It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At A Fair, My Summer Highlight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Had a good time at the country fair this year. I don't always attend the fairs but it's a nice treat to go to one when I do. This Summer was a tough one for me all things considered going on in my life and the country fair stands out as the best memories I made so far this year. I rode Thor's Hammer with my cousin and had a great all you can eat real country dinner with my family. I got to see some animals and the live music was great. Spent all day there. It's always good to go out and have a good time no matter what walk of life you are from or else you'll turn into a droning robot drifting along in a repetitive loop of mindlessness. Go to the country fair if you haven't already. It's your home away from home, outside.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
County fairs are one of the best parts of summer. There is lots to do. We bring the granddaughter every year. If you watch your spending it isn't that bad. It is still fifty bucks by the time you buy the Croatian Chicken dinner and the lemonaides and an elephant ear.

We're getting old, we play Bingo. They have coffee for a quarter in there and free homemade sweets that people bring in.

Next event is the AAPS conferance. That is a good event. There are speakers from all over the country. Ancient Artifact Preservation Society is the full name. Three days of Lectures, at a reasonable price. We don't get the meals though, I can't eat all that restaurant food. I hope they have a Bigfoot guy this year.
Interesting presentation there. Maybe they should get someone about Aliens in history to speak.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I miss going to the fair, the one in this city is crap and the food is mega crap.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm loving the fact that my kids are in 4-h and show their animals at the fairs, that way I have to go to each fair within a few hours drive. It's so fun!

new topics

top topics

join