It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me, Myself & I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hi! My name is Jenn my username is here somewhere, I like to be called BMWJenn, short and simple. Call me whatever you want, but that's what I'd prefer.

First, I'm a pagan. Which simply means to me that I'm no longer a Christian believing in the Abrahamic religions. I don't have one path that I follow or a single set of beliefs regarding religion. I tend to "go with the flow" and try to maintain my self as a good person. Buddhism is a path that somehow tends to describe a lot of my core beliefs in my self and humanity. I follow a Wiccan holiday calendar, full moons for me are a time to connect with nature and speak with the moon goddess, with all the names you can think of or that fit the day or season. I burn incense and candles in honor of various deities. Basically, I try my hardest to treat others with the respect I'd enjoy being treated with. However, I can be passionate about many things and tend to enjoy being contrary when discussing things with others. I dabble in tarot and consider myself a novice since I still have to consult my notes to interpret the cards based on what spread I've chosen, also, I still have to consult the books I have for spreads and the meanings of the card positions. I've been told that despite how slow the readings currently are, they are quite accurate. I believe I am an empathetic person, I can sense emotions and sometimes even more, so that, I believe, helps in doing a tarot reading which actually helps the seeker.

Second, I'm bipolar, not diagnosed by anyone but myself. However, I'm fairly sure I am. This contributes to my tendency to "be all over the place" emotionally. I take Paxil 40mg daily, which helps panic attacks/triggers; also take, Metformin for PCOS(polycystic ovarian syndrome). Somehow this works to help me NOT alienate everyone around me. It's only a Band-Aid though. I've heard that people who are empathetic are commonly bi-polar or have mental/chemical imbalances, so I'm normal in that way at least. LOL

I was born in May 1979, in San Diego, CA in Balboa Hospital(now a college I believe). I've lived in CA(Chula Vista, military housing), IL(great Lakes navy base housing), Washington state(Seattle, Cascade Mtns.), Colorado(Denver, back in the boonies/Rockies), New Jersey(NWS Earle(Coltsneck)), Eatontown, Tinton Falls, MRHS), LA(Baton Rouge, BHS), AR(Boone County). I'm 35 and a Gemini according to the 12 sign zodiac but my mom said I was much more like a Taurus. I'm married with no children of my own but a stepson who graduated HS in June 2014. My biological father was in the Navy, my stepdad/legal father is retired from the Navy. My grandfather(mother's side) was in the Navy in WW2.

I have always had a deep curiosity for things which are "unknown". UFO accounts and alien stuff just draws me and scares me, same with ghosts and cryptids. I recently read Dolores Cannon's book one of "The Convoluted Universe". I'd LOVE to have her do a session with me, for there are things I'd like to know which I have blocked out from my past. Plus, I'd like to fix some things about myself and she seems to have an ability to do that for people.

I have been reading posts on this site for a few months now and decided it was time I started participating. Also, fun facts, I have three black cats(two females and one male), they are the children I can't have and I adore them and spoil them and can sometimes gush about them like annoying parents, careful I might want to show you pictures

Okay, so I think this is a good introduction...I look foreword to continuing to read posts and responding sometimes from now on! Have a good day and be well!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Welcome.

Sorry you stayed at Earle, that place is boring.

Have fun on the forums and be wary of people offering you cookies.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blkmagicwomanjlm

Definitely one of the fullest intro's I've read here. Welcome and Enjoy the time spent here on ATS!

edit on 27-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What a lovely intro! Hello and welcome! Look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well it's Very Nice to meet You, I'm Nothing, Born and Raised with out Religion

Well,,,, i was actually taught it was an American thing and to be Feared and Shy away from.
Great introduction, hope to see you around.
Have Fun,,,,,OH,,, For You

edit on 27-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It really was! LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Nice to meet someone who knew right away what that meant! So many get all spooked like I'm some dark witch gonna put a spell on you, LOL!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah, my dad was ex-Navy and then Department of Defense so I had the unimaginable joy of heading down to Earle with him when I was younger.

I liked Picatinny and Joint Base McGuire better as the former had exploding stuff and the latter had fighter jets.

edit on 27-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great intro, and sounds like you'll fit right in around these parts. You should find lots of threads that interest you. Especially the UFO forum contains comprehensive information in one place you may not find anywhere else, and lots of members here with information and personality…..But we can always use another viewpoint.

Welcome, to all three mentioned in your title, and hope to see you on the boards.
Tetra50
edit on 27-8-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2014 by tetra50 because: left out a letter and didn't want to be a bad speller, just meeting someone and all…..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hiya BMWJenn. Yes indeed a fine intro by yourself. Once you have your 20 replies posted I would be interested in your gleanings from the "The Convoluted Universe". Maybe you could start a thread on that. I googled it right away as the title is ever so intriguing only to find that there are several in the series.

Welcome Jenn,er, that is, BMWJenn

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Me, miself, and I. I thought you said you were Bi-polar. It should be Tri-polar.

Welcome Jenn. Hope you like it here. Watch the cookies some contain an addicting psychoactive drug called chocolate.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, blkmagicwomanjlm!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Welcome ... enjoy your stay .. I follow zen/shinto have neither need nor use for the abrahamic religions ..

And no making ghosts pets they have rights too .. would say more but early here and just getting in after being out all night .. oh happy hour is at 1700 b.y.o.b ..

The rest should be along with your doorprizes and survival kit ..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

top topics

join