking, being as nosy as I could without actually breaking the law. It’s tough because people grieve different but me personally, I would’ve been raising hell trying to get answers what happened to my child.”
The few fliers with information about Delano posted on light poles have been taken down. A purple stuffed animal against a fence in front of the family’s home has been removed. A “Baby on Board” yellow triangle in the rear window of the family car is missing. A minimal family and friends search Sunday has not been replicated and there is no search command post on Chase Street.
Twenty-four hours after the reported kidnapping, Richey told FOX59 News that she saw a blue Ford Taurus, as claimed by Wilson, leave the alley and another red pick-up truck, that a woman said belonged to a local bar owner, moments before the empty-handed father appeared and called police.
Richey doesn’t understand how the drivers of two vehicles in a busy alley in a neighborhood constantly traversed by traffic failed to notice a man just seconds and feet away being attacked and his child taken at the noon hour outside a bar with patio seating in its parking lot.
“You see quite a lot of traffic. You got the bar and people exit out of the bar through the alley and then you got people who actually live here going up and down the alleys.
“I mean, you got people coming and going to the scrapyard and you got people going to this business you know there’s a lot of people around. It’s not a quiet neighborhood. There’s a lot of traffic goes through here.”
IFD divers also searched a body of water southwest of the neighborhood Tuesday. Previous searches with bloodhounds failed to turn up any trace of the missing boy.