It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBER Alert (missing child) for Indiana

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

UPDATE - Photo of child added.
The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT is investigating an abducted child from the 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET, INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA. DELANO WILSON was last seen at 12:02 PM EASTERN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME in the ALLEY OF THE 1400 BLOCK OF HENRY STREET, and is believed to be in extreme danger. The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT believes DELANO WILSON was likely abducted by an UNKNOWN WHITE MALE accompanied by a HISPANIC FEMALE. They were last seen driving a OLDER MODEL BLUE 2000-2003 FOUR-DOOR FORD TAURUS.
Anyone with information on DELANO WILSON or his abductors should contact the INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT at 1-888-58AMBER.

www.google.org...

I wasn't too sure where to put this and figured it might go here? If not I do apologize, but noticed this come up while watching TV and comcast sent the broadcast so decided to investigate and found the link. Haven't been on the site in a while so hopefully I picked the right spot for this and hopefully people will be able to find the child

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ugh! I hate amber alerts....I feel so bad for the kid and parents . Let's hope he's safe.i will keep an eye open , but am in virginia beach...so....not sure the perpetrator will come this far.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I figured most all may not be able to help too much but still best to post it and see just to have eyes out there. Especially if they are on the border like myself in particular. I am about 45 minutes away from Indiana. So pretty much all other states adjacent should be aware to.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

A white man with a hispanic female, and a black baby.

That should be an attention getter as to something not quite right...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A one-month old baby?!? This is horrifying. Thank you for posting it, you never know when the right person might see it and be able to help.

Usually with these Amber Alerts, it's a family member abducting the child. I've also seen a couple in our area that are actually car thefts/car jackings where the kidnapper didn't seem to know there was a kid in the car. But...What on earth did the couple take this precious little baby for??

Saying prayers for this baby and his family. I cannot even imagine the agony they are in right now.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917
I hope so. So that the parents can have their child back!

a reply to: VegHead

I would rather like to know the incentive. Still kind of doing a bit of a search now to see if I can find anything else hoping for more news.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Here is a little more on what the abductors looked like...

www.14news.com...

INDIANAPOLIS (WTHR) -

The Indianapolis Police Department have issued a statewide Amber Alert for a one-month-old baby.

NBC Affiliate WTHR says Delano Wilson was last seen around 12:00 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Henry Street in Indy.

Police believe Wilson was likely abducted by an unknown white male, believed to be 25 to 30 years of age. They say he is 5'6" to 5'9" tall with a medium build and short brown hair.

The reported suspect was wearing a black "do rag," a red T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and red, blue and black tennis shoes.

WTHR says the man was accompanied by a Hispanic female, believed to be 25 to 30 years of age with a thin build and long brown hair.

The woman was wearing a green shirt and matching green hoop earrings.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of the suspects or Delano, call the Indianapolis Police Department at 317-327-3474.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
And... I have to ask. If the baby was believed to be abducted at about noon today (about 9 hours ago), why was the Amber Alert sent out only an hour ago? Why did they wait 8 hours for an Amber Alert??

Most Amber Alerts I've seen are sent out immediately after a child is reported as abducted - within 15 minutes at times. Why the loooooong lag here?

So many questions.

Praying for the little one's protection.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That makes me wonder now if it happened a while ago and it showed up now. I wonder if they had any information at the time or what. Though yeah I certainly hope that the baby is found soon.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Good for You for posting this!!! The descriptions are great! We are near the Indiana border, in Crete, IL.
Will stay vigilante!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't know why but something about this stinks to me. A one month old baby abducted from an alley and nothing reported on the parents or guardians? Was there a struggle because you wouldn't take my child without a hell of a fight?
We've all seen it before where the child dies somehow and the parents come up with a crazy abduction story to cover it up. Susan Smith drowning her children and then blaming a fictitious black male comes to mind.

I do pray this child is found safe and really soon. I hope my doubt is incorrect.
edit on 27-8-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I don't know why but something about this stinks to me. A one month old baby abducted from an alley and nothing reported on the parents or guardians? Was there a struggle because you wouldn't take my child without a hell of a fight?
We've all seen it before where the child dies somehow and the parents come up with a crazy abduction story to cover it up. Susan Smith drowning her children and then blaming a fictitious black male comes to mind.

I do pray this child is found safe and really soon. I hope my doubt is incorrect.

I hope you are wrong too.

The delay in reporting is what keeps throwing me off. Who saw this abduction take place at noon today? If it was an abduction situation, why wasn't the Amber Alert issued immediately - at noon today - instead of 8 hours later?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The story, so far, is fishy indeed. How long did this abduction take place for them to be able to describe the man all the way down to the three colors of his shoes? I know it's possible but I thought that part was weird. Sometimes when people lie they give to much information on certain things. If someone just snatched my child the last thing I'm noticing is the 3 colors on their shoes.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I lose my mind when I lose my wallet or Iphone, I can't even imagine losing a child.......

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sadly it looks like no new updates but figured I would update the links a bit of other places that issued the Amber Alert

www.wthr.com...

www.theindychannel.com...
edit on 28-8-2014 by MystiqueAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the links... here was another update I had just come across.

source: fox59.com...

According to Indianapolis Metropolitan police, Delano Wilson was abducted Wednesday afternoon. His father told police he was attacked and when he came to, two people were taking his son away. The abduction triggered an Amber Alert, and police are currently looking for the boy.

The boy’s mother, Taniasha Perkins, spoke to the media for the first time Thursday morning.

“Please, just please bring my baby back. He’s just one month old. I love my child. I just gave birth to him, he is my one and only son, my first born,” Perkins said. “I just want to know why. Why would you take my baby? Why can’t you just drop them off somewhere safe so I can see him healthy again?

“I don’t wish this on other parents. I’m too young to be going through this. I just got my job two days ago. I was going to provide for my baby,” she continued. “He means the world to me and his dad. We are good parents. We work hard. We work really hard to provide for a child. And for you to take him away is just tearing a hole in my family and in my heart he doesn’t deserve this. Please, please let my son go.”

The boy’s father, Willie Wilson, told police he was walking in the alley of the 1400 block of Henry St. around noon when two people approached him, pistol-whipped him and then took the boy.

Police were looking for an unknown white male, 25-30 years old, 5’6”-5’9”, tall/medium build, short brown hair, wearing a black do-rag, red t-shirt, blue jean shorts and red, black and blue tennis shoes. He was accompanied by a Hispanic female, 25-30 years old, thin build with long brown hair, wearing a green shirt and matching green hoop earrings. They were last seen driving a older model blue 2000-2003 four-door Ford Taurus.

Wilson was arrested Wednesday night on a possession of marijuana charge, police said, although the arrest has no bearing on the Amber Alert case.

Anyone with information should call 911 or contact IMPD at 317-327-6540.

ETA: And this article asks the same questions I was asking... why so long for the Amber Alert?

source: wishtv.com...

The baby’s father told police he was walking in an alley holding his son when the man and woman approached him. He said the man pointed a gun at him and hit him in the head with the gun. The baby’s father says he lost consciousness and when he came to he says he saw the woman carrying his son away.

It happened around noon Wednesday but an Amber Alert for the baby wasn’t issued until about 10 p.m.

Overnight, 24-Hour News 8 asked why an Amber Alert wasn’t issued sooner. Police say they first need to take all steps locally to find the baby before they issue the Amber Alert, which is then issued statewide. Abductions by strangers are the most dangerous to children, as opposed to being abducted by a relative, that’s according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

Police say they have to make sure each case warrants an Amber Alert. Were they to send out false Amber Alerts, they say it would weaken the entire system, so they have to investigate first – and that could take some time.

One requirement is that the child is at risk for serious bodily harm or death, again stressing that abductions by strangers are the most dangerous. Police need descriptive information about the child, the abductor and their car if possible.

In this case, IMPD says they did a grid search before sending out the alert. With the alert out, their hope is someone in the community calls with information.

IMPD believes the child was taken by an unknown white male who is 25-30 years of age. The male is described as a medium build with short brown hair and wearing a black do rag, red T-shirt, blue jean shorts and wearing red and black tennis shoes. The male was with a Hispanic female who is about 25-30 years old. She has a thin build with long brown hair. She was seen wearing a green shirt and matching green hoop hearings. Police say they were driving a blue 4-door Ford Taurus 2000-2003 model.

Officers say the baby is in extreme danger. Anyone with information about Delano or the abductors’ whereabouts should call the IMPD at 1-888-58AMBER, or dial 911.

The baby’s father, 23-year-old Willie Wilson, is in jail right now on unrelated drug charges. He was arrested around 9:40 p.m. Wednesday for possession of marijuana. A warrant had previously been issued for his arrest. He is currently in the Arrestee Processing Center. This is not connected to the abduction of his son.

edit on 28-8-2014 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
WOW!!!!

A mans child is abducted, and the police throw the man in jail for consumption of the green stuff!!!
How F*CKD UP is that!

Can you imagine what it must be like to be locked up knowing your child has been taken!!!!

Sick sick sick!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

and hit him in the head with the gun.
pictures or it didnt happen,,
i mean he was hit so hard, that he probably has a concousion,,se im sre the is a picture of this head wound,that caused him too hit the ground unconsious,,

and how was the baby ,, cause im assuming the baby was in his arms.,, when he was assaulted, knocked unconcious.????

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

How did they know he had illegal drugs unless they searched him? Something tells me they wanted a reason to hold him because he is a suspect in the disappearance.

I still hope I'm wrong and that baby is found safe but in reality this can be a messed up world.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh wow this adds a whole 'nother dimension to this story. Thank you for updating this and letting us know about this. This..This is just quite sickening and I'm sure the dad is torn apart now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join